Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between Silvy and x6Teen

130 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast
  1. i dont know how you look like atm so i dont know whether you should be gaining weight or losing some fat. but if you are skinny right now, just keep a lot and gain weight.
    bruce lee was pretty small so you should look like him, if not bigger, after 1 year of consistent training. not 1 on and off year, but 1 consistent year where you dont skip any sessions.
    how much do you weigh at the moment? and how much do you want to weigh at the end of 6 months?
    truth is that you dont really need to get caught up in the whole perfect diet, counting macros, counting calories etc. just train consistently and the ONLY thing you have to focus on is training with 100% effort 5-6 days a week, 45 minutes a day and to make sure you're eating enough. do those 2 things consistently and you'll be bigger than 99% of the population lol
  2. I need your help so bad. I'm working out, hardcore now, but I need to perfect my diet to look beastly like zizz or Bruce Lee. I think Bruce is more logical for my height. P<3 I've been good. Just working out plus school. How have you been doing?
  3. wats going on brother
    how you been doin
  4. I didn't know that, man. I'm surprise you said that about GSP. I would be scared to fight him to. I was looking at some of his highlights and he's truly amazing. I never understand why people try to say Anderson and Gsp are overrated. Their skills are nothing short than great. He's 32! When do you think he's gonna retire?
  5. I didn't know that, man. I'm surprise you said that about GSP. I would be scared to fight him to. I was looking at some of his highlights and he's truly amazing. I never understand why people try to Anderson and Gsp are overrated. Their skills are nothing short than great. He's 32! When do you think he's gonna retire?
  6. he's too scared of losing the belt lol if you some of his interviews, he always talks about finishing and retiring on top and with the belt which is also the reason he's hesitant to fight silva (even though that super fight will never happen because of silva's loss)

most of the other greg jackson fighters are exactly like him, they just try to pull of the decision and keep racking up points, no interest in putting up a show and standing up and exchanging blows
  7. Gsp has no knockouts! What's up with that? Legit question!
  8. Hey, I heard turkey was good for you and also chicken breast. I know with Chicken you take off the skin. What is the healthiest kind of turkey? Sliced or the ones you buy on thanksgiving?
  9. I will get sexy on your face. Check the health thread, noob!
  10. EDIT: the message was too long so i sent it your inbox lols
  11. Hey, noob. How about elaborating like you said. Btw I'm not Asian. I wish I was however.
  12. Ironically my clock is wrong so in both senses you're are wrong.
  13. 9:14pm?
  14. You know what time it is?

upload
  15. Those last three things are things i'm gonna buy
  16. haha alright bro
    but while your doing those bodyweight and kettlebell stuff just be sure to remember progressive overload. like if you do 10 sets of 15 push-ups in one day, the next time you do push-ups do like 12 sets of 15 push-ups or 10 sets of 20 push-ups. same thing with the punching bag. like one day you do 300 kicks or one-twos then the next time you do them do 350 etc.

nomsaiyan
  17. Right now i have the weight bench but no bar lol. I have had the money to get it but i have been trying to pay this place off first. It won't take long considering there's only like a thousand something left. The only thing i have been doing is push ups, sit ups, using the kettle bell, and the punching bag. I have been looking into weight vests to.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 130
Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.