Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between x6Teen and Vengeful_Blur

107 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast
  1. 'Course brah, it's only a matter of time :'D
  2. Yay! I can beat you up
  3. I'm sure you can
  4. Yeah? Well I bet I can kick both your asses...and thingy with my eyes tied behind my back.
  5. No problem. =DDDDDDDDDDDDD <--- smiley face
  6. Awesome bro, i'll definitely use those tips next time i make something. And that thing you made looks cool! Thanks for taking your time to help : )
  7. Alright for the lighting. After finishing the signature open a new layer and use the bucket tool to fill the entire canvas with white. Then go to Filters > Light and shadows > Lightning effect. Then go to the layer modes (ctrl+l) and select 'Divide' but there are other modes that work as well. Play around with the lighting to find the best lighting for the sig and there you go.

p.s. I was playing around and made this funny looking thing. It needs some work but meh, good enough. I also used the above steps to create the lighting. (just an example)

8. No worries man, no rush
  9. x6, the GIMP program I have installed in my laptop thinks it's a tough and stuff (it's not working) but tomorrow I'll make sure to kick it's digital ass to the moon and make it work. THEN I can help you out on the signature lighting. - Good day -

10. A year went so fast
  11. Time flies man, time flies. Oh and thanks. =)
  12. I swear i said happy birthday to you couple months ago. if not, then happy late birthday
  13. sorry, i don't do requests
  14. D:< You are saying that my music is nothing but noise...I'm offended, apologize..like NAO.
  15. ok.

i'll will surely do it while listening to the "song" you posted earlier. i am not being sarcastic
  16. It's easy..just move around the mouse and click your selection like you usually do... while headbanging like this.

It'll come natural to you..you'll see. =)
  17. how can i head bang and make a signature at the same time?
  18. No problem. Believe it or not but another thing that helps me is listening to music....music like this makes me high...in a way.

(Don't forget to headbang)

19. noted, thanks man.
  20. Hmm...if that was my sig I would've showed more of his torso and then smudged alittle bit of the edges but not much. Then add a stadium in the background to add depth (blurred)....you know to make things more interesting. Adding a focal point to the Ronaldo's shoulder(s) wouldn't hurt. And finally I would slap on a couple of vertical c4ds for 2 reasons 1) to add flow 2) to bring everything together. That's my take on your signature.

A couple of tips:

Add more layers (c4ds, splatters, effects) and mess around with the modes
    Add gradient maps
    Proper lighting by using a soft circular brush (linear dodge or overlay)
    Use the blur tool
    Read/watch more tutorials....something that I'm still doing btw.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 107
Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.