Conversation Between Vulgotha and Steve

6 Visitor Messages

1. Pretty much the same as you man. Minus friends, I don't have many to chill with here. So alot of school and doing w\e. Reading.

Well, Trib invited me back so I said sure. The present administration is pretty in-tune with the forum.. There have been quite a few changes lately and I feel many of them are positive.

So when I was asked if I'd like to contribute, I couldn't say no. I love this place.
  2. Yeah, it's been a habit of mine to keep up to date on the forum team. What brought you back to the team?

And I've been great, personally. Just been enjoying my friends and working hard on my studies. You?
  3. Schaff you sly dog. you've got quite the eye for detail!

I've been promoted yep! Thanks for your vote of confidence man.

So how have you been?
  4. Well well well! Great to see you back in blue my man. You're certainly one of the more intelligent members on the forums, and you'll definitely be a valuable asset to the forum team.
  5. Good to see I'm not alone out there!
  6. Great posts in the thread concerning Obama ending the Iraq combat mission. Very well spoken.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.