Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between Dave-The-Rave and holly

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hey.

Yeah, I have been learning to drive..Wednesday will be my 15th lesson and then I have to stop them and start them up again when I got to Portsmouth.

I really can't wait for uni now..less than 3 weeks and I'll finally be flying over.
  2. Hey sorry i've not replied in a while

You've been learning to drive this summer? How's that going lol? You been up to much else? Getting really excited for uni now? I can't wait to go back
  3. Welll, you've always been a bit of a globe trotter haven't you? I don't even have my passport yet.

I had my tonsils out when I was 13, I still remember how much it hurt...was so painful.

Yeah I am really excited..I just found out where I will be living now as well. For the summer I just have driving lessons and lots of exercise planned. Need to get a bit fitter before I leave.
  4. Lol well i guess you are right. Went to Thailand at Easter and Paris a couple of weeks ago and i'm going Ibiza on Sunday for a week I'e got tonsillitis atm so i'm hoping that clears up before i go

Ohh yeah i bet you're well excited! Have you got anything planned for the summer?
  5. Well hopefully you can post a bit more, though if it is anything like last summer I expect your will be away on like a billion holidays, right?

Im doing great, I only have 2 months left before I finally leave home again and move over to England. I really can't wait to get away.
  6. It would appear so lol. Got a bit of time over summer so thought i would pop back on here How you been doing?
  7. Thank you, are you back for the summer then?..lol.
  8. Happy Birthday
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.