29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
  1. birthday secks?
  2. Can we be friends again?
  3. Yeah!!! Usa!!!!
  4. 2 days later... LETS!
  5. Let us storm the forums!
  6. Perhaps we can change that...
  7. Left to GAF. He doesn't post much. Tbh the forum is pretty meh nowadays anyway, nothing left to do here.
  8. So what do we do for fun around here? Where's Smiggy?
  9. AW YISS! You're back!...AGAIN!!!

USA!!!
  10. Olympics yeahhh!!! Usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa!!!!!!!!
  11. Yeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!! Usa! Usa! Usa!!!!!
  12. We did it Xelios!!!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!
  13. Mmmm... *Hangs up phone*
  14. No, but it involves it. Just not in the traditional way.

If yanno what I mean...
  15. Darn! I thought 4 was buttseks.
  16. You have selected horribly slow and excruciatingly painful death. Good choice!
  17. *Presses 4*
  18. It's a dangerous game my friend. Where the victor gets the spoils, and to the loser, infinite sorrow and humiliation. Are you willing to risk all that you've ever had and could have for simple amusement?

Dial 1 for yes.
  19. That sounds like something I could get into.
  20. Yeah you know, name calling.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 29
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.