Conversation Between Fenix and Itachi

6 Visitor Messages

1. K thanks
  2. Dead Island, at least so far, is worth it too. Its my crack till Dark Souls comes out. I can play it for ages without realizing, and - IMO - when that happens its a good sign your enjoying yourself. Only "issue" i've encountered in about 12 hours of game time is the game pauses/slo-mos when I cut off a limb or something. Only happened a few times, but it reminds me of when they did that in Fallout 3 so I write it off as on purpose. Though my opinion could change since im still fairly early in (Only on chapter 3, I explored a lot) so im not sure if the game gets buggier the farther in you get, but right now I'd say if your interested to get it.
  3. Note: Longer then intended but I figured you wouldnt want a "I liked both, there awesome". Now im not sure if this will help any at all, I really suck at explaining stuff - and being tired doesnt help me. So ignore my failness.. lol

Deus Ex is totally worth it. The boss fights suck, but the story - in my opinion - more then makes up for it. Just remember not to try and run and gun and you should enjoy it. I told my friend to stop run and gunning cause he kept telling me how much it sucked, after he added some stealth he started to like it instead.
  4. How do you like dead island and/or deus ex
    Interested in those 2.
  5. 30 mins or so away Lol
  6. You live in peterborough?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.