Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between Fijiandoce and Itachi

5 Visitor Messages

  1. its all good, i stole it from one of the older members here
    used it for IT when i was still in high school.
  2. Just so you know, I stole your text effect
  3. i've found it, its called clipping masks

    i imagine the process should be similar for other photoediting software
  4. i think its called layer masking. i think... essentially, in photoshop, you can put a layer behind another layer, whatever is white in the foreground will turn transparent and show whats behind it. in may case, i've added a wave filter to dialga, put that layer behind the text and the effect is what you see

    it does have an actual name, its not layer masking...its a masking or sorts
  5. for your dialga sig are you using some layer mode to get that effect in the text (the texture inside the letters)?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5


Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.