Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between The Sith and YoungMullah88

9 Visitor Messages

1. yeah been good, a bit under the weather though. lol and yes the falcons got slapped around by the packers! sad really
  2. wut up bruh...haven't heard from you in awhile how
    s your new year. How about those Atlanta Falcons getting there butts whipped by the Packers
  3. its ite, single player is fun but multiplayer needs a lot of work...definitely trading it in for black ops
  4. hey bruh, hows that MOH game i see you racking up all those trophies on facebook...hopefully im able to get my ps3 back this week if not probably go out and buy a new one.
  5. nah trying to complete the game on normal solo before playing co-op on hard with a friend...dont think ill play competitive mp matches
  6. what up bruh have you been playing gears of war 2 on-line. I been busy working i only get game a little at night and mmy off days.
  7. not yet, i already paid it off but havent picked it up yet, ill trade in GRAW2 and SC:conviction to pick up AW and red dead by next week
  8. hey man u have Alan Wake? If so how are you liking it.
  9. Wat up!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.