Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between Lebowski and x6Teen

32 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
  1. lol yea man, i just don't find games that fun anymore lol
    i would play online blackops but i have poverty internet so if i do play for a while, youtube won't even load
  2. Hey dude, you have been incognito on PSN, what happened?
  3. She does whatever I tell her to do
  4. A job well done, brother. Does she spit or swallow?
  5. You see the bottom left picture? That was her reaction

Tasted like strawberry ice-cream.
  6. That means you took them. So how was the taste of South of the Border? LOL
  7. Haha, those pictures are from my personal polaroid collection
  8. I like that avy with Eva Mendes cause it looks like she's getting pumped real good. I wish I could pump her with some of my special sauce. LOOOOOL.
  9. Thanks brah

Yea, delete the other one.
  10. ROFL @ fatty_gaylord. Epic username is epic. I'll add you. So I can delete the original then?
  11. Haha I didn't play for ages. I just turned my PS3 on this morning and tried logging in but I have to get a new password and do some shit with my email but i used a fake email when i signed up so I can't access that account anymore

I made a new one today though: Fatty_Gaylord

It's so nostalgic playing Black Ops again
  12. Haha I didn't play for ages. I just turned my PS3 on this morning and tried logging in but I have to get a new password and do some shit with my email but i used a fake email when i signed up so I can't access that account anymore

I made a new one today though: Fatty_Gaylord

It's so nostalgic playing Black Ops again
  13. Dude, you've been incognito from my PSN list for over 6 months? What happened? You lost your password? I miss you hunny bunny.
  14. On a break now since I'm in Romania visiting family, but I'm coming back on the 31st of this month. It was good though. A lot of people have noticed I lost weight. Even I noticed. Even more reason for me not to stop with the gym. How about you? Long time, no talk, what are you up to these days?
  15. hey man, hows your training going?
  16. True, but common..iz so fanni. It's got Elijah Woody and the talking dog is the same Australian actor from the original show, Jason Gann.
  17. Americans remake everything
  18. Hey did you hear that they did an American remake for the show Wilfred? I saw it earlier today. I LOL'd. What an awesome show.
  19. Thanks man, repped ya!
  20. I posted the sig last night but the hackers deleted the post. It's there now.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 32
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.