Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between Galvanise_ and BJP409

5 Visitor Messages

1. Returns slaute.

Thanks so much mate, I'd love to do whatever I can to help out here of course I'm doing much better now, RL gave me a big nut kick but all is good now
  2. Ahh, thats a shame. You were an excellent Admin. I hope everything else is fine in life for you. Hopefully I'll see you fighting off the spambots again one day sir.

*Salutes*
  3. LOL - I should have posted something in the staff forum but about a week or so ago... I retired quitely as I have been inactive and it would not be setting a very good example if I were to keep my staff position without being able to help out.... As much as I love this place and being on the staff, it was the right thing to do. Hopefully one day I can earn my way back when I get more active, until then I did the next best thing and subbed for 3 years

Hope all is well bro
  4. I must be going mental? When did you leave the red team? :O
  5. Happy birthday Gal
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.