Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between Lethalmind and FinalReaper

30 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
  1. I hear it's a very very time consuming game, and I honestly don't think I'll have the time for it tbh.

I finished Peacewalker not to long ago... abso-fucking-lutely epic that game is. I prefer Jack over David, his story is more realistic. Well more realistic when compared to Dave's that is.

I have no idea why but I thought parrying in 3rd strike would be easier... god was I wrong about that lol. Pressing forward confuses me...
  2. I wasn't holding you to a post quota to begin with

Maybe. Maybe not. I enjoyed the heck out of it. It definitely encourages me to try Persona 4
  3. Persona huh, I want to try it... but something tells me I just won't like it...

Sorry, that's all I can think of as a reply atm, very tired...
  4. Yea give it a watch if you could. I can't see it disappointing you to be honest.

Duodecim eh? I bought Dissidia a year ago because my cousin kept bugging me to play the game. I played for maybe 2-3 hours and haven't touched it since lol.

I've been playing very few games on my PS3 outside of fighting games tbh. Not really interested in games outside of the next Batman game and Dark Souls. Years of a oversaturated FPS market will do that to you. I'm also looking forward to ICO Collection and the upcoming Team ICO game, whenever the hell those release. I've been so hype for the upcoming ICO game, but I've waited so long that I honestly forgot the title of the game lol.

I never finished 3rd Birthday. I haven't been on my PSP much in general I got up to the 3/4th chapter and eventually stopped playing. I don't remember being engrossed in the story, but I do want to eventually finish it. I've been playing more Persona 3: Portable whenever I do play on my PSP though.
  5. Go to EVO, maybe... although watching it is more likely lol.

No games tbh, I've been playing duodecim, I put 60hrs into it so there's plenty to do but, I can't call it a great game. It's good and it's fun but it can quickly becomes annoying. I think there's something wrong when I spend more time playing on my psp then on my ps3.

What about chu? You play anything good lately? Oh and what did you think of 3rd birthday?
  6. Cammy is actually not that bad surprisingly. She's at LEAST high-mid tier, so she can compete with anyone. She's just less gimmicky without the TKCS. She got good normals to compensate. Next year, I beg you to watch EVO stream, or if possible, GO to EVO. I want to go next year. If there's any tournament to attend every year, EVO is it.

I don't really play it, but I did play it today. It's not that I don't have fun with it, but I despise the balance decisions they made with Arcade Edition. Plus I despise the online play. Just like you, I'm hype for 3rd Strike Online. Very, very, very, very, very HYPE for 3SO. I downloaded GGPO just to get some practice in it on PC, but my controller isn't recognized by PC thanks to the nVidia chipset. This is my best computer too

Seen/played anything good lately?
  7. Aye, I heard the characters were less likeable. Still I don't expect much from psp games to begin with so the fact that VC2 isn't as good as VC1 comes as no surprise.

Understandable, playing in a match requires absolute focus! And I didn't watch evo, I only watched the highlights on youtube. Was surprised to see daigo go out so soon, but good on poongko, his cammy was epic... until she was nerfed... then he dropped her... which is totally understandable.

You still play SF?
  8. People feel that way about MK9, but at high level tournaments, it's a pretty fast game. It's a really offense-based game for sure. Dude, I've gotten my ass kicked on stream countless times against great players. Honestly, when it comes time to play, you really don't think about the people watching in the venue or over the internet. None of it matters anyway. The people are generally nice anyway, and they are willing to discuss what went right/wrong in the match. You get to meet great people at these tournaments, and you'll become leagues better than you would playing online only. Did you get to watch EVO this year?

I bought VC2 and for the most part, I enjoyed it. I prefer VC1 because I felt more "emotionally tied" to the characters. They really stuck out. I didn't get that feeling in VC2. The gameplay is good, and I like that they're expanding the classes a bit more. Also, I'd love it if they just went back to the PS3 for this franchise. They'd have much more room to experiment.
  9. Been good man, the riots are pretty crazy though... I don't think I've watched the news so much before.

MK9 hmm, I really didn't like it tbh, it's great that it went back to 2D but it feels... slower then the oldies. I think it's cool that you enter tournies, don't think I'd have the courage to play with so many people watching.

Looking forward to the 3rd strike HD remake, been dyin' for a good RPG though... did you buy VC2? If so how does it compare to the first?
  10. Winning, but not winning tournaments yet lol. I placed top 16 (closer to top 8 I think since I got lucky and my top 16 opponent was a no-show) in a MK9 tourney a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully I'll be going to another MK9 tourney this upcoming friday.

What about you man? How've you been?

Apologies for the delay. I pretty much only access this forum via tapatalk on my phone, but I can't see any visitor messages sent to me from tapatalk.
  11. Winning tournaments bro?
  12. It's cool. **** happens. At least I have it now

Sure man. I'll be around.
  13. Good ta know looking forward to seeing it eventually. Man now that I think about that template to a loong time to finish designing, my bad.

Hey at least you had the courage to enter and I assume had fun competing. My chuns actually come a long way so maybe you we can have a game or two sometime.
  14. It was okay. It was double elimination and I went 0-2 unfortunately. I had already well known that things are far different there then on PSN. It also didn't help that the stick I borrowed for it was messed up. I couldn't bring my own since they were playing on the 360 and mine isn't dual-modded yet. But even then dude I didn't care. I was just happy to be there so that I can observe in real time what seperates me from the guys who place top 8 at EVO.

Oh and btw, I got the artwork and plexi in the mail on the same day as the tourney. I just haven't been able to paint my damned TE Stick since it's been raining balls outside ever since.
  15. Word on the freets (forum+streets) says you competed in a SF tournament. How'd it go?
  16. Hope it turns out well...

If I don't like the final results the response will be

Hmmm...
  17. Just waiting on Art to ship my artwork +Plexi. I'm probably gonna paint my stick tomorrow so that everything will be dry before the artwork arrives. I couldn't find a blue spray to match my buttons so I had to settle for a more basic blue.
  18. Hows the stick going?
  19. Wierd...
  20. I figured out what it was. It's weird though. The rectangle marquee tool fixes it....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 30
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.