Conversation Between efs5030 and BJP409

12 Visitor Messages

1. Yes I love it!
  2. Sweet you want me to leave it that way then
  3. IDK what happened but I like it!
  4. Still working getting there ! I think I'm channelling Gilly, LOL!
  5. Aaahh just figured out that there are too many characters in the code so i'll try something different to see if it can at least get some colour!
  6. Aaahh just figured out that there are too many characters in the code so i'll try something different to see if it can at least get some colour!
  7. Aaahh just figured out that there are too many characters in the code so i'll try something different to see if it can at least get some colour!
  8. No worries man, I'll keep cracking away at it and yeah that little thing keeps pooping up even though it's not visible in the Admin CP, that'll teach me to cut and paste, LOL!
  9. NP color isn't that important if you can't do it, thats fine, the only mistake in it that matters is the parenthesis after.

Claude_Giroux_28 )

don't know why its so big but yeah the red parenthesis just needs to be deleted
  10. Crap... I'm trying to sort out the colours mate... this is good because I'm learning as I go... might take a little longer, but I will get there
  11. No problem mate I'll sort it out tomorrow though as I am drunk right now and am afraid I may kill something important in the forums.... YOu should see me do this **** sober, lat time I did it I bolded everyones user names somehow !
  12. Can You change my user title to:

Claude_Giroux_28

if possible Can the letters be switched between orange and black? ( Claude_Giroux_28 )
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.