Conversation Between podsaurus and spyrde

11 Visitor Messages

1. Alright so just in case you didn't notice The Black Wolf and MC quit the competition, so you and C get to participate in the first round!
  2. Alright man, just PM me what you need help with and I'll try and help you as well as I could. I'm leaving for a week tomorrow though, so I'll have time to answer tomorrow but not for a week after that though :/
  3. Well I use photoshop but I'm not having problems with the program itself just the sig so I don't think that should matter.
  4. Yeh sure man, what do you need help with? Also do you use GIMP, because I do not use photoshop.
  5. Hey spy can I ask for some advice? I've been trying to do this sig but I'm having some trouble with a few things.
  6. Well I don't want people hard work to go to waste by not using it. I still have to figure out the kind of sig I want for myself. Haven't figured out what to make though.
  7. Oh yeah, I remember! Why you using it though, you make amazing sigs yourself
  8. Cc made that one for me a while ago. I have others people have made. I was going to make one for myself but decided to use his.
  9. Yoo man, I dunno why but your sig seems very familiar?
  10. Just with my internet connection. I fixed it temporarily but it runs like shit so I'll have to do a little more construction before I'll get it working properly.
  11. Thanks for the rep. Hope your laptop is fixed soon. Were you the one having problems with it before?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.