Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between Spider and .RAID3N.

11 Visitor Messages

1. haha yeah, you made me look it up.

Ill find out how it is on the 22nd... i best not be angry!

Or ill blame you!
  2. Judging by your facebook post and thread created on the SOCOM forums, I think you found out But yeah, pretty disappointing...
  3. what they change?
  4. You still gonna get SOCOM after all this crap they've changed?
  5. loser face, i got a question
  6. Would be AWESOME!

Yeah, I moved out September 1st, got a new job, and going to school full time, so gaming was on hold... But I am getting more into it lately...
    Playing Mafia 2 and Kane and Lynch 2, Fifa 11 will eat many hours away from my life im sure...

My roomate hates video games, so I have to play when she is sleeping or gone, so its perfect for late socom nights!
  7. Nice, Yeah SOCOM 4 would be good. I rarely see you online anymore, and when you are its playing Madden or Fifa or something. And I always see Lethal and joufie online playing their separate games. SOCOM 4 will bring us back together.
  8. You were

Actually, I came back to look for an old sig, saw you were online, logged in, and contacted you...

Missed you THAT much <3

I want socom 4, so we can all be pals again
  9. Got unbanned 2 days after I was banned, it was a mistake... But I decided to leave the forums, need to deal with real life ****, grow up a little

How you been mannnnnn, i miss you
  10. Holy ****!! You unbanned!! Hell yes!!
  11. Panssssen
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.