Conversation Between Spider and .RAID3N.

11 Visitor Messages

1. haha yeah, you made me look it up.

Ill find out how it is on the 22nd... i best not be angry!

Or ill blame you!
  2. Judging by your facebook post and thread created on the SOCOM forums, I think you found out But yeah, pretty disappointing...
  3. what they change?
  4. You still gonna get SOCOM after all this crap they've changed?
  5. loser face, i got a question
  6. Would be AWESOME!

Yeah, I moved out September 1st, got a new job, and going to school full time, so gaming was on hold... But I am getting more into it lately...
    Playing Mafia 2 and Kane and Lynch 2, Fifa 11 will eat many hours away from my life im sure...

My roomate hates video games, so I have to play when she is sleeping or gone, so its perfect for late socom nights!
  7. Nice, Yeah SOCOM 4 would be good. I rarely see you online anymore, and when you are its playing Madden or Fifa or something. And I always see Lethal and joufie online playing their separate games. SOCOM 4 will bring us back together.
  8. You were

Actually, I came back to look for an old sig, saw you were online, logged in, and contacted you...

Missed you THAT much <3

I want socom 4, so we can all be pals again
  9. Got unbanned 2 days after I was banned, it was a mistake... But I decided to leave the forums, need to deal with real life ****, grow up a little

How you been mannnnnn, i miss you
  10. Holy ****!! You unbanned!! Hell yes!!
  11. Panssssen
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.