Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between Firefox and Tutankhamun

19 Visitor Messages

1. Haha that's awesome!
  2. Works in Chrome but it isn't 64-bit.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's broken, the "upgrades" they made isn't much of an upgrade....
  3. I don't know, I uninstalled Flash from Safari (and OS X) a few months back and for some reason using YouTube5 doesn't load embedded videos on this forum! I can check in Chrome (where Flash installed) and report back.
  4. Do Embedded videos work for you? I am using a Mac so I have 64-bit Safari and 64-bit Firefox and the new video tag plug-in doesn't work with 64 bit.
  5. Must not have been paying attention then!
  6. Really? I come on the forums every day almost. :P Just busy with work and school a little this week though.
  7. Haven't seen you around so much lately, everything okay?
  8. It's actually kind of hard to see in the scaled down picture, here's the full size one:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fgePaP-TVw...rs-4900124.jpg

Looks like he's looking at the money with the sunglasses and the camera with his eyes
  9. Did you see your PM?
  10. Thanks!
  11. Happy birthday!
  12. I don't doubt that I just have this strong feeling that NY is where I should be. I'd love to live in Canada too, it's either going to be the US or Canada.
  13. Or Vancouver is even better
  14. That's quite a horrible sig you have there.. Seriously though New York is no match for Toronto. NY is a better place to visit but to live.. its no where near Toronto.
  15. I'll probably switch back sooner or later I always come back to that Lennon picture, I think it's great.
  16. Ah right I meant John Lennon. It's hard to think of you with another avatar.
  17. Yea I hardly use Spotlight unless I am searching for actual documents and files I may have recently done programming in. I am a man who wants to access every app on my dock.
  18. You got to start using Spotlight man It's the only way to go
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 19 of 19

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.