Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between squirrelbo1 and Silvy

11 Visitor Messages

1. It will be okay.
    I thought he was human by the way!
  2. yes i know, but thats not really the point. its a psu article that gets posted in its own section. it has to go there as thats its purpose. sorry.
  3. I beat him by one minute, man!
  4. Everyone comes to my threads and post though. They stay on topic usually but some douchebag ruins has to be a smart a$$ then i say something and we'll end up with a locked thread. I just hate some members of the forum. I don't say nothing to them but they insist on being douchebags.
  5. Everyone comes to my threads and post though. They stay on topic usually but some douchebag ruins has to be a smart a$$ then i say something and we'll end up with a locked thread. I just hate some members of the forum. I don't say nothing to them but they insist on being douchebags.
  6. of course he doesnt get called a spammer for making good threads. nobody does. people call you a spammer because they obviously don't think you are posting good threads. yes his threads can be fun. and his style is similar to yours, but its not the same, because clearly the community doesn't think its the same.
  7. Yes. I was trying to tell you that. i wasn't trying to call him out but me and him post the same and he's been doing it lately and i go to his threads cause there FUN and he doesn't get called a spammer for making good threads. all i do is make threads to make the day go by faster, right? But i'm the bad guy for doing it and a spammer for having everyone in my thread.
  8. so your point is that he doesnt get accused of being a spammer but you do ?

he has far less threads than you, and he very rarely takes a thread off topic. he has a similar style to you, but he deploys his posting style well.
  9. That's what i'm saying. Raiden made a comment about in one of his(Blackwolf's threads saying "oh silver didn't make this thread" Cause it was it my kinda posting style but he doesn't get ragged and i do. See what i mean?
  10. whats your point. its a good thread. nobody has said anything bad.
  11. http://www.psu.com/forums/threads/27...e-sex-children
    Like this for instance. It's a good thread and he's been stepping his game up in threads lately. I go to them cause i enjoy them. That's all i do but i get called a spammer by the people that post in my thread.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.