Latest PSU headlines:

Conversation Between squirrelbo1 and -Shafty-

29 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
  1. yeah i saw his pink name in my brit thread. made me lol. have fun with is bipolar ****. i almost want kwes back
  2. well yeah, a molly/fb/you and nox combo has been replaced.... with a jaeger
  3. so yeah, hows the sub thread going . money well spent im sure
  4. well for once you heard right

cheers mate
  5. yo squirrelfag, i heard it was yo birfday!
  6. stole my gag on behemo birthday wishes
  7. yeah had a ****ing awesome time. wet tshirt competitions ftw. especially when the prize is a holiday so the girls do everything they can to win. 69'ing each other ftmfw. even better seeing as I pulled one of them (eventually winner) couple nights before. my mates have told me that i must have been that bad i turned her lesbian

and yeah im still recovering, got a cold on the last day, and its pretty grim. having to work hasnt done me much good either
  8. fookin **** lack of notifications around here!! only just saw this.
    cheers dude.

you have a good hol then? still recovering?
  9. yo topfag, i heard it was your birthday while i was away. you can rest assured that I was partying, and I think i can spare one of the drinks for you
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 29 of 29
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.