Conversation Between Fergus2k8 and Lethalmind

9 Visitor Messages

1. When people are crying about the things you do, you're doing it right

Keep it up man
  2. I was at a casual session yesterday and I did way better than I imagined. I hit nearly all of my 1f links and I even had people complaining about her long combos. Music to my ears lol.
  3. Whenever I play SSF4 or AE, I still use Ibuki. Just haven't been playing the game all that much recently. I'm gonna try to go to TNL this weekend and play some AE.

Btw, try and read your opponents when you play. Make notes of their tendencies. If you know these guys are reversal happy, you can use that against them with safe jumps and etc; Especially if it's a DP without an FADC to make it safe. You can punish them HARD and force them to think before taking action.
  4. Hmm, she's a lot harder to play than Sakura. Combo wise and she's takes more effort to get onto people but the stuns are so satisfying. FEAR THE KARAKUSA!

My main weaknesses recently is eating too much reversals and pressing buttons at the inappropriate times.

So you still playing Ibuki?
  5. AH3 is releasing next week tuesday on PSN and EU should be getting a 360 release too as well I believe.

V-Ryu is godlike as they say. He makes her a legitimate threat in console Super just like J Wong did. Wait until the AE DLC reaches consoles. You will see ALOT more Maks.
  6. I watched some Arcana Hearts but I never actually played it, I think it's out on PSN/XBL for EU now or soon so I might try it

Everytime V-Ryu (regarded one of if not the best Makoto in the world) uploads a video showing OS, character specific combos, setups ect, you can feel Makoto moving up on the tier list. I think she's pretty underrated now. But she's not that scary fullscreen to be honest
  7. Doing okay. Trying to get together for more local Arcana Heart 3 play but New York isn't too interested in the game it seems

And Makoto has alot of interesting setups that lead to relentless pressure. If you're playing online people are much more prone to mashing DP rather than just reading your tendencies and adjusting accordingly. You'll find yourself baiting the DP at a more frequent rate online. Punish them for it to make them respect your okizeme.
  8. Grand! I'm still playing Sakura and I was picking up Rose for a while but she's not really that good in AE so I dropped her, not really any point learning a character who doesn't have a good future.

So I tried out Makoto and she's great fun! Making people paranoid with her karakusa is fun and all her oroshi meaty setups are so fun to land apart from people DPing out of it >.>

Since I found the scene in Ireland, I've been taking part in casual sessions and tournaments (I'm staying off them until I get used to offline , whole lot more pressure with people watching you play)

How about you?
  9. Hey dude how's your SF training going?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.