54 (that's a real movie)
[wow the posting system is still freezy and buggy as hell]
Next time I want to devour a higher thread count...this was just an appetiser.
2. Gey! Lol
3. he doesnt count I don't think otherwise I would count.
5. well i'm also part of the staff as i'm a writer, and SMC cant reset the count anyway, I know cause I was SMC till I stepped down. Lol still wish I didnt
That is true mon ami, you are. 2013 is your year to shine and get some of your attitude on front page! :D 2013 is going to be an awesome year, especially for those who (edit!) WANT TO have their voice heard. :)
7. its my new years resolution to write more, and to promote the site as much as I can.
Shouldn't it technically be 2 now since you keep friggin' posting?
9. I dont know if we count towards the reset though, because we are neither Admin nor Mod so we dont fulfil the catergories.
Ahh I see.
Well Steven reset it just before so I excitedly figured editors could reset. :D Editors are site staff, and I am an editor... Anyway, I'll only visit once in a blue moon...(keep going lol)
The first page says Mods and Admins only, though... not just "staff"... so... you can post whenever you want...
13. Correct doesnt say writers or editors count.
15. We really need some rule clarifications for this thread. There are so many positions on here that are considered staff.
It's been clarified. Mods and Admins only. But I foresee that being forgotten in a few pages. :snicker
17. Well im gonna go, just got to disk 3 on FFIX, have a good night everyone.
Oh and im gonna be doing a counting thread only giveaway sometime in next few week's, because you guys are awesome.
also peanut, sexy asian women my only weakness.
The OP only mentions mods and admins so Ghost-Rhayne doesn't reset it. SMC is also his primary usergroup. Let's keep it simple.