Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: EA SPORTS 07

EA SPORTS 07

dos anyone know anything about fifa 07 or madden 07 for the ps3 i cant find anything

Blake
    nope, just expect to see them on the system.

Elite Guru
    I'm sure fifa 07 and madden 07 will release on PS3, EA release them every year. Expect one this year too.

Apprentice
    Fifa 07 and madden 07 will be on the PS3 as well as NBA live 07 and NCAA Basketball/Football 2007.

It's just a little too early for EA to release any real info on these games but expect EA to mention these games at the Playstation festival in February or around the time of the PS3 launch.
    ~ Michael Jordan #23 ~

Assassin8
    All i can say, is the ps3 version is supposed to be almost identical to the concept trailer(shown during this last NFL draft) which is cool, especially since the 360 didnt come close...You can watch the trailer now, i dont have a link but if you google it youll get plenty of results.

barney_2k
    yeah

EA will support the playstation as much as they did this generation

all their games are likely to appear on PS3

Barney

Master Sage
    alright ea sports games you can expect madden nhl nba live fifa any football type game just dont expect mvp baseball anymore. they have contracts to madden and nhl so definate thos and others still. its just something that is you will see them.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!
    The night was never so fearfull....

just had a look at the NFL draft trailer for madden next gen looks fantastic. looks well better than the X-360

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I just read that madden 07 and other sport's game's
    will use the same game engine from the 360.
    but EA will tweak it up. and polish the grapchis for the PS3.
    but EA will not build new game engine's for sport games for the PS3.
    i read this in the feburay issue of EGM.
    ITS BULL CRAP EA should get off there lazy butts and make a
    new madden enigine for the ps3

Assassin8
    just had a look at the NFL draft trailer for madden next gen looks fantastic. looks well better than the X-360
    don't get too far ahead of yourself, that was just a concept trailer and it was ment to be for all next gen systems, 360 didn't reach that goal very well, and the ps3 has had a lot more time for ea sports to be able to get there, plus the system already allows for it to have better looking graphics...i just hope they add more animations to really make it look and feel alot more like the real thing...

did you know that the release date for madden next gen is 30 NOVEMBER 2006

Master Sage
    I just read that madden 07 and other sport's game's
    will use the same game engine from the 360.
    but EA will tweak it up. and polish the grapchis for the PS3.
    but EA will not build new game engine's for sport games for the PS3.
    i read this in the feburay issue of EGM.
    ITS BULL CRAP EA should get off there lazy butts and make a
    new madden enigine for the ps3
    well thats not really fair, mabe the 360 is better but if its not we are stuck that low when the ps3 can accomplish more. if they never got those stupid contracts you know they would.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!

barney_2k
    EA aint bothered about crappy gaming

its just a decoy for their world domination plan

lol

Barney

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin8
    don't get too far ahead of yourself, that was just a concept trailer and it was ment to be for all next gen systems, 360 didn't reach that goal very well, and the ps3 has had a lot more time for ea sports to be able to get there, plus the system already allows for it to have better looking graphics...i just hope they add more animations to really make it look and feel alot more like the real thing...
    well the 360 hardware could have handled that target video
    of the madden trailer but EA rushed the game like they do all there games
    they are really lazy. all the devs are lazy

Master Sage
    EA aint bothered about crappy gaming
    they better get up to track or those contracts will mean nothing people will just buy first party games, and fight the contracts. they better get off thier butts and work.
    all the devs are lazy
    you know it o the ps3 looks to good and is hard to develope for its going to slow us down because we have to work more. come on. the only company thats happy with ps3 is gurilla because they say nothing but good about it along with konami mabe.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!

Apprentice

what the hell are you people talking about the trailer during the draft last year looks so fake doesn't even make sense. Madden 06 on Xbox 360 look so good, have any of you even played it on a HDTV? Take a trip to Bestbuy and play it amazing graphics the best looking game on the 360 i say at this point.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin8
    well the 360 hardware could have handled that target videoof the madden trailer but EA rushed the game like they do all there gamesthey are really lazy. all the devs are lazy
    They didn't rush anything you try creating a new game engine. The graphics were what they were aiming for, thats why they didn't have all the features because they were busy creating the new game engine.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy
    well the 360 hardware could have handled that target video
    of the madden trailer but EA rushed the game like they do all there games
    they are really lazy. all the devs are lazy
    Why do people like you talk out your ass so much? I wouldn't saying anything, but this seems to be a habbit around here. You, personally, have no idea what the 360 can handle or even the ps3, so why take someone else's, word of mouth, and try to pass it off as truth.

On topic: the '07 games have just started development so why would there be much news about them

A God Amongst Men
    I think that the Xbox 360 EA sports games were just plain old bad. That is mainly because they built from the ground up and because of that reason only do I let it slide. EA wouldn't let their top guru Madden turn out that bad by lack of effort. I think the Xbox 360 is capable of pretty nice visuals but nothing near that target video. I think that one of the best looking 360 launch games came from EA with NBA Live 06 that game looked super realistic. The Fight Night demo thats available on the marketplace looks spectacular as well. Since they aren't building a whole new engine the PS3 version shouldn't be as bare. Expect slighty rounder more detailed stadiums but I think where the PS3 version will pwn3d the 360 version is the visual department is in the facial animations.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    NYFAN75

EA SPORTS 07

Quote Originally Posted by soldier one
    alright ea sports games you can expect madden nhl nba live fifa any football type game just dont expect mvp baseball anymore. they have contracts to madden and nhl so definate thos and others still. its just something that is you will see them.
    Didn't 2K get the baseball right's??I can't remember I know somebody has an exclusive to the MLB.

Forum Guru
    i think for FIFA07 if u do a relly bad foul you should like see there leg split if u break dere leg and be able to watch it in slo-mo ( sorry if this sounds relly evil and satanic i dont mean to offend anyone)

When you smoke the herb you reveal yourself to yourself - Bob Marley R.I.P

Apprentice
    I agree ^^, Nothing REALLY Brutal maybe a bone breaking but nothing idiotic, something like if a players in a collision they might get cut or bruised up and would need to be bandaged before they return to the game.
    Knowledge is Power. Arm Yourself.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/6381050/petition.html --Petition to bring back Old Nickelodeon Shows.

Nintendo Fanboy: 28%
    Sony Fanboy: 61%
    Microsoft Fanboy: 11%

Apprentice

Re: EA SPORTS 07

Quote Originally Posted by NYFAN
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier one
    Didn't 2K get the baseball right's??I can't remember I know somebody has an exclusive to the MLB.
    Yes, 2k has the exclusive MLB rights to my best knowledge, hence the reason EA Sports is starting MVP NCAA Baseball.
    Knowledge is Power. Arm Yourself.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/6381050/petition.html --Petition to bring back Old Nickelodeon Shows.

Nintendo Fanboy: 28%
    Sony Fanboy: 61%
    Microsoft Fanboy: 11%

Master Sage
    Yes, 2k has the exclusive MLB rights to my best knowledge, hence the reason EA Sports is starting MVP NCAA Baseball.
    yes its the only thing EA sports lost the rights too, really didnt fight for it much. EA has NFL and NHL 2k has baseball all other sports decided not to go with a contract but the NBA may soon.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!

Master Guru

[LIVE] Killzone 2 press beta invites not out yet

Killzone 2 press beta invites not out yet
    By: Justin Pinter

Earlier reports claimed that SCEE had begun sending out press invites to the Killzone 2 beta which will take place "later this year", however a rep Sony has told PSU otherwise, stating that they have yet to receive information on a press beta.

"We don't have any information on Killzone 2 beta access just yet," wrote Sony's rep. "Stay tuned."

No further details were given but our guess is that the beta will begin soon. When PSU receives our invite, we'll be sure to let you know.

Thread Information