What is the best war game (includeing best flight war game)?

I THink ghost recon is one of the worst war games. I have played the new call of dudy and WOW does that look pretty real. i don't remember the other one i was think of

Have any one of you ever played Ace Combat 5? Is Ace Combat the only flight game on the playstaion 2? Is it the only flight game on any counsel?

Yes i have ace combat 5 and its by far the best flight combat game on consoles(ps2,xbox,GC). About call of duty, is that game good?? It got alot of bad reviews for example gamespot gave it 6.2!!
    I live in place where u c nothing but the 3 lights on same fisher's goggles n hear nothing but snake talking on the codec

Dedicated Member

Ace combat series IMO is the best flight combat series on consoles. Its also one of the only flight games though

Airforce Delta just hasnt been great

Call of Duty stressed me out to be honest. Trying to pay attention to all of the things going on as well as contemplating how to react in this game just gives me a headache. I don't know how to explain it.

Call of Duty is pretty realistic. I have played me friends Call of duty and yes it is kinda stressfull. And the only multiplayer is online multiplayer and now just 2 player , that makes me kinda mad.

So There is more than one flight game on counsels. I was wondering about that. I wish i could get Ace Combat 5 and a network adapter, but i am just so pour.

How many war games is there on counsels? I wish i Knew

Superior Member

Expierience WW2 mod for BF1942 !!
    ( Hehe I say that cause im on the Dev team for it ) But check it out if you like WW2 games Is quite fun.

The call of duty games are pretty good, for war flight games id have to say IL2 sturmovik series for PC

Havent played the latest ace combat but i enjoyed all of th older ones.

Well i know killzone as an AMAZING war game
    I live in place where u c nothing but the 3 lights on same fisher's goggles n hear nothing but snake talking on the codec

Dedicated Member

GameStop sells out

GameStop pre-orders sold out!
    By Dusty Stokes

We hope you got your preorder at GameStop, EB Games, or Software Etc. early this morning, because if you missed out, you will have a tough time getting one on hold. It has been reported across the net that stores are sold out nationwide today.
    With each store getting a reported 8-16 consoles, it comes to no surprise that every one of those has been spoken for at this time.
    GameStop has not made any announcements yet as to whether they will be reserving second shipment consoles like they did for the 360 launch, so there is still hope for those of you wanting to get their hands on a PS3 before Christmas.
    As always, they are still reserving games, and will shortly be taking pre-orders on controllers and accessories so stay tuned, as we will update you with what you need to know.
    Don't know about the whole pre-ordering scene? Check out our Pre-order Guide in the features section for an in depth report on all you need to know!

Superior Member

Live. Nice work

Can Bhav or rebon add the link to the preorder guide? I'm on a proxy which encodes URls so I cant get it :s
    Why do people depend on eachother? ...When in the end your on your own.

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Cera
    Live. Nice work

Can Bhav or rebon add the link to the preorder guide? I'm on a proxy which encodes URls so I cant get it :s
    Has the pre-order guide been made live yet? I cant find it on the site.
    Co-Founder: PSU | Playfire

Thread Information