Apprentice

This doesn't exactly need a name...

this has been edited due to complete embarrasment.
    If you put limits on yourself on what you do, you may aswell be dead.It will eventually spread into your entire being. There are no limits only plateauxs. You must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you.

Veteran
    You're story is very sad Greg. It reminds me of what has happened to me in my past, which I talked to you about. Your mum’s story deserves a place here, it’s a good way to let everyone know a little bit about her, and it's really nice to see that this board and its members mean so much to you. I'm sure I speak for all of the board members when I say how sorry we are that you have lost someone so special to you. My advice is ‘Always remember her, and keep her close your heart.’

Seb,
    Your friend

Apprentice

I will. You all mean alot to me as fellow posters etc.. I'm glad were a community but I will post and contribute to this place as much as i can.

EDIT
    No females on the board..

DOUBLE EDIT
    I feel really sad, No one really has talked to me... to be honest but I am extremely gratefull to those who have.
    If you put limits on yourself on what you do, you may aswell be dead.It will eventually spread into your entire being. There are no limits only plateauxs. You must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you.

Blake
    I wish I had a way with words but I simply dont. The best thing I can tell you is try and keep your head up, stay strong. I have never lost a loved one so I cant relate, that's why what Im telling you is problly furthest from your mind. My dad and I havent spoken to eachother in about 3-4 years though, yea it hurts when I think about it.. but Im happy. Happy with the comfortable lifestyle my mom has given me, happy with where my life is headed...Im just looking forward to the future. I imagine it'll take you more time to get over your loss, I can just pick up the phone and talk to dad if I want but for you it's not a possiblility. I can ensure you though that you will be happy again, your life will be purposefull once more, and everything will be ok. This may not happen soon but it will, I promise you. Just stick to things that please you. If it's games then play alot of games, movies, friends...etc..etc..

I look forward to your further contribution to the boards. I hope me and you can have many quality converstations untill the day I ship off to bootcamp. When I first game here, your one of the members that stood out to me. Quality and thoughtfull posts, Im sure many more will be of your doing.

Apprentice

I'm very gratefull to that. You also stood out to me when you first posted on the board and as the admins will tell you that I have said good things about you.

Veteran
    Group Hug lol. I'm sure the other members have something to say, come on guys!

Apprentice

Lol or could be a stand clear topic. No but really the forum is going well and I'm glad to see it at ascending performance. I am proud to be a member of it anyway.

I'm really sorry about your loss, man. But one must keep on keeping on, you know?
    Around 7 years ago, i lost my grandfather. I felt like I would never recover from the loss, but look at me now! I miss him a lot, I do, but I know that he can't come back, so I live on to another day, another minute.
    I just wanna say that although I didnt know your mum, i fell your loss. Just keep going, and you'll be fine.
    Like PSX_Junkie said, do what you like to do, go out with friends. Talk to friends, right past wrongs.
    Talking to friends is a great way to cope with the loss of a loved one. Tell your best friends what you feel inside. They, I'm sure, will understand.
    You'll be able to cope with it and get over it someday, I assure you. It will either be in a long time, or in a short time, but you'll make it. Trust me on this one...Again, I feel your loss, and i'm sorry you must deal with this at this time. But I'm glad that you had the courage to tell this short, daunting biography of the life of your mother. It shows how much you trust and appreciate these forums. Just hang on there, you'll be fine (eventually).
    An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Master Poster
    Kamesennshin, you know im really sorry for your loss. If you need to talk to me about anything msg me on msn man.
    Co-Founder: PSU | Playfire

Superior Member

Yeah, I feel your sorrow all you gotta do is look for the good things in life... and like PSX_Junkie said... you gotta keep your head up... sometimes things are hard and sometimes things are really bad but you always gotta keep going... dont sulk on the past... always look to the future...
    Why do people depend on eachother? ...When in the end your on your own.

Apprentice

Yeah I know what you mean. Thanks for all the contributions guys. It may take quite a bit to get through this. It doesn't help when some old friends would probably laugh if I told them.

Master Guru

New website?

So when teh new website is thrown up, are you going to just transfer all teh articles into specific areas and have somthing like a navigation bar to search for games/previews/articles????

Master Poster
    Yep, all current content will be on the new design. We'll have things easily accesible for the reader, and there will be a search bar. =)

Master Poster

Is it possible to give an ETA for the new site? The screenshot makes the new site look very professional and very attractive. Can't wait to use it!

Master Poster
    We've got a couple of options here. See new thread in this section.

Thread Information