Latest PSU headlines:

Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 374757 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1854
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    My guess is that susanoo is made up of the same type of chakra as a tailed beast, and as the first hokage could control them madara didnt even use it, atleast in the final fight, because whats the point if the opponent can supress it + the huge chakra cost

Susanoo once summoned using the mangekyo sharingan slowly shortens your total lifespan as said by itachi and the comment by sasuke during the kage summit arc says he felt like his whole body was dieing and painful whille even rib cage susanoo was on.
    You don't miss much do you Chille?

But even during the fight with the Kages he says that there need not be as much destruction as when he fought Hashirama. Destruction of that level can be done only by Susanoo (or something not known to us). And plus Hashirama vs Madara wouldn't have been much of a fight if Madara hadn't been able to use his ace.

Yup totally right about using the Mangekyou shortens your lifespan and removes your eyesight but remember that taking Izuna's eyes was his solution to ensure that using the mangekyou doesn't affect him.

Next few chapters going to be awesome!
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by gangsta_795 View Post
    You don't miss much do you Chille?

But even during the fight with the Kages he says that there need not be as much destruction as when he fought Hashirama. Destruction of that level can be done only by Susanoo (or something not known to us). And plus Hashirama vs Madara wouldn't have been much of a fight if Madara hadn't been able to use his ace.

Yup totally right about using the Mangekyou shortens your lifespan and removes your eyesight but remember that taking Izuna's eyes was his solution to ensure that using the mangekyou doesn't affect him.

Next few chapters going to be awesome!
    His ace at the time was the kyuubi, so dont think he would of wasted chakra on susanoo along with keeping a genjustu on the kyuubi aka kurama, might of just been chakra limiting on his part, and if tobi story is true and that madara never went into the fight to win, then maybe he just wanted to make sure he had an ace up his sleeve

And also the eternal mangekyo sharingan says it never loses its light from using mangekyo techs but nothing is said about the other strains, look at sasuke he still bleeds even with ems using ameratsu its just now it doesnt make him blind

Thank you itachi

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    His ace at the time was the kyuubi, so dont think he would of wasted chakra on susanoo along with keeping a genjustu on the kyuubi aka kurama, might of just been chakra limiting on his part, and if tobi story is true and that madara never went into the fight to win, then maybe he just wanted to make sure he had an ace up his sleeve

And also the eternal mangekyo sharingan says it never loses its light from using mangekyo techs but nothing is said about the other strains, look at sasuke he still bleeds even with ems using ameratsu its just now it doesnt make him blind
    Oh right! I'd almost forgotten that he was controlling the Kyuubi then. Yup then you're right then Hashirama would have been able to suppress Susanoo and then there wouldn't have been a point in using susanoo then.

Then I think the only way the kages have a chance (assuming Madara is still there) is if Tsunade is able to suppress Susanoo the same way Hashirama did.
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Dat Guy
    Oh right! I'd almost forgotten that he was controlling the Kyuubi then. Yup then you're right then Hashirama would have been able to suppress Susanoo and then there wouldn't have been a point in using susanoo then.

Then I think the only way the kages have a chance (assuming Madara is still there) is if Tsunade is able to suppress Susanoo the same way Hashirama did.
    Yep its gonna be an intresting fight if hes still there.

So itachi has pretty much solo'd the war he killed nagato, madara, and kabuto along with all his edo tensei.
    Last edited by Chille; 06-21-2012 at 02:04.

Thank you itachi

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    It seems Madara will not go away, that's good as I think this is one of the most interesting fights.

I wonder if Sasuke is still going to try to destroy Konoha, I don't think his 'hatred' makes any sense but I hope he still tries to so we get a serious fight between Naruto and Sasuke.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Poster
    Good to see the truth of the uchiha disaster. Really hate Danzo now, he seems more of a villain with each flashback (like in kabuto's backstory).

Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    It seems Madara will not go away, that's good as I think this is one of the most interesting fights.

I wonder if Sasuke is still going to try to destroy Konoha, I don't think his 'hatred' makes any sense but I hope he still tries to so we get a serious fight between Naruto and Sasuke.
    madara was being unsummoned so he is going away. However, its a good thing as if he's gonna be revived correctly by tobi that can now happen since the kages would have sealed edo madara if they were to win.

Apprentice
    Itachi done his job, what he had to go through was ruff. Now its time to get back to the fight that count.

On a side note I might be late, But thanks to Toonnami I have a new favorite Manga/Anime Deadman Wonderland. I'm on chapter 28 and its off the hook, if you havent read DW read it. .

Out of all the creatures to walk the Earth, HUMANS are the most CRUEL.:iagree

Master Poster
    new chapter is out. So awesome!

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Oatmeal View Post
    Itachi done his job, what he had to go through was ruff. Now its time to get back to the fight that count.

On a side note I might be late, But thanks to Toonnami I have a new favorite Manga/Anime Deadman Wonderland. I'm on chapter 28 and its off the hook, if you havent read DW read it. .
    finished season one of deadman wonderland last year....hope there will be a new arc! loved that series (the manga is still going on)

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    New chapter was great. I knew Madara couldn"t go just like that, he's too great an opponent to waste by simply having him vanish.
    So what was 'IT' that Kabuto was looking for? Any ideas?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    New chapter was great. I knew Madara couldn"t go just like that, he's too great an opponent to waste by simply having him vanish.
    So what was 'IT' that Kabuto was looking for? Any ideas?
    Kabuto was after the mind of rikudo senin the ability to create or destroy life using ones thoughts. Banbutsu sozo jutsu
    The orginal sage of the six paths Rikudo senin used this technique to create the current 9 tailed beasts.
    Last edited by Chille; 06-27-2012 at 16:36.

Thank you itachi

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Who was the smartass who suggested that Madara wouldn't go just like that?

Now what the main focus is whether Sasuke will still try to destroy Konoha or not. If he decides against it, Naruto + Sasuke vs. Madara = :O

Dat Guy

Now what the main focus is whether Sasuke will still try to destroy Konoha or not. If he decides against it, Naruto + Sasuke vs. Madara = :O
    I can see sasuke still going after the elders.

Thank you itachi

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    he'll help out naruto first tho

Master Poster
    The mangastream translation is better, I found it odd how the early translations on mangareader had tsunade saying kabuto is searching for something XD

Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    The mangastream translation is better, I found it odd how the early translations on mangareader had tsunade saying kabuto is searching for something XD
    I use mangapanda now

Thank you itachi

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Kabuto was after the mind of rikudo senin the ability to create or destroy life using ones thoughts. Banbutsu sozo jutsu
    The orginal sage of the six paths Rikudo senin used this technique to create the current 9 tailed beasts.
    He didn't create the tailed beasts, they are the separation from the ten tailed beast which the Sage of the Six Paths challenged. All he did was separate it's monstrous power into 9 beasts while sealing the rest within himself.

Master Poster
    i never noticed this in last weeks chapter but i was watching a review of chapter 591 on youtube and the reviewer pointed out that Tobi's mask is cracked:

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/590

So it isn't just naruto who's taken a beating whilst the other fights have been shown

Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by FonFahbre View Post
    He didn't create the tailed beasts, they are the separation from the ten tailed beast which the Sage of the Six Paths challenged. All he did was separate it's monstrous power into 9 beasts while sealing the rest within himself.
    Yes but there forms were his creation all he did was split the 10 tails then imagined the forms of the 9 beasts, so he pretty much created them, if he hadnt of done it they would never of existed so :/

Thank you itachi

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    finished season one of deadman wonderland last year....hope there will be a new arc! loved that series (the manga is still going on)
    I can't wait till the manga resume, I read on wikipedia that the manga is on hold because the author is on hiatus for pregnancy. I hope DW last for awhile it seem like it was going to end after the arc that its on end.

I'm guessing its going to be Tsunda who put a end to Madara with some jutsu she learned from the first Hokage.

Out of all the creatures to walk the Earth, HUMANS are the most CRUEL.:iagree

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Yes but there forms were his creation all he did was split the 10 tails then imagined the forms of the 9 beasts, so he pretty much created them, if he hadnt of done it they would never of existed so :/
    Okay yeah, that makes sense.

Edit: just read the latest manga and damn, I had a feeling that Madara wasn't going anywhere.
    Last edited by Fon; 06-30-2012 at 03:50.

Super Elite
    Holy snakes, he's back!!...about time now its gonna get interesting.
    Last edited by x_terna; 07-05-2012 at 05:06.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Didn't Kabuto absorb Orochimaru?

Dat Guy
    I dont think orochimaru is coming back, infact only way he could come back is if a. They pull some harry potter bull$#@! with those soul seperated items or b. Sasuke summons itachi using edo-tensei. Incase people forgot itachi sealed orochimaru soul into an endless genjustu, also all kabuto absorbed was some chakra.
    Last edited by Chille; 07-05-2012 at 11:35.

Thank you itachi

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom

Why do morons always have to insult people when they think they are right??? now who's the smartass you jackass???

I dont think orochimaru is coming back, infact only way he could come back is if a. They pull some harry potter bull$#@! with those soul seperated items or b. Sasuke summons itachi using edo-tensei. Incase people forgot itachi sealed orochimaru soul into an endless genjustu, also all kabuto absorbed was some chakra.
    They did show the curse mark, so that would indicate Orochimaru is still alive doesn't it?
    I personally always thought he would still be alive; if he knew that he was weak why would he risk dying when facing Sasuke to get his body, it makes sense that he took some safety measures in case he was defeated plus the way he died seemed too anticlimactic... or maybe Sasuke did something similar to Tobi and just locked Orochimaru in another dimension... whatever the case I just hope Tobi is not Orochimaru, I think that would be lame.
    Last edited by mikeghtmare; 07-05-2012 at 16:45.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information