Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 415161 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1854
  1. #1251
    Apprentice
    Oatmeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Quahog
    Age
    3
    Posts
    486
    Rep Power
    42
    Points
    2,120 (0 Banked)
    this is odd the new naruto chapter out now on a monday. but good chapter, the next should be off the hook.

    Out of all the creatures to walk the Earth, HUMANS are the most CRUEL.:iagree

  2. #1252
    Elite Member
    mikeghtmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,982
    Rep Power
    62
    Points
    2,477 (0 Banked)
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by Oatmeal View Post
    this is odd the new naruto chapter out now on a monday. but good chapter, the next should be off the hook.
    Thanks, I would have missed it if you didn't mention it.
    The following may have spoilers if you haven't read the new chapter yet.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #1253
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,119
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    485 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    Thanks, I would have missed it if you didn't mention it.
    The following may have spoilers if you haven't read the new chapter yet.
    Im happy i pretty much got kakashi and tobi ability worked out before the chapter came out, and no issue this week now till next Wednesday



    Thank you itachi

  4. #1254
    Master Poster
    darksora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,038
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    4,462 (0 Banked)
    good chapter, although it was pretty self explanatory about the shared dimensions from last week. I dont think its Obito with how tobi shut down kakashi's comment on his identity, but atleast its confirmed that it is obito's eye regardless of his identity. Nice to see the return of naruto's full cloak mode


  5. #1255
    Elite Member
    mikeghtmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,982
    Rep Power
    62
    Points
    2,477 (0 Banked)
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    good chapter, although it was pretty self explanatory about the shared dimensions from last week. I dont think its Obito with how tobi shut down kakashi's comment on his identity, but atleast its confirmed that it is obito's eye regardless of his identity. Nice to see the return of naruto's full cloak mode
    yeah, he looks ready to kick a$$.
    BTW, doesn't the kyuubi have dimensional abilities?
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #1256
    Master Poster
    darksora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,038
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    4,462 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    yeah, he looks ready to kick a$$.
    BTW, doesn't the kyuubi have dimensional abilities?
    nope. Only kakashi and tobi have access to that dimension so naruto wont be able to so anything without kakashi's help regardless of how amazing his powers are.


  7. #1257
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,119
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    485 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    nope. Only kakashi and tobi have access to that dimension so naruto wont be able to so anything without kakashi's help regardless of how amazing his powers are.
    Actually if you read the database book on kamui any sharingan has the potential to use it, but one must train with it for years.



    Thank you itachi

  8. #1258
    Elite Member
    mikeghtmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,982
    Rep Power
    62
    Points
    2,477 (0 Banked)
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    nope. Only kakashi and tobi have access to that dimension so naruto wont be able to so anything without kakashi's help regardless of how amazing his powers are.
    I am then going to take a guess and say that Naruto is going to be so fast now that Tobi's dimensional trick is not going to work... of course he'll have other things up his sleeve to counter Naruto's speed.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #1259
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,119
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    485 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    I am then going to take a guess and say that Naruto is going to be so fast now that Tobi's dimensional trick is not going to work... of course he'll have other things up his sleeve to counter Naruto's speed.
    He still has the rinnegan abilities if need be



    Thank you itachi

  10. #1260
    Elite Member
    mikeghtmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,982
    Rep Power
    62
    Points
    2,477 (0 Banked)
    Items BowserDoom
    The new episode is out =)
    It was great but I'm so mad it ended that way, now we have to wait 1 week to finally see the man behind the mask.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #1261
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,119
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    485 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    The new episode is out =)
    It was great but I'm so mad it ended that way, now we have to wait 1 week to finally see the man behind the mask.
    I don't think we will see it next week, he might wait till issue 600

    Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2



    Thank you itachi

  12. #1262
    Apprentice
    Oatmeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Quahog
    Age
    3
    Posts
    486
    Rep Power
    42
    Points
    2,120 (0 Banked)
    That chapter was awesome, can not wait till the anime get to that part. The Sasuke sign was funny at the of the chapter on mangapanda.

    Out of all the creatures to walk the Earth, HUMANS are the most CRUEL.:iagree

  13. #1263
    Elite Member
    gangsta_795's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Age
    17
    Posts
    1,911
    Rep Power
    33
    Points
    1,642 (0 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    I don't understand one thing: if Tobi and Kakashi have the same mangekyou, shouldn't their sharingans be of the same descent i.e Obito's ?
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!


  14. #1264
    Elite Member
    mikeghtmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,982
    Rep Power
    62
    Points
    2,477 (0 Banked)
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by gangsta_795 View Post
    I don't understand one thing: if Tobi and Kakashi have the same mangekyou, shouldn't their sharingans be of the same descent i.e Obito's ?
    That what they are alluding to.
    So it's either Obito, or someone who took Obito's other eye.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  15. #1265
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,119
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    485 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by gangsta_795 View Post
    I don't understand one thing: if Tobi and Kakashi have the same mangekyou, shouldn't their sharingans be of the same descent i.e Obito's ?
    Correct it is obitos eye though I do not think it is obito

    Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2



    Thank you itachi

  16. #1266
    Elite Member
    gangsta_795's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Age
    17
    Posts
    1,911
    Rep Power
    33
    Points
    1,642 (0 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    That what they are alluding to.
    So it's either Obito, or someone who took Obito's other eye.
    And that tombstone that Kakashi saw was Obito's right?
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!


  17. #1267
    Elite Member
    gangsta_795's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Age
    17
    Posts
    1,911
    Rep Power
    33
    Points
    1,642 (0 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Correct it is obitos eye though I do not think it is obito

    Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
    I can't possibly draw a list of suspects.
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!


  18. #1268
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    109,639 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I don't think it's Obito either. Kakashi is assuming that it's him but it if is, they will have to do a great job at convincing the readers why Obito is even doing all of this.







  19. #1269
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,119
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    485 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by gangsta_795 View Post
    I can't possibly draw a list of suspects.
    If it is Obito he somehow aged 30 years in 2 years and went from $#@!ty uchiha rookie to hokage level and able control 9 tails in 2 years

    Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2



    Thank you itachi

  20. #1270
    Forum Sage
    Tribunal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,385
    Rep Power
    130
    Points
    400 (32,812 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    If it is Obito he somehow aged 30 years in 2 years and went from $#@!ty uchiha rookie to hokage level and able control 9 tails in 2 years
    To be fair, The Sharingan is overpowered like that, there's also no telling if Tobi was still a teenager when he attacked the village, the height doesn't matter becuase Kakashi was also shown as being much more adult.



    Quote Originally Posted by FonFahbre View Post
    I don't think it's Obito either. Kakashi is assuming that it's him but it if is, they will have to do a great job at convincing the readers why Obito is even doing all of this.


    Considering that probably wouldn't be too difficult. Seeing how Pain was just like Naruto in his youth and then he went bat$#@! insane.
    Last edited by Tribunal; 08-22-2012 at 22:54.




  21. #1271
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,119
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    485 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I think that there has been more then one tobi, would explain why itachi thoughr tobi was madara and why kisame thought tobi was madara even though he saw his face, madara must of lived till Nagato was born anyway

    Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2



    Thank you itachi

  22. #1272
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    109,639 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    Considering that probably wouldn't be too difficult. Seeing how Pain was just like Naruto in his youth and then he went bat$#@! insane.
    The difference between Pain and a possible Obito's case is that Pain suffered through immense loss compared to Obito. Another thing to take note is this scene with Kizame.








  23. #1273
    Elite Member
    mikeghtmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,982
    Rep Power
    62
    Points
    2,477 (0 Banked)
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by FonFahbre View Post
    The difference between Pain and a possible Obito's case is that Pain suffered through immense loss compared to Obito. Another thing to take note is this scene with Kizame.
    Great find; so he can't be Obito if he is a previous Mizukage.
    Like most people I don't believe either it could be Obito, and it would really suck if they say it is.

    [EDIT]
    BTW, do you think we'll see Naruto in cloak mode combined with sage mode with the frog eyes and stuff?
    Last edited by mikeghtmare; 08-24-2012 at 21:39.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  24. #1274
    Master Poster
    darksora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,038
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    4,462 (0 Banked)
    Chapter we're all waiting for is out at last. Tobi's identity revealed



  25. #1275
    Super Elite
    Cyklops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    55
    Points
    9,948 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    Chapter we're all waiting for is out at last. Tobi's identity revealed


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.