Latest PSU headlines:

Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 435363 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1849
    Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Naruto has a kekkei genkai?

So on top of being from two fantastic shinobi (a hokage at that), having the nine tailed fox inside him he has a bloodlimit? Dude that is awesome.
    That's just my assumption.
    I would also assume he should be able to use sage mode with cloak mode, but sometimes on anime they don't cover things in theory should/would happen, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    Hes only been mentioned by tobi when he spoke to naruto at the kage summit. He explained how the senju and uchiha were fated to fight and how it began with the 2 sons of the sage of 6 paths. One son inherited the body (senju) and the other inherited the eyes (uchiha). The eyes dont have an official name but alot of people call it spiralgan because of its design. It would later evolve into the sharigan generations later.

That son was full of hate for not being chosen as his fathers successor. The 2 brothers became enemies.

I was hoping he would be tobi originally :P oh well, I hope what chille said is true and that he still has a role to play.
    I remembered now that you mentioned it. Wouldn't that guy be super old? I highly doubt it's him, but we'll see.
    Thanks.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

***** dweller
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Naruto has a kekkei genkai?

So on top of being from two fantastic shinobi (a hokage at that), having the nine tailed fox inside him he has a bloodlimit? Dude that is awesome.
    I don't think Naruto has a Kekkei Genkai. All I know is that he has inherited his father's "Yellow Flash" jutsu.

You guys brought a good possibility that the Sage's son could be pulling the strings. There's a jutsu for anything; immortality, reincarnation or prolonging your life is a possibility.

PS Unchained
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    That's just my assumption.
    I would also assume he should be able to use sage mode with cloak mode, but sometimes on anime they don't cover things in theory should/would happen, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I remembered now that you mentioned it. Wouldn't that guy be super old? I highly doubt it's him, but we'll see.
    Thanks.
    Namikaze is probably a side family of the Senju clan, no hokage yet has not been Senju related, so I dont think naruto will gain a kekkai genkai, unless sasuke donates his eyes, then naruto may be able to achieve the rinnegan, maybe.

Thank you itachi

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    This episode felt too short =)
    So it seems Obito did die and then something happened; considering the brief conversation he had with Madara he probably had something to do with it; and like it happens so often in Naruto, he was probably deceived and convinced to join Madara. They do have lots of explaining to do though.

It says the war's climax is approaching; I wonder if with the war's end comes also the end to Naruto? ='(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PS Unchained
    So it seems Obito did die and then something happened; considering the brief conversation he had with Madara he probably had something to do with it; and like it happens so often in Naruto, he was probably deceived and convinced to join Madara. They do have lots of explaining to do though.

It says the war's climax is approaching; I wonder if with the war's end comes also the end to Naruto? ='(
    We still have some things left! Also the climax is naruto vs sasuke so we still got time.
    Juubi madara I can see happening

Thank you itachi

Master Poster
    Intetesting chapter, finally Madara joins the scene I really hope obito reasoning isn't just because of Rin though...

Kishi confirmed this isnt the last arc.

PS Unchained
    Intetesting chapter, finally Madara joins the scene I really hope obito reasoning isn't just because of Rin though...

Just like I said huh? Hehe my sharingan wins again!

Thank you itachi

8. Likes darksora wishes they had posted this first.
    Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom

I hope the same; I actually hope it's just him being manipulated somehow, I'm tired of them doing the same over and over, it would suck if it's again something like him thinking Kakashi failed him but then turns out he didn't but he didn't know.

Glad it's not the last arc.

BTW, if Madara is here, does that mean he defeated all Kages? or is he simply using a clone?
    I'm also glad to see Naruto fired up; that's a good sign that the real action is about to begin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PS Unchained
    I hope the same; I actually hope it's just him being manipulated somehow, I'm tired of them doing the same over and over, it would suck if it's again something like him thinking Kakashi failed him but then turns out he didn't but he didn't know.

Glad it's not the last arc.

BTW, if Madara is here, does that mean he defeated all Kages? or is he simply using a clone?
    I'm also glad to see Naruto fired up; that's a good sign that the real action is about to begin.
    Madara probably just got bored of the kages.

Thank you itachi

Master Poster
    I never thought about it being a clone. What would be epic and funny is if he left a clone with the kages and they havent realised yet XD

***** dweller
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I never thought about it being a clone. What would be epic and funny is if he left a clone with the kages and they havent realised yet XD
    He has the powers of the first Hokage so it's most likely that he created a perfect clone of himself to entertain the Kage's while he attended the great battle(That or he literally kicked all their asses).

Forum Sage
    Just wait until Obito is on his death bed and gives Kakashi his other eye because he realized how wrong he was. Wonder if that would be cliche enough for Naruto?

PS Unchained
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    Just wait until Obito is on his death bed and gives Kakashi his other eye because he realized how wrong he was. Wonder if that would be cliche enough for Naruto?
    I dont think obito would do that, manly because kakashi body wouldnt be able to sustain 2 constant sharingans, one strains him already

Thank you itachi

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    I dont think obito would do that, manly because kakashi body wouldnt be able to sustain 2 constant sharingans, one strains him already
    lol, first thing you have to do when it comes to sharingans is to say "fuck logic."

PS Unchained
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    lol, first thing you have to do when it comes to sharingans is to say "fuck logic."
    Now that madara has arrived I want to see Banbutsu Sozo used, its rikudo sennin technique that created the tailed beasts. Uses both Yin and Yang Manipulation and if anyone is awesome enough to do it, its Madara.

Thank you itachi

17. Likes darksora wishes they had posted this first.
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Yeah no way it is the real Obito. I mean they buried his body. Something is going on here.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

PS Unchained
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Yeah no way it is the real Obito. I mean they buried his body. Something is going on here.
    Im reading some interesting theories on tobi being 2 people, Long Haired Tobi and Short haired tobi. It would make sense for itachi if true. Itachi said Madara is an invincible immortal but not long after that he says Modern Madara is nothing but a shell of his former self.
    Now if Itachi like his brother betrayed his master, Long Haired tobi, who could of been the real Madara, but after killing him, this new tobi acting like Madara, would make him think he is immortal.

Thank you itachi

Master Poster
    new chapter is out Epicness.

Last edited by darksora; 09-11-2012 at 13:21.

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    new chapter is out Epicness.

Great episode, but I didn't quiet get the thing about the clone. I thought it meant the Madara fighting with the Kages was a clone.

It was nice to see all the Kage's defeated... or even dead, not sure.
    So, if Tsunade is going to save them, does that mean she's going to sacrifice herself? It looked that way to me but since she told Katsuyu she could fix her body afterwards maybe she'll still make it.

I guess on the next chapter we'll see who Sasuke is meeting, and maybe we'll also find out how Obit became so good and why he turned bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Poster
    Great episode, but I didn't quiet get the thing about the clone. I thought it meant the Madara fighting with the Kages was a clone.

It was nice to see all the Kage's defeated... or even dead, not sure.
    So, if Tsunade is going to save them, does that mean she's going to sacrifice herself? It looked that way to me but since she told Katsuyu she could fix her body afterwards maybe she'll still make it.

I guess on the next chapter we'll see who Sasuke is meeting, and maybe we'll also find out how Obit became so good and why he turned bad.
    Madara has encountered a naruto clone when he was summoned so he noticed that the naruto standing by kakashi and guy was another clone. Im guessing the real naruto is the one in the dimension world that broke obitos mask with rasengan.

Not sure how he could get out but atleast that means that naruto will fight obito in the dimension whilst kakashi and guy fight him in the real world.

Also tsunade is still hanging on after bein torn into 2 pieces O_O she has definately earned the title of sannin XD
    Last edited by darksora; 09-11-2012 at 17:47.

PS Unchained
    Madara has encountered a naruto clone when he was summoned so he noticed that the naruto standing by kakashi and guy was another clone. Im guessing the real naruto is the one in the dimension world that broke obitos mask with rasengan.

Not sure how he could get out but atleast that means that naruto will fight obito in the dimension whilst kakashi and guy fight him in the real world.

Also tsunade is still hanging on after bein torn into 2 pieces O_O she has definately earned the title of sannin XD
    I agree she is damn insane

Thank you itachi

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom

Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense about the clone.
    I don't think however there's an Obito in the other dimension; the way his jutsu was described he simply moves between dimension. It may also be the case that the Naruto on the other dimension is also a clone; remember he is notoriously known for being unpredictable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Poster
    Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense about the clone.
    I don't think however there's an Obito in the other dimension; the way his jutsu was described he simply moves between dimension. It may also be the case that the Naruto on the other dimension is also a clone; remember he is notoriously known for being unpredictable.
    That's what I meant
    Wherever Obito materialises he'll have someone waiting to hit him. kakashi and Gai on the outside and Naruto inside the dimension

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    That's what I meant
    Wherever Obito materialises he'll have someone waiting to hit him. kakashi and Gai on the outside and Naruto inside the dimension
    oh, ok.
    That's a good point then about him having someone to fight so he can no longer runaway. In that case you are probably right and the real Naruto is in the other dimension, otherwise Obito would just have to hit his clone once to get rid of him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PS Unchained
    Also Tsunade may be split in half but she isnt dead yet, Senju are known for there insane endurance.

Thank you itachi

Thread Information