Page 56 of 75 FirstFirst ... 465666 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1854
    Master Poster
    new manga is out (not out on mangastream yet though).

nice to see some humour, love that face naruto makes XD I actually thought Kurama was trolling naruto for a moment there XD
    and....
    10 tails is out :O woot

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    new manga is out (not out on mangastream yet though).

nice to see some humour, love that face naruto makes XD I actually thought Kurama was trolling naruto for a moment there XD
    and....
    10 tails is out :O woot
    I guess all they needed was a big amount of chakra to revive the 10 tails, which was provided by the attach. It was a great chapter, but I don't understand why Kakashi came back from the other dimension; they need to be in both dimensions to beat Obito so Kakashi should have stayed there until Obito was defeated.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    I guess all they needed was a big amount of chakra to revive the 10 tails, which was provided by the attach. It was a great chapter, but I don't understand why Kakashi came back from the other dimension; they need to be in both dimensions to beat Obito so Kakashi should have stayed there until Obito was defeated.
    i dont think they just needed a huge amount of chakra,just the chakra from each beast, obito had 8 tails chakra from the 8 tail arc when sasuke brought that tentacle piece and 9 tails chakra is from the gold brother that was sealed in the pot.

Thank you itachi

Master Poster
    I dont understand why kakashi didnt kill obito there with raikiri or,atleast stab him with a kunai or something.
    But kakashi will have a good supply coming from Kurama now so he'll be able to go in and out of the dimension as he pleases.

Also the beast bomb wasnt the cause of the 10 tail revival. The revival was completed during the attack to make it look epic. All the ingredients were in place and it was a matter of waiting and Obito+madara stalled them nicely
    Last edited by darksora; 11-14-2012 at 17:32.

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    I dont understand why kakashi didnt kill obito there with raikiri or,atleast stab him with a kunai or something.
    But kakashi will have a good supply coming from Kurama now so he'll be able to go in and out of the dimension as he pleases.

Also the beast bomb wasnt the cause of the 10 tail revival. The revival was completed during the attack to make it look epic. All the ingredients were in place and it was a matter of waiting and Obito+madara stalled them nicely
    That makes sense; I just thought since the beast bomb was absorbed I thought it was the missing ingredient to revive it.

I guess like you say Kakashi can just go back and forth between dimensions, it just seems it would be a lot easier if he stayed there, but I guess they need to make it more dramatic. Now with the 10 Tails revived, they will have to take care of Madara and Obito faster or they'll be goners... unless Madara and Obito simply pull back and watch the show until they realize the 10 Tails is loosing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dat Guy
    That makes sense; I just thought since the beast bomb was absorbed I thought it was the missing ingredient to revive it.

I guess like you say Kakashi can just go back and forth between dimensions, it just seems it would be a lot easier if he stayed there, but I guess they need to make it more dramatic. Now with the 10 Tails revived, they will have to take care of Madara and Obito faster or they'll be goners... unless Madara and Obito simply pull back and watch the show until they realize the 10 Tails is loosing.

Madara looks bored id laugh if he fights the juubi just cause he wants a challenge

Thank you itachi

7. Likes darksora likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    It's over..They are screwed lol

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    new episode is out.
    ... STOP reading if you haven't read it yet ...

I don't really have any spoilers since there isn't much to spoil; as we all thought the fight rages on and it's all cool and interesting but nothing we weren't expecting. It'll be interesting to see how they defeat them; my guess is the kages will join in after Tsunade heals them, and they'll probably split up, probably the Kages will take on Madara to get their revenge, Gai and Kakashi will take on Obito, while Naruto, Bee and the 8 and 9 tails take on the Juubi.

I wonder if Oroshimaru and Sasuke will end up playing any part on this war or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Poster
    still waiting on the mangastream version. the little chat that obito and madara had is still a lil confusing in the current translation.
    Awesome chapter though, can't wait to see this animated

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    new episode is out.
    ... STOP reading if you haven't read it yet ...

I don't really have any spoilers since there isn't much to spoil; as we all thought the fight rages on and it's all cool and interesting but nothing we weren't expecting. It'll be interesting to see how they defeat them; my guess is the kages will join in after Tsunade heals them, and they'll probably split up, probably the Kages will take on Madara to get their revenge, Gai and Kakashi will take on Obito, while Naruto, Bee and the 8 and 9 tails take on the Juubi.

I wonder if Oroshimaru and Sasuke will end up playing any part on this war or not.
    You call the the manga chapter an episode? A little odd

Anyways I wished that they wouldve killed some of the kages and tsunade should be dead already but I know she wont die.

Oddly enough even though obito and super madara are supposed to be villians I cant say I have any negative feelings for them as they have yet to kill anyone I like.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post

Anyways I wished that they wouldve killed some of the kages and tsunade should be dead already but I know she wont die.

Oddly enough even though obito and super madara are supposed to be villians I cant say I have any negative feelings for them as they have yet to kill anyone I like.

how about thinking of it from a different perspective of what they caused in the past. alot of the characters dead are because of these two

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post

I guess I was in anime mode when I said episode.
    Anyway, I agree, I wish some of the Kages should have died; something I've been saying for a while now, we should see more main characters die, it would give the anime a more serious tone, and this would really feel like a great war... right now it doesn't even feel like a war to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Poster
    It would be nice to see the numbers left on each side like they did at the end of the 1st day. Especially considering the amount of people who died from madara's meteor spam.

Edit: pretty crazy that were still on the 2nd day of war XD

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Awesome to see everyone together. Can not wait for the fight to end. I am guessing Jan next year, then by end of next year things with Sauske will come to and end as will the Manga.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Awesome to see everyone together. Can not wait for the fight to end. I am guessing Jan next year, then by end of next year things with Sauske will come to and end as will the Manga.
    nah we still have a few more years left.

Thank you itachi

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    I have a feeling the enemy's going to get get some sort of reinforcement as well. (Not that they need it, though)

Next chap is probably going to move the Sasuke-Oro story.
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Master Poster
    ten tails ftw! flicking that bomb like that XD Also the early translations were really messed up by having Naruto talk of a new wind jutsu XD That's why i'll always reread it on mangastream after.

Quote Originally Posted by gangsta_795 View Post
    I have a feeling the enemy's going to get get some sort of reinforcement as well. (Not that they need it, though)

Next chap is probably going to move the Sasuke-Oro story.
    I would be surprised if it does move to Sasuke as the fight against Madara has only been around 10-ish minutes so far (considering naruto was only in kyuubi form for 8 minutes). Even if that time is only about the full kyuubi beast form it could still be seen as a maximum of like 15-ish minutes. Kind of strange since we've been reading this part for so long now but hasn't been a long fight at all XD

So for sasuke and co to move to this location in such a small time will be surprising. I think we wont see them for a while yet although I agree that this would have been the perfect cliffhanger to leave the ten tails fight on.

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    I was away for 2 weeks and finally got to read the last 2 chapters; it's getting better and better =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Poster
    It's out on mangapanda (aka the bad translation), still waiting on mangastream (aka epic translation)

holy $#@! O_O I guess everyone calling for casualities can be happy now.

Juubi looks so weird, I wonder if it's really skinny because its missing the complete kurama and hachibi chakra. Awesome chapter and Shikaku and Co were epic.

Also, Madara = Best troll ever XD Completely flipped the alliances tactics, lmao. like a boss XD

EDIT: changed "raikage's assistant" to "Mabui" :P
    Last edited by darksora; 12-12-2012 at 15:36.

Dat Guy
    It's out on mangapanda (aka the bad translation), still waiting on mangastream (aka epic translation)

Juubi looks so weird, I wonder if it's really skinny because its missing the complete kurama and hachibi chakra. Awesome chapter and Shikaku and Co were epic.

Also, Madara = Best troll ever XD Completely flipped the alliances tactics, lmao. like a boss XD

I think obito will have a change of heart eventually then use rinne-tensei on the major named characters using the juubi chakra eventually.

Thank you itachi

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style

Wow how long ago did they pick it up again because last I saw they stopped.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    I think obito will have a change of heart eventually then use rinne-tensei on the major named characters using the juubi chakra eventually.
    lol, i hope that doesnt happen. dead need to stay dead (excluding edo reanimations) XD

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Wow how long ago did they pick it up again because last I saw they stopped.
    mangastream resumed their translations a while back (like around june or something), they delete each chapter before the next one comes out and usually take a few longer than the mangapanda translations to come out.

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Very happy it finally feels like a war; it was a bit anticlimactic though, but I'm sure it'll be better in the anime. I'm looking forward to their strategy, I'm sure it'll kick @$$, and considering Madara thinks they took care of the strategist it'll take them by surprise.

lol, i hope that doesnt happen. dead need to stay dead (excluding edo reanimations) XD
    Agreed, dead people should stay dead... and I hope we get more deaths.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dat Guy
    Very happy it finally feels like a war; it was a bit anticlimactic though, but I'm sure it'll be better in the anime. I'm looking forward to their strategy, I'm sure it'll kick @$$, and considering Madara thinks they took care of the strategist it'll take them by surprise.

Agreed, dead people should stay dead... and I hope we get more deaths.
    They still have Shikamaru so they still have one very good and now pissed off strategist

Thank you itachi

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    They still have Shikamaru so they still have one very good and now pissed off strategist
    I'm sure Shikamaru will come into play at a later point, but right now since this was Shikaku's last strategy before dying it will work flawlessly for the current situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information