Latest PSU headlines:

Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 485868 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1849
    Master Poster
    just read the first 3 chapter summaries on another forum. Looking forward to the rest being translated

Offers a nice perspective to sasukes inner struggle

Are these considered as canon or filler?

PS Unchained
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    just read the first 3 chapter summaries on another forum. Looking forward to the rest being translated

Offers a nice perspective to sasukes inner struggle

Are these considered as canon or filler?
    I want to say Canon because kishimoto authorized it, but he didnt write it so its filler really, but i'm gonna take certain facts as canon but most of it as filler.

Thank you itachi

3. Likes darksora wishes they had posted this first.
    PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Can it be? Hinata has a part in the main story besides crushing on Naruto - and that part in the Pain arc - bout freaking time
    Last edited by Fenix; 12-27-2012 at 18:10.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Summoning (Destiny of) spirits as I venture back into (FFX) Spira. With a bit of "Catching 'em All!" on the side.

PS4 Preorders: WatchDogsWitcher3DyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

PS Unchained
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Can it be? Hinata has a part in the main story besides crushing on Naruto - and that part in the Pain arc - bout freaking time
    I agree, and im happy it seems narutoxhinata will be cannon because atleast she is useful unlike suckura.

Thank you itachi

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    I'm also happy with the new developments; I'm glad to see they are taking the direction of having Naruto and Hinata together, I only wonder if they'll have Sakura getting jealous at some point or something of that sort. It was good to see Hinata ready to fight with the nine tails' chakra, I wonder if she'll have any special abilities because of that.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Poster
    Great chapter and epic speech from hinata. I got worried for a moment when that hand was shown.
    I also approve naruhina too

But lets not forget bee's Kamikaze bijuu bomb :O soo risky but sooo awesome XD

Also i'm relieved that no one died this chapter either XD

Edit: anyone here read one piece btw? If most of us do we should start a one piece thread
    Last edited by darksora; 12-27-2012 at 23:51.

PS Unchained
    There will be no chapter now till 15\1\13

Thank you itachi

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    There will be no chapter now till 15\1\13
    =(
    me sad now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Everytime these things get overly interesting they take a few week break lol

Sig&Av by Kuro

Summoning (Destiny of) spirits as I venture back into (FFX) Spira. With a bit of "Catching 'em All!" on the side.

PS4 Preorders: WatchDogsWitcher3DyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

PS Unchained
    Everytime these things get overly interesting they take a few week break lol
    Actually its because this issue leaked early, it wasnt supposed to be out till January but due to people who recieve in post get it a week early, so thats why it feels like theres a break

Thank you itachi

Forum Sage
    All I'm saying is this motha fuckin Obito better kill Sakura fast, otherwise he's going to get Hinata dead, and no one wants to see that happen.

Master Poster
    Lol, I feel sorry for sakura. XD everyone is calling for her to die :P

I think if she's gonna die, it'll be in the next arc or whenever sasuke and naruto have their fight; especially if its to mirror kakashi's childhood.

PS Unchained
    Lol, I feel sorry for sakura. XD everyone is calling for her to die :P

I think if she's gonna die, it'll be in the next arc or whenever sasuke and naruto have their fight; especially if its to mirror kakashi's childhood.
    yeah, i had a werid theory on what is gonna happen in naruto lol im tempted to post it here

Thank you itachi

15. Likes darksora wishes they had posted this first.
    Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    yeah, i had a werid theory on what is gonna happen in naruto lol im tempted to post it here
    Post it

Btw, no one else here watches or reads one piece? My anine/manga thread is collecting dust XD

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Post it

Btw, no one else here watches or reads one piece? My anine/manga thread is collecting dust XD
    I tried reading it cause I heard it was so good, but I hate the art.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    I tried reading it cause I heard it was so good, but I hate the art.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
    I can understand that, I was in the same position. The art style was the only thing preventing me from giving it a chance.
    But The art style fits the story perfectly and allows for some inventive character designs, I couldnt picture it with a more traditional manga style at all.

I only read the manga when I caught up with the anime so by that point the art style had gone through its own evolution ( if you compare characters as they appear now compared to how they were at the start the difference in quality is huge.

Heres a perfect example in the art style changing over time:
    Last edited by darksora; 12-29-2012 at 19:55.

PS Unchained
    Post it

This is my theory on what may happen

Hinata+Naruto and the rest of the rookies start doing the plan Shikaku left them to do, which will probably take one chapter, then cliffhanger would be Juubi starting to turn into its Final Form, Edo-Madara starts to yell at Obito for wasting time, and that just playing with them has caused them to loose control of the Juubi and the only way to control it is to rinne-tensei him, Obito refuses again, just as he does that, Madara uses Izanami on Obito to force him to use rinne-tensei, but due to the paniac/rush of using the jutsu, makes the rules to lax, and Obito does use rinne-tensei knowing that really he died all those years ago when he was crushed, but instead of using it on Madara he use's it on all/any named characters that died during the Juubi fight, and in his last few breaths. He uses the Juubi's own chakra to create a huge Kamui which transports him to the box dimension.

Then its alliance vs madara, in which madara escape's.

Switch to Sasuke.

I can see the Juubi final form being Sasuke/Naruto main fight, as that would be the eyes of the sage *Sasuke and the body of the sage *Naruto, with a possible cameo of Rikudo Sennin, even if its just symbolism.

Sorry had to add this, but think Tobi was Madara in some sense, or atleast Half Madara till recently, watching the Konan fight again the right side of his face is black, even though it shouldnt be due to the lighting, Now we know that black zetsu has madaras mindset as he transfered it over before his death, and when obito fought and went mental there were black rods, my guess is Madara had power over Obitos body when he deemed neccesary, it would explain hes ablity to control the kyuubi in the original attack, and why the kyuubi thought it was Madara, also would explain why he knows so much detail about the original hashimara and madara fight.

But when Kabuto used edo-tensei to bring back Madara this link inside Obito might of broken, hence why hes acting more like a darker version of himself, this also explains goofy tobi, goofy tobi was infact Obito personality
    Last edited by Chille; 01-14-2013 at 12:01.

Thank you itachi

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    New chapter is out =)

It was a great chapter, too bad the stuff about Sasuke was only a tease, but that means they'll start switching to that side of the story in the following chapters. It was a great strategy to have Naruto do that, we'll see how that plays out.

About this person Sasuke and his team are going to meet, it doesn't make sense they can sense his chakra because if he's been hidding all this time then he should have it suppressed.

BTW, I was just thinking, if Madara is here, do you think this person they are meeting is the First who somehow is still here as well???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    New chapter is out =)

It was a great chapter, too bad the stuff about Sasuke was only a tease, but that means they'll start switching to that side of the story in the following chapters. It was a great strategy to have Naruto do that, we'll see how that plays out.

About this person Sasuke and his team are going to meet, it doesn't make sense they can sense his chakra because if he's been hidding all this time then he should have it suppressed.

BTW, I was just thinking, if Madara is here, do you think this person they are meeting is the First who somehow is still ere as well???
    Had to wait for mangastreams translation since the translation from mangapanda was so bad XD

Sasuke and co were sensing Naruto, not the person they are going to meet.

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Had to wait for mangastreams translation since the translation from mangapanda was so bad XD

Sasuke and co were sensing Naruto, not the person they are going to meet.
    Thanks, that makes more sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    What a shitty chapter.

PS Unchained
    New chapter is out =)

BTW, I was just thinking, if Madara is here, do you think this person they are meeting is the First who somehow is still here as well???
    The first, second,third and fourth hokage are trapped inside the belly of the death god, which as far as we know has no escape as its pretty much the Grim Reaper in Naruto, first second and third are lol fighting Orochimarus hands for all eternity, and Minato is fighting the other half of the Kyuubi for eternity

Edit doesnt really fit here, but would be spoilers for anime, naruto BM looks bad ass in storm 3.

Last edited by Chille; 01-21-2013 at 17:41.

Thank you itachi

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Another great chapter is out; I think it was one of the best chapters recently, but damn them with that ending for this chapter, they left me wanting more =(
    And again, they were showing this collaboration between Hinata and Naruto when she helps him out; I guess writers have finally made up their mind and they are going with Hinata & Naruto instead of Sakura.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Another great chapter is out; I think it was one of the best chapters recently, but damn them with that ending for this chapter, they left me wanting more =(
    And again, they were showing this collaboration between Hinata and Naruto when she helps him out; I guess writers have finally made up their mind and they are going with Hinata & Naruto instead of Sakura.
    Sakuras has never been in love with naruto. As far as hinata and naruto are concerned naruto only has eyes for sasuke

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Gantz; 01-23-2013 at 17:31.

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    Sakuras has never been in love with naruto. As far as hinata and naruto are concerned naruto only has eyes for sasuke

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah, but Naruto has been a persistent dog with her, they could have easily had Sakura change her mind after seeing how much Naruto has grown... which might still happen but by then would be too late and Naruto will be with Hinata. As for Sasuke, that's brotherly love ... I hope
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information