Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 526272 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1859
    Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    No manga this week,sadfully
    That's what It said on last weeks chapter.

Master Poster
    Bad week
    No naruto or one piece manga.
    No one piece anime ep.
    Naruto is on filler ep.

No story progession from either XD

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    I have fallen into the darkness.Today I finally read ALL the manga

I'm at a loss for words on the sheer epicness of it all. So many tearful moments and even more holy $#@! moments.
    I'm awe struck at how everything from the very beginning of the series is starting to come together. To be able to manage such consistency over such a long period of time is remarkable.

I compare naruto with DBZ often with friends as both are basically classics, but today as I was reading it, I realized how naruto is leagues above dbz in terms of....well....everything (narrative,fights,literary themes etc)
    Last edited by Itachi; 03-14-2013 at 02:59.

4. Likes darksora likes this post
    Master Poster
    yay you caught up with us The moment you read the first few I knew it was only a matter of time :P

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Right now I'm most curious about the whole thing with Rin and kakashi (feels weird not use spoilers )

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Right now I'm most curious about the whole thing with Rin and kakashi (feels weird not use spoilers )
    I feel the same way, especially more so then the madara and first stuff.

Sig&Av by Kuro

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4
    DragonAge3DWitcher3Order1886Uncharted4Batman:AKDyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    After all the insane stuff I saw from madara (dat complete susanoo), I wonder what level of power hashirama must have to be able to defeat him twice

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    After all the insane stuff I saw from madara (dat complete susanoo), I wonder what level of power hashirama must have to be able to defeat him twice
    Hashirama and Madara fought alot if history says anything not just twice

Thank you itachi

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    If hashirama is free from Oro's restraint, then imagine what happens when he joins the war (as if enough sh*t hadn't hit the fan)

History repeating itself over and over. Like if some villan already cast izanami on the world years ago using the moon

Dat Guy
    If hashirama is free from Oro's restraint, then imagine what happens when he joins the war (as if enough sh*t hadn't hit the fan)

History repeating itself over and over. Like if some villan already cast izanami on the world years ago using the moon
    Not sure on if he will join the war, he might end up fighting Sasuke

Thank you itachi

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Not sure on if he will join the war, he might end up fighting Sasuke
    RIP sasuke then. I seriously have hope now that sasuke might back off a little bit on his "murder every child of konoha" idea.

He'll still face naruto in the end but it will be sad if he becomes the next madara because he seemed to have matured for the better after his meeting with itachi

Also I just wanna put it out there that I've never been more happy about putting 'itachi' as my username. The whole final moments of itachi were so moving. Amazing character
    Last edited by Itachi; 03-15-2013 at 02:41.

13. Likes darksora likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Guys I have a question about Rinnegan revival technique.
    How far back can it go? Nagato used it on konoha casualties but couldn't he have revived yahiko/his parents?
    Madara's plan to have him revived would take many years would it not?

So is it technically possible to revive anyone or do they have to have died in a certain time frame?
    Last edited by Itachi; 03-16-2013 at 23:22.

Master Poster
    Guys I have a question about Rinnegan revival technique.
    How far back can it go? Nagato used it on konoha casualties but couldn't he have revived yahiko/his parents?
    Madara's plan to have him revived would take many years would it not?

So is it technically possible to revive anyone or do they have to have died in a certain time frame?
    Nagato was bound to that machine after Yahikos death so perhaps that could relate to his inability to revive yahiko.
    Also it may be that the cost for revival is always the casters death so it may not have been a choice for him to sacrifice himself for his parents or yahiko.

Also he couldnt revive Jiraiya either due to not having enough chakra at the time.

In Obitos case he has senju DNA anyways which is practically god mode.

Btw, what was your reaction to Obitos reveal? Just interested as that one reveal caused massive reactions from internet fanbase (both joy and hate)

Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    Nagato was bound to that machine after Yahikos death so perhaps that could relate to his inability to revive yahiko.
    Also it may be that the cost for revival is always the casters death so it may not have been a choice for him to sacrifice himself for his parents or yahiko.

Also he couldnt revive Jiraiya either due to not having enough chakra at the time.

Btw, what was your reaction to Obitos reveal? Just interested as that one reveal caused massive reactions from internet fanbase (both joy and hate)
    I still don't think the jutsu takes your life, but the amount of chakra needed is what can take your life, so further back in time since there death the more chakra it uses, so because madara died decades ago the amount would drain Obito and kill him.

and Nagato could of brought Jaraiya to life, but if he did he would then be crushed+drowned to death.

Thank you itachi

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post

Unfortunately I was spoiled about obito being behind the mask quite a while ago (someone posted the manga page on my facebook), however that was the only thing that got spoiled so I still didn't know if that was the 'real obito' of just his body being used by madara. After reading everything else and how the masked madara was only a puppet to the real one, it was such an amazing twist.
    I still don't think the jutsu takes your life, but the amount of chakra needed is what can take your life, so further back in time since there death the more chakra it uses, so because madara died decades ago the amount would drain Obito and kill him.

and Nagato could of brought Jaraiya to life, but if he did he would then be crushed+drowned to death.
    All good points
    Yeah, after reading some stuff on the wiki, it seems that the technique depends on chakra.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    About the whole obito being tobi I was kinda let down. All signs pointed to it being obito that I thought it was a red herring to throw us off. But then to say no its really obito was a let down

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    About the whole obito being tobi I was kinda let down. All signs pointed to it being obito that I thought it was a red herring to throw us off. But then to say no its really obito was a let down
    I actually thought that it was a good idea to make, Tobi as Obito. During my years following the series, a lot of people formed their own theories of certain characters being who they think they were (Famous one was Pein being the Fourth Hokage). Some theorized that Tobi was Obito but it was debunked too many times until it was accepted that it was actually, Madara until that cliff hanger when the real Madara made his scene via Reanimation.

Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378
    I have fallen into the darkness.Today I finally read ALL the manga

I'm at a loss for words on the sheer epicness of it all. So many tearful moments and even more holy $#@! moments.
    I'm awe struck at how everything from the very beginning of the series is starting to come together. To be able to manage such consistency over such a long period of time is remarkable.

I compare naruto with DBZ often with friends as both are basically classics, but today as I was reading it, I realized how naruto is leagues above dbz in terms of....well....everything (narrative,fights,literary themes etc)
    I can easily put this long running manga as the best compared to the others. I personally disliked, Naruto (The character) at first but as I watched him grow I became very fond of him. I can't say the same for, Sakura though, she actually got worse.

Then there is, Sasuke. It felt like his character was becoming too exaggerated but I now understand why he turned out like that and it has something to do with the Uchiha genes after acquiring the, Mangekyou Sharingan. I do wonder why Itachi and Shisui didn't go down a depraved path like, Sasuke and Madara did.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    I do wonder why Itachi and Shisui didn't go down a depraved path like, Sasuke and Madara did.
    Yeah cause killing your family was the path of light.

and if your family got murdered and you had the means to do something about it you would probably would be on such a path....and not so sure its such a depraved path

Last edited by Gantz; 03-17-2013 at 03:54.

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Db post

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    I actually thought that it was a good idea to make, Tobi as Obito. During my years following the series, a lot of people formed their own theories of certain characters being who they think they were (Famous one was Pein being the Fourth Hokage). Some theorized that Tobi was Obito but it was debunked too many times until it was accepted that it was actually, Madara until that cliff hanger when the real Madara made his scene via Reanimation.

I can easily put this long running manga as the best compared to the others. I personally disliked, Naruto (The character) at first but as I watched him grow I became very fond of him. I can't say the same for, Sakura though, she actually got worse.

Then there is, Sasuke. It felt like his character was becoming too exaggerated but I now understand why he turned out like that and it has something to do with the Uchiha genes after acquiring the, Mangekyou Sharingan. I do wonder why Itachi and Shisui didn't go down a depraved path like, Sasuke and Madara did.
    I use to talk $#@! about naruto (the character) in the kids series because he never had the skill to win any fight. He only use to win because of the kyubi chakra....but over time he started to get better on his own, and now he has my utmost respect. He has come a LONG way. Sakura on the other hand is still as useless as ever. When shippuden started, I thought "finally she can be of some use, she's got super strength AND medical skills" but NOPE, as a character she is still horrible. I don't even know what naruto sees in her. Hinata all that way!

On the uchiha side, sasuke was my favourite character in the kids series and he's still badass (not really my favourite though). I completely understand his motives and in fact I wrote a blog type of thing on this very topic where I said that I might have done the same thing sasuke is doing. As far as itachi is concerened, I can't even imagine the kind of strength one needs to murder their clan and retain one's sanity.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    Yeah cause killing your family was the path of light.

and if your family got murdered and you had the means to do something about it you would probably would be on such a path....and not so sure its such a depraved path

Itachi had no other choice. The coup would have wiped the Uchiha regardless of who's side he took. He made the most logical decision that prevented an all out civil war that could have ended the lives of many villagers. The aftermath would also pull other nations to attack the hidden leaf village while they were vulnerable, probably putting an end to them.

Sasuke's case is much different though. His path has always been about receiving more power for revenge and ending the lives of anyone who gets in his way, all the way to the point of wanting to destroy the hidden leaf village and everyone in it.

Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378
    I use to talk $#@! about naruto (the character) in the kids series because he never had the skill to win any fight. He only use to win because of the kyubi chakra....but over time he started to get better on his own, and now he has my utmost respect. He has come a LONG way. Sakura on the other hand is still as useless as ever. When shippuden started, I thought "finally she can be of some use, she's got super strength AND medical skills" but NOPE, as a character she is still horrible. I don't even know what naruto sees in her. Hinata all that way!
    What annoys me the most about, Sakura is that she's still giving him unnecessary physical harm. She even went as far as to "Confess" her love to him, playing with his heart in order to manipulate him (While she had her reasons, it was still cruel to pull that). She's a character that has no merits.

Oh and I can totally see, Naruto hook up with, Hinata. I think it's safe to say that, Naruto acknowledges her love for him.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042

Sasuke's case is much different though. His path has always been about receiving more power for revenge and ending the lives of anyone who gets in his way, all the way to the point of wanting to destroy the hidden leaf village and everyone in it.
    Which is why these recent developments are so interesting. even orochimaru acknowledged how the new sasuke is totally different from when oro and obito were manipulating him. Sasuke is not sure what to do and it will be interesting to see what happens next

Also when team 7 reunites for the second time (after sasuke kills danzo) sakura basically almost gets killed by a BLIND sasuke. First kakshi has to baby sit her and she would have died if naruto hadn't gotten there in time...and then all she can do later is cry. I really like how hinata has played a much larger role in recent chapters
    Last edited by Itachi; 03-17-2013 at 07:03.

Master Guru
    Which is why these recent developments are so interesting. even orochimaru acknowledged how the new sasuke is totally different from when oro and obito were manipulating him. Sasuke is not sure what to do and it will be interesting to see what happens next
    Indeed. I was expecting, Sasuke to loose it completely after acquiring the eternal, Mangekyou but his second encounter with, Itachi threw off his conviction. Now I want to know what he will do next after hearing the legacy of the village.

I'm also curious to hear, Orochimaru's story. He has no intentions of destroying the leaf and he had other motives back then when he attacked it. I want to know what his real plans were.

That being said, it would be awesome if Sasuke turns a new leaf(No pun intended) and joins the Kage's to stop Madara and Obito's plan.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    I kinda thought sasukes eternal mangekyo got cheapend when super madara showed up. All this build up for it and bam super madara shows up and hes like itachi times 100. Plus we got super saiyajin naruto running around whose clone can beat edo zombies by himself and eternal mangekyo sasuke seems a bit underwhelming.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Itachi had no other choice. The coup would have wiped the Uchiha regardless of who's side he took. He made the most logical decision that prevented an all out civil war that could have ended the lives of many villagers. The aftermath would also pull other nations to attack the hidden leaf village while they were vulnerable, probably putting an end to them.
    Look all that "no other choice, did it for the right reasons" crap aside, dude murdered his own family who loved him which is an evil act. He probably killed other young uchiha cause I doubt sasuke was the only one and I doubt every one was in on the coup. So he can rot in hell in my book

Thread Information