Latest PSU headlines:

Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5464 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1849
  1. #1576
    Elite Member
    mikeghtmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,982
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    2,428 (0 Banked)
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    yeah, atleast now I hope we can end the flashback soon
    That probably won't happen, there's still a lot of things unanswered and doesn't really answer what Sasuke wants to know, I think it's Tobirama's turn to tell us his side of the story, and I wouldn't doubt seeing additional details from the 3rd and 4th.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #1577
    PS Unchained
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,099
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    2,785 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    That probably won't happen, there's still a lot of things unanswered and doesn't really answer what Sasuke wants to know, I think it's Tobirama's turn to tell us his side of the story, and I wouldn't doubt seeing additional details from the 3rd and 4th.
    Yeah I'd say we have about 10 chapters left of flashback



    Thank you itachi

  3. Likes darksora wishes they had posted this first.
  4. #1578
    ***** dweller
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,094
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    105,012 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    If only the elders gave, Madara a chance then perhaps he would have turned out for the better. The bigger antagonist during the birth of the leaf is, Tobirama.







  5. #1579
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,243
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,177 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    If only the elders gave, Madara a chance then perhaps he would have turned out for the better. The bigger antagonist during the birth of the leaf is, Tobirama.
    That's what a friend and I were discussing. After all Madara did for his brothers and his clan, and the very people he fought to protect didn't even respect him enough to heed his warnings....no wonder the guy has a serious grudge against both the uchiha and konoha. Tobirama always seemed a stuck up jerk

  6. #1580
    PS Unchained
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,099
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    2,785 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I don't know much yet, but looks like in a few chapters we might see an Orochimaru vs Third Hokage rematch battle, but take it with a grain of salt, the interview hasn't been finished translating yet



    Thank you itachi

  7. Likes x_terna wishes they had posted this first.
  8. #1581
    Super Elite
    x_terna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    2,273
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    5,366 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    we might see an Orochimaru vs Third Hokage rematch battle
    That would be crazy!

  9. #1582
    Elite Member
    mikeghtmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,982
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    2,428 (0 Banked)
    Items BowserDoom
    they already fought, have Orochimaru face someone else; I'd rather see him fighting Naruto, or Madara, or Obito.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    If only the elders gave, Madara a chance then perhaps he would have turned out for the better. The bigger antagonist during the birth of the leaf is, Tobirama.
    he had his chance, if he had stayed and worked with Hashirama he would have become the second hokage and also he could have helped improve the relations with his people; instead he left and started fighting the leaf thus alienating all the Uchiha and casting suspicion of betrayal on all of them.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #1583
    PS Unchained
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,099
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    2,785 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    they already fought, have Orochimaru face someone else; I'd rather see him fighting Naruto, or Madara, or Obito.



    he had his chance, if he had stayed and worked with Hashirama he would have become the second hokage and also he could have helped improve the relations with his people; instead he left and started fighting the leaf thus alienating all the Uchiha and casting suspicion of betrayal on all of them.
    Actually no, the elders have main vote on hokage they wouldn't let him



    Thank you itachi

  11. #1584
    Elite Member
    mikeghtmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,982
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    2,428 (0 Banked)
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Actually no, the elders have main vote on hokage they wouldn't let him
    They wouldn't let him as things turned out, but if he had stayed instead of attacking the Leaf over and over then all is possible... at least the Uchiha wouldn't have been so hated IMO; or if they were still hated at least at a later point he would have had more followers instead of just by himself.

    BTW, new chapter is out; Hashirama kicks @$$, it seems he could have taken down Madara any time he wanted; Madara was like WTF.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #1585
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,243
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,177 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    They wouldn't let him as things turned out, but if he had stayed instead of attacking the Leaf over and over then all is possible... at least the Uchiha wouldn't have been so hated IMO; or if they were still hated at least at a later point he would have had more followers instead of just by himself.

    BTW, new chapter is out; Hashirama kicks @$$, it seems he could have taken down Madara any time he wanted; Madara was like WTF.
    I always thought the sharingan could distinguish clones. Guess that's why the wooden technique is awesome

  13. #1586
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,243
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,177 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Also there is one page where they show Madara`s eye. When I originally read the manga yesterday, I immediately thought Madara cast genjutsu and now it seems even more likely since hashirama thought he killed him but it might just be genjutsu all along

    This is the page

    Not to mention the moon shown in the next page. All too suspicious
    Last edited by Itachi; 04-04-2013 at 16:36.

  14. #1587
    Elite Member
    mikeghtmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,982
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    2,428 (0 Banked)
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Also there is one page where they show Madara`s eye. When I originally read the manga yesterday, I immediately thought Madara cast genjutsu and now it seems even more likely since hashirama thought he killed him but it might just be genjutsu all along

    This is the page

    Not to mention the moon shown in the next page. All too suspicious
    That's a good point, although, why fake his death when nobody was hunting him? They only attacked him because he was constantly attacking the village, he could have probably just walked away.

    I thought it was Madara trying to use his eyes on Hashirama and failing at it, but you might be right, it was probably all just an illusion.

    Also, after Madara falls to the ground unconscious Hashirama looks up with an exclamation mark "!", then they show the mountain with some marks; I think it means someone was watching them, so another theory would be that Madara tried to use his eyes on Hashirama but failed, after he "Kills" Madara and leaves the person watching the fight saves Madara.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  15. #1588
    Master Poster
    darksora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,038
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    4,462 (0 Banked)
    Yeah I agree with the genjutsu theory with the eye close up.
    Also Im sure Madara boasted to the kages that only he could tell Hashiramas wood clones from the real one.
    The goal of this battle most likely was to get a hold of enough senju cells or dna in my opinion.

    Whatever Madara's Mangekyo/ems ability is, is they key here for sure. Naruto generations showcased Madara manipulating time with his eye but that could just be a fancy way of showing the sharingans ability to predict the next move.

    Also how awesome is the cover for the latest volume:


  16. Likes Itachi wishes they had posted this first.
  17. #1589
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,243
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,177 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Shit is going down!!!

  18. #1590
    Elite Member
    mikeghtmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,982
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    2,428 (0 Banked)
    Items BowserDoom
    yeah, new chapter was tight; however, I thought Orochimaru's reason for joining Sasuke was very lame.

    I didn't expect Karin to be an Uzumaki... or did they mention that before? it looks like more Uzumaki's are popping out, I guess in the end Naruto will reestablish the Uzumaki clan too.

    The question now is; does Madara and Obito stand a chance?
    And I'm curious, since Orochimaru had died, is it possible he'll face his own zombie version? I'm sure not since they never showed Oro among the dead ones, but it'd be interesting.

    [edit]
    Oh, and let's not forget that Tsunade was already healing all the kages, so how in the world can Madara put up a fight?
    Last edited by mikeghtmare; 04-10-2013 at 17:12.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  19. #1591
    PS Unchained
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,099
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    2,785 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    yeah, new chapter was tight; however, I thought Orochimaru's reason for joining Sasuke was very lame.

    I didn't expect Karin to be an Uzumaki... or did they mention that before? it looks like more Uzumaki's are popping out, I guess in the end Naruto will reestablish the Uzumaki clan too.

    The question now is; does Madara and Obito stand a chance?
    And I'm curious, since Orochimaru had died, is it possible he'll face his own zombie version? I'm sure not since they never showed Oro among the dead ones, but it'd be interesting.
    Karin was announced awhile back as an Uzumaki and I doubt there is an Edo-orochimaru as most of his soul was sealed by itachi



    Thank you itachi

  20. #1592
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,243
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,177 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Karin was announced awhile back as an Uzumaki and I doubt there is an Edo-orochimaru as most of his soul was sealed by itachi
    I don't get how oro keeps coming back. Is he truly immortal

  21. #1593
    PS Unchained
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,099
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    2,785 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    I don't get how oro keeps coming back. Is he truly immortal
    No he's just smart, the curse marks were made from parts of his soul, sort of like horocluxs from Harry potter, though with most of them gone he is probably more vulnerable now to actually dieing hence the whole change of heart, because now he can actually die.!



    Thank you itachi

  22. #1594
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,243
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,177 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    I cant see any other way of sasuke to become stronger cuz right now naruto is like Super Sayain 3 and Sasuke is ss2


  23. #1595
    PS Unchained
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,099
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    2,785 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    I cant see any other way of sasuke to become stronger cuz right now naruto is like Super Sayain 3 and Sasuke is ss2

    He could inherit the sons eyes which was a mix of both



    Thank you itachi

  24. #1596
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,243
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,177 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    He could inherit the sons eyes which was a mix of both
    Rinnegan IS the mix of both. Rinnegan was the sage's eyes himself I'm pretty sure

  25. #1597
    PS Unchained
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,099
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    2,785 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Rinnegan IS the mix of both. Rinnegan was the sage's eyes himself I'm pretty sure
    Yes but the elder son had his own unique eyes which looked like a swirly sharingan



    Thank you itachi

  26. #1598
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,243
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,177 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    can you link to an image?

  27. #1599
    PS Unchained
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,099
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    2,785 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    can you link to an image?
    Here's the wiki

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Uchiha_Clan_Ancestor



    Thank you itachi

  28. #1600
    Super Elite
    x_terna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    2,273
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    5,366 (0 Banked)
    So we have to wait 2 weeks for all the awesomeness that's going to happen, oh man can't wait to see 3/4s of Team Minato reunite!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.