Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 5666 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1859
    PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It was a pretty good chapter, things are getting exciting. Though I was hoping this week would be a bit longer.. we're not gonna have to wait another two weeks for a chapter, right? x.x

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    FarCry4DragonAge3DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    New chapter is out on mangapanda (waiting on mangastreams at the moment though).

I enjoyed the chapter:

- Naruto getting exhausted
    - Madara's epic expression when he realizes Hashirama is on his way.
    - Obito vs Kakashi in Kamui dimension
    - Juubi goes berserk, given free control of itself as it unleashes its world destruction abilities

I hope Obito isn't beaten by talk no jutsu though, seems to be foreshadowed now by kakashi's observations.
    Although I can imagine him becoming good if kakashi tells his story of Rin and Obito is able to connect it to Madara as the cause.
    Yeah, it was a good chapter, getting epic, too bad it didn't last long. Last time they said we'd get 2 chapters this week; does that mean another one is coming out today or tomorrow?

I hope there is a real fight with Obito and not some Talk-No-Jutsu crap. Maybe first have Kakashi kick his butt and then tell him his side of the story before obito dies.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    I hope Obito isn't beaten by talk no jutsu though, seems to be foreshadowed now by kakashi's observations.
    Although I can imagine him becoming good if kakashi tells his story of Rin and Obito is able to connect it to Madara as the cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    Yeah, it was a good chapter, getting epic, too bad it didn't last long. Last time they said we'd get 2 chapters this week; does that mean another one is coming out today or tomorrow?

I hope there is a real fight with Obito and not some Talk-No-Jutsu crap. Maybe first have Kakashi kick his butt and then tell him his side of the story before obito dies.
    I think it won't be that easy for Obito to be swayed with words. Rin is already gone, and that sad fact wont change and I feel like that is why Obito won't change also. The only thing I can see that will shock obito enough is if we find out madara orchestrated everything about Rin's death. That will make Obito go cray cray.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    I've caught up damn so excited for the hokages to join in the fray. Might see a sasuke naruto teamup maybe. Haven't seen that happen since what pre-TS?

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

5. Likes darksora likes this post
    Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style

Double issue doesn't always mean 2 chapters just means shonen jump has 2 weeks of content instead of 1.

No chapter next week

Thank you itachi

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Double issue doesn't always mean 2 chapters just means shonen jump has 2 weeks of content instead of 1.

No chapter next week
    Aw Man.. ><

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    FarCry4DragonAge3DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Apprentice
    not sure if i'm late but road to a ninja -sub, is out.

Out of all the creatures to walk the Earth, HUMANS are the most CRUEL.:iagree

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Oatmeal View Post
    not sure if i'm late but road to a ninja -sub, is out.
    I can't find a good quality download anywhere. all crappy 360p upscaled videos

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    manga - mangastream
    anime - narutobase

Master Poster
    Is road to ninja still korean dubbed? Or has the Japanese version been uploaded now because i'm waiting on that.

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    New chapter is out =)
    I thought it was good but you know how this is; you are always left wanting more.

Obito better have a plan, otherwise they just screwed this up IMO.
    I wonder if Madara has a plan to beat the First and the rest of the hokages? otherwise I don't see how he could win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dat Guy
    How? He now has mokuton , rinnegan, ems, and Edo-tensei body, though I can see him becoming juubi host, as naruto is slowly gearing up to become a pseudo juubi host

Thank you itachi

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    How? He now has mokuton , rinnegan, ems, and Edo-tensei body, though I can see him becoming juubi host, as naruto is slowly gearing up to become a pseudo juubi host
    The first also has Edo-Tensei, he already beat him when he had EMS, maybe even mokuton (I'm not sure of it in the timeline) plus now it's not only the first but the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th hokages, plus the 5th and all the other kages should be joining too... unless the ten-tails keeps them busy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dat Guy
    The first also has Edo-Tensei, he already beat him when he had EMS, maybe even mokuton (I'm not sure of it in the timeline) plus now it's not only the first but the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th hokages, plus the 5th and all the other kages should be joining too... unless the ten-tails keeps them busy.
    Mokuton and Rinnegan he got after valley of the end. Plus madara and hashirama were always considered equals before the power up madara got

Thank you itachi

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    I stand corrected on the Mokuton and Rinnegan, but even though they were considered equals we know for a fact that's not the case; just from the previous chapters we can tell Hashirama was better and he spared him a couple of times.

But still, assuming they were equals, add Mokuton and Rinnegan and it does not compete against the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th... and the other kages are supposed to re-join soon as well. So unless the ten-tails keeps them busy I don't think Madara stands a chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dat Guy
    I stand corrected on the Mokuton and Rinnegan, but even though they were considered equals we know for a fact that's not the case; just from the previous chapters we can tell Hashirama was better and he spared him a couple of times.

But still, assuming they were equals, add Mokuton and Rinnegan and it does not compete against the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th... and the other kages are supposed to re-join soon as well. So unless the ten-tails keeps them busy I don't think Madara stands a chance.
    I can see naruto+alliance taking break as 1st fights Madara and 2nd+3rd fight Juubi along with sasuke+orochimaru then 4th gives naruto the other half of the kyuubi

Thank you itachi

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Is road to ninja still korean dubbed? Or has the Japanese version been uploaded now because i'm waiting on that.
    Jap dub is out

Master Poster
    Great chapter, freaky seeing the juubi gain muscles and do hand signs but i'm still waiting to see "intelligence" from it.
    Loved how short and to the point the rin flashback was too.

This chapter cleared the plothole of Kakashi punching Obito instead of killing him a few months ago.
    It also suggests that he was full zetsu during the minato fight (explaining the dripping hand on what was considered the wrong side).

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Aw man nice cliffhanger...

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Dat Guy
    Great chapter, freaky seeing the juubi gain muscles and do hand signs but i'm still waiting to see "intelligence" from it.
    Loved how short and to the point the rin flashback was too.

This chapter cleared the plothole of Kakashi punching Obito instead of killing him a few months ago.
    It also suggests that he was full zetsu during the minato fight (explaining the dripping hand on what was considered the wrong side).
    I'm not sure it's real, showing his sharingan just before it happens makes me think this is a genjustu

Thank you itachi

Master Poster
    I'm not sure it's real, showing his sharingan just before it happens makes me think this is a genjustu
    Thats likely too. I assumed the genjutsu was to briefly swap himself to Rin to mess with Kakashi.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Ill say this obito became the best ninja in naruto.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    Ill say this obito became the best ninja in naruto.

I don't think so, he even said Kakashi had several opportunities to strike him, granted he probably has a plan and could counter Kakashi's attacks but still he's far from the best.

IMO Madara is right now the best, he beat all the Kages like they were nothing. We'll see now that the Hashirama and Tobirama join the fight if any of them are better; I'm sure Tobirama is not, but maybe Hashirama is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    I don't think so, he even said Kakashi had several opportunities to strike him, granted he probably has a plan and could counter Kakashi's attacks but still he's far from the best.

IMO Madara is right now the best, he beat all the Kages like they were nothing. We'll see now that the Hashirama and Tobirama join the fight if any of them are better; I'm sure Tobirama is not, but maybe Hashirama is.
    That's not what I'm talking about, I mean everything he's done. He was secretly the mizukage running a ninja village from the shadows. He created a group with the strongest ninjas around and also ran that from the shadows. He trained itachi and pain was his subordinate.

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    That's not what I'm talking about, I mean everything he's done. He was secretly the mizukage running a ninja village from the shadows. He created a group with the strongest ninjas around and also ran that from the shadows. He trained itachi and pain was his subordinate.

Well the first one we don't know for sure, timeline wise it doesn't make sense as he wouldn't of been around for bloody mist era, second we don't know how much influence he actually had on Aksutki it was formed by Yahiko originally then run by Nagato how much input he had is questionable.

To be honest Madara is most impressive ninja

1. Sharingan early age
    2.First mangekyo sharingan user
    3. First eternal mangekyo sharingan user
    4. Got rinnegan at the time only rikudo had achieved this
    5. Mokuton usage

Thank you itachi

27. Likes Itachi likes this post

Thread Information