Latest PSU headlines:

Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5767 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 1849
    Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    That's not what I'm talking about, I mean everything he's done. He was secretly the mizukage running a ninja village from the shadows. He created a group with the strongest ninjas around and also ran that from the shadows. He trained itachi and pain was his subordinate.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    oh, I see.
    The points brought up by Chille are good, we don't really know how much was him doing it, but if he did then you might be right. I would put Oroshimaru up there too, he did a lot of things and it was pretty much all him; he even managed to get revived (with Sasuke's help) and not through Edo-Tensei, too bad they made him lame now... I still can't believe his lame excuse for siding with Sasuke and the hokages.

Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Well the first one we don't know for sure, timeline wise it doesn't make sense as he wouldn't of been around for bloody mist era, second we don't know how much influence he actually had on Aksutki it was formed by Yahiko originally then run by Nagato how much input he had is questionable.

To be honest Madara is most impressive ninja

1. Sharingan early age
    2.First mangekyo sharingan user
    3. First eternal mangekyo sharingan user
    4. Got rinnegan at the time only rikudo had achieved this
    5. Mokuton usage
    Yeah, so far I've been impressed; but I'll wait until him and Hashirama fight again, that's going to be epic.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PS Unchained
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    oh, I see.
    The points brought up by Chille are good, we don't really know how much was him doing it, but if he did then you might be right. I would put Oroshimaru up there too, he did a lot of things and it was pretty much all him; he even managed to get revived (with Sasuke's help) and not through Edo-Tensei, too bad they made him lame now... I still can't believe his lame excuse for siding with Sasuke and the hokages.

Yeah, so far I've been impressed; but I'll wait until him and Hashirama fight again, that's going to be epic.
    Plus Madara has technically always has been alive because he put his essence/personality inside Black Zetsu just before he died.

Edit it's not a lame excuse with orochimaru kind of make sense, this orochimaru is probably a very young version compared to what we know of him now, chances are his mind hasn't lost it yet. He did the curse seal on Anko pretty much first.
    Last edited by Chille; 05-10-2013 at 19:23.

Thank you itachi

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Well the first one we don't know for sure, timeline wise it doesn't make sense as he wouldn't of been around for bloody mist era, second we don't know how much influence he actually had on Aksutki it was formed by Yahiko originally then run by Nagato how much input he had is questionable.

To be honest Madara is most impressive ninja

1. Sharingan early age
    2.First mangekyo sharingan user
    3. First eternal mangekyo sharingan user
    4. Got rinnegan at the time only rikudo had achieved this
    5. Mokuton usage
    No we do know for sure cause as tobi in akatsuki he showed his face to kisame and kisame recognizes him as mizukage. Later on in the book in a flashback of the bloody mist kisame was talking to the bijuu host mizukage when the masked man appeared and let him know he was the true mizukage. He let him know he ran all that shit.

Obito is the true leader of akatsuki, that's what the whole point of him coming in wearing the hoodie when pain and konan were talking and ordering pain to go after the ninetails. It was meant as a "oh shit! Tobi is the real leader" moment. Its not really questionable as akatsuki was following his will and everything was going how he wanted it to go.

While madaras physical breakthroughs were amazing what obito did was certainly amazing too, moreso in my opinion. While madara may with or without obito come up with the plan obito was the one who implemented it. Obito was controlling and manipulating others from the shadows without people even realizing he was out there. To me that's real power.

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

PS Unchained
    No we do know for sure cause as tobi in akatsuki he showed his face to kisame and kisame recognizes him as mizukage. Later on in the book in a flashback of the bloody mist kisame was talking to the bijuu host mizukage when the masked man appeared and let him know he was the true mizukage. He let him know he ran all that shit.

Obito is the true leader of akatsuki, that's what the whole point of him coming in wearing the hoodie when pain and konan were talking and ordering pain to go after the ninetails. It was meant as a "oh shit! Tobi is the real leader" moment. Its not really questionable as akatsuki was following his will and everything was going how he wanted it to go.

While madaras physical breakthroughs were amazing what obito did was certainly amazing too, moreso in my opinion. While madara may with or without obito come up with the plan obito was the one who implemented it. Obito was controlling and manipulating others from the shadows without people even realizing he was out there. To me that's real power.

We don't know for sure, because bloody mist era was before the war which means unless obito can time travel he couldn't be the one controlling Yagura

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/605/7

So real madara had to be controlling Yagura at one point or alteast Shisui
    Last edited by Chille; 05-11-2013 at 03:05.

Thank you itachi

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    We don't know for sure, because bloody mist era was before the war which means unless obito can time travel he couldn't be the one controlling Yagura

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/605/7

So real madara had to be controlling Yagura at one point or alteast Shisui
    Kishimotos timelines are shit, but its meant to be obito. Btw since you only mentioned the obito mizukage stuff does this mean that you don't disagree with my other points?

Last edited by Gantz; 05-12-2013 at 04:36.

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

PS Unchained
    Kishimotos timelines are shit, but its meant to be obito. Btw since you only mentioned the obito mizukage stuff does this mean that you don't disagree with my other points?

Not really, but need to find the manga pages for evidence first

Thank you itachi

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Not really, but need to find the manga pages for evidence first
    Well in chapter 383 pain mentions tobi ordering him to hunt ninetails but i guess if you still want to believe his influence on akatsuki was questionable then I guess there's nothing I can say to change it.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Well in chapter 383 pain mentions tobi ordering him to hunt ninetails but i guess if you still want to believe his influence on akatsuki was questionable then I guess there's nothing I can say to change it.

What I have always believed is that Yahiko created the akatsuki (however I remember Obito saying that they indirectly 'made' yahiko create it. There's a manga where Obito first introduces him to yahiko/nagato/konan and asks them to join him to rid the world of despair.) Once nagato takes over akatsuki I don't think tobi diretcly orders pain to do anything, he just lays out his plan and puts it up to pain to decide what to do (remember nagato came to tobi for his help so ofcourse he will follow tobi's plan)

btw guys now that Obito and kakashi are in the kamui dimension, does that mean obito cannot phase through attacks? or can he still send parts of his body to the original dimension and phase through?

PS Unchained
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    What I have always believed is that Yahiko created the akatsuki (however I remember Obito saying that they indirectly 'made' yahiko create it. There's a manga where Obito first introduces him to yahiko/nagato/konan and asks them to join him to rid the world of despair.) Once nagato takes over akatsuki I don't think tobi diretcly orders pain to do anything, he just lays out his plan and puts it up to pain to decide what to do (remember nagato came to tobi for his help so ofcourse he will follow tobi's plan)

btw guys now that Obito and kakashi are in the kamui dimension, does that mean obito cannot phase through attacks? or can he still send parts of his body to the original dimension and phase through?
    He should still be able to send them into the other dimension still but those parts would be vulnerable to random juubi/kyuubi bijuu balls plus possible area damage from other jutsu

Thank you itachi

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Once nagato takes over akatsuki I don't think tobi diretcly orders pain to do anything, he just lays out his plan and puts it up to pain to decide what to do

PS Unchained
    Of course pain isn't gonna argue he needed 9 tails for his own plan anyway remember he wasn't planning to do the moon's eye plan, he was gonna make a giant nuke

Thank you itachi

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Of course pain isn't gonna argue he needed 9 tails for his own plan anyway remember he wasn't planning to do the moon's eye plan, he was gonna make a giant nuke
    It doesn't matter what reason he thought he was gathering the ninetails for. Tobi gave him some bs to keep him in line while he followed his [b]orders [\b]. Hell tobi himself calls him his subordinate in chap 453.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Holy fish its minato!!!

Master Poster
    nice chapter Minato is here!
    Naruto didn't seem suprised in the slightest either so either he could sense them or was contacted somehow "off camera/panel".

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Agreed, it was a great chapter.
    It's gonna be great seeing Minato and the other kages in action.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    There was a panel where someone says that the tailed beast bomb from juubi just 'disappeared'. Do you thinks it was minato who teleported it like he did with kyuubi 16 years ago?

PS Unchained
    There was a panel where someone says that the tailed beast bomb from juubi just 'disappeared'. Do you thinks it was minato who teleported it like he did with kyuubi 16 years ago?
    Yeah he used his space time barrier, makes sense

Thank you itachi

Super Elite
    Oh man can't wait till next week!.

So now that Minato is first to show up, I wonder how many issues will each hokage get, if every hokage is meant to have a fight scene.

PS Unchained
    Haha read the spoilers for this week cause I'm so excited for it, this week will knock your socks off

Thank you itachi

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Oh shit this chap was freaking awesome good to see T7 back in action!

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

***** dweller
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Kind of sudden for, Sasuke to make such a declaration. It was amazing seeing the fourth Hokage use Kyuubi mode just like, Naruto. It was also funny seeing, Madara's expression after being told off by, Hashirama.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    It would make an epic last battle between sasuke and naruto. Winner gets his respects and all lol.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Awesome chapter, it was great.
    Great entrance by the hokages, I wonder if they'll really be able to control the Juubi so easily.
    Naruto mentioned more were coming and I don't think he was referring to Sasuke, I think he's referring to the other kages IMO.

My wild guess:
    Now that Sasuke claims he wants to be hokage my guess is both Naruto and Sasuke will become hokages, it could be both alive like it was with the 3rd and 4th, or it could be that one of them dies during battle and is named hokage post-mortum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    That was amazing chapter. T7 back in action. Sauske said he will be Hokage, but there is also suppose to be plenty more story left in Naruto so maybe his way of being Hokage is taking over. Either way at this pace if they do not do a big turn Naruto may be ending next year even tho some people have stated there is plenty of story left so maybe a twist. I can not wait till Anime fillers end so I can see the Kyuubi battle then this.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

PS Unchained
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    Awesome chapter, it was great.
    Great entrance by the hokages, I wonder if they'll really be able to control the Juubi so easily.
    Naruto mentioned more were coming and I don't think he was referring to Sasuke, I think he's referring to the other kages IMO.

My wild guess:
    Now that Sasuke claims he wants to be hokage my guess is both Naruto and Sasuke will become hokages, it could be both alive like it was with the 3rd and 4th, or it could be that one of them dies during battle and is named hokage post-mortum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    That was amazing chapter. T7 back in action. Sauske said he will be Hokage, but there is also suppose to be plenty more story left in Naruto so maybe his way of being Hokage is taking over. Either way at this pace if they do not do a big turn Naruto may be ending next year even tho some people have stated there is plenty of story left so maybe a twist. I can not wait till Anime fillers end so I can see the Kyuubi battle then this.
    I don't think naruto will become hokage mainly because he doesn't need to anymore

Thank you itachi

Thread Information