Latest PSU headlines:

Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6373 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 1852
    ***** dweller
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I wonder if Kakashi will stop Obito before he uses the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Sasuke might have a chance to stop Madara since he still has Chakra. Anything can happen at this point!

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Hopefully Sasuke will do something soon, hes pretty much just sat on his ass being all shocked at Narutos power.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Summoning (Destiny of) spirits as I venture back into (FFX) Spira. With a bit of "Catching 'em All!" on the side.

PS4 Preorders: WatchDogsWitcher3DyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    great chapters the last 2. I thought it was nice how they upgraded Sasuke's Susano, it felt natural and made sense withing Naruto's world IMO.

Also, notice how the 2nd keeps comparing Naruto to the first, and now Orochimaru said Sasuke will surpass Madara; so Naruto and Sasuke are poised to become better than the two best shinobi in history. The question still remains whether they'll fight one another or not; my guess like almost everyone is they will fight, the question is whether it will be a fight to the death or just until one admits defeat... or until Sakura steps between them.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    I LOVE the parallels between the old generation and the new. From their battle at the Final Valley, naruto and sasuke were set out to be the symbolic representation of hashirama and madara

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    The kages are back and obito is about to get it handed to him by Naruto and Sasuke; with the kages going after the tree Madara will have to act quick, so I'm guessing Naruto and Sasuke defeat Obito and that's the opportunity Madara takes to start his plan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    What if the world has always been in genjutsu and Projeck Tsuki no Me is trying to save the people and bring them back?
    Itachi always did say how one's reality can be an illusion

lol

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Is this happening?
    Susanoo and Kyuubi fusion?

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Is this happening?
    Susanoo and Kyuubi fusion?
    For a moment I thought the same but I don't think so; I think it looks that way since they are so close to one another and they crammed it all together into one image, but I don't think that's the case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    For a moment I thought the same but I don't think so; I think it looks that way since they are so close to one another and they crammed it all together into one image, but I don't think that's the case.
    Well one thing IS happening and thats sasuke getting perfect susanoo. Look at the susanoo nose in the final panel and compare his previous susanoo. He now has the nose that Madara's perfect susanoo had

Highly doubt thats just a coincidence/mistake since sasuke just got legs for susanoo after gaining naruto's chakra/experience with EMS
    Last edited by Itachi; 10-09-2013 at 19:29.

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    I guess you were right after all Itachi; it was a sort of Susano0 + Kyuubi fusion.
    Naruto must be really be nearing the end for them to be throwing in all these crazy things one after another. I guess now will see what Madara has up his sleeve, I'm sure he was waiting precisely for this moment... unless it's something corny and this was Madara's plan all along; to force an alliance by bringing to them their toughest battle ever.

I wonder what Sasuke and Oroshimaru will do once this is over?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    I kinda find it strange that the sword of the SO6P failed to counter 2 kids (yes naruto and sasuke are essentially kids no matter how skilled)
    Last edited by Itachi; 10-17-2013 at 20:39.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Kage level kids

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    I kinda find it strange that the sword of the SO6P failed to counter 2 kids (yes naruto and sasuke are essentially kids no matter how skilled)
    I don't find it strange, I mean this is Naruto and we are in narutoworld, plus like Gantz said, they are kage level and beyond that.

What I find it is pointless; as if Obito wasn't strong enough they introduce some crazy sword, and then he fails miserably, why bother then with some SO6P sword. Also, I don't think this sword was ever mentioned in the past, and how do you create the world with a sword???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    I don't find it strange, I mean this is Naruto and we are in narutoworld, plus like Gantz said, they are kage level and beyond that.

What I find it is pointless; as if Obito wasn't strong enough they introduce some crazy sword, and then he fails miserably, why bother then with some SO6P sword. Also, I don't think this sword was ever mentioned in the past, and how do you create the world with a sword???
    I think DNA shaped sword fits well with the whole "creation" theme but its not literal creation. We know that the sage's mother used to rule the world before so the sage definitely isn't some god that created the world. I think Obito meant that the sage "Shaped" the world as we see it now (with ninjutsu and shinobi) with that sword

I think the sage might make an appearance through his sword somehow

15. Likes x_terna likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    This is a 9500 word essay on "The mystery of Tobi, and Madara's plan" that I found yesterday.
    This is by far the greatest speculative theory I've ever seen. The detail is stagerring and rivals something like a naruto thesis lol. Give it a shot. You won't be dissappointed
    http://ntimidation.tumblr.com/post/6...raultimateplan
    Video version is 3hr-18mins lol
    Last edited by Itachi; 11-08-2013 at 20:00.

Super Elite
    See you guys next year! .

but what a way to end up! gets you wanting more!, well the ps4 should do in the mean time.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Did anyone else see the plot inconsistency in this week's artistic liberty filled anime episode?
    Izanagi can only be used by those with both uchiha and senju powers as stated by Danzo and Tobi
    so how can all those uchihas abuse izanagi?

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Hohjirozame
    New chapter is up.

PSN: Hohjirozame

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    saw this coming thanks to the link I posted above

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Naruto really went downhill. Talk no Jutsu my ass!

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    So I guess Madras never really planed for the eternal whatever to happen or if so he had a way to free himself from it and go with his true plan. Wonder what his plan is.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    So I guess Madras never really planed for the eternal whatever to happen or if so he had a way to free himself from it and go with his true plan. Wonder what his plan is.
    becoming the next sage of 6 paths according to some speculation. Obito with the jyuubi was missing some of the "paths". It makes sense since you need a living body to become the host of the jyuubi I think

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    becoming the next sage of 6 paths according to some speculation. Obito with the jyuubi was missing some of the "paths". It makes sense since you need a living body to become the host of the jyuubi I think
    The big thing I don't get is how would he know someone would use the resurrection jutsu to bring everyone back. This is kind of like he changed his plans the min kabito brought him back.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Moons eye was a hoax from the start. We can only specualte what madara's after

Miqo'te Bard
    Moons eye was a hoax from the start. We can only specualte what madara's after
    Yeah watching the anime I recall a while back when Madara mentions that Obito did it but Zetsu said this is reanimation jutsu not the other.

Thread Information