Thread: Uhh, help?

Apprentice

Uhh, help?

I'm not sure if this is in the correct forum or if there is a sticky somewhere for people that are having problems.. I personally think there should be. Anyway, when I come into General Chit Chat and any other forums and read the new posts, when I go back to the forum it still shows the topic as a new post. Even when I click refresh it still shows that there is a new post even though there isnt. Its quite annoying.

Is everyone experiencing this? Or is this just how the forums run?

Thanks to NoUseMercenary for the sig. Great work!

Forum Sage
    You have to click on the thread with the new post then go back to the main page then hit the refresh button for the 'new post' to go away. Or you can always click on the 'mark all topics as read' thingy in the top right corner of the page.

Lastfm id: RadioheadSnob

Apprentice
    I tried going back to the main page and refreshing but that still won't work. I know the 'mark all topics as read' option will work but then it will just start all over again. Oh, well. It doesn't really matter.. thanks for your help and sorry for the pointless post.

Thanks to NoUseMercenary for the sig. Great work!

Thread Information