Blake

Roy Williams lays the smack down!

That's right my pals...if you got a chance to watch the Pro Bowl last night you would of seen an escruciating blow to Todd Heap of the Ravens by Williams. A pass whent between Todd's hands and Roy just came out of no where and layed the guy out. Man what a hoot, if I can find video of the hit I"ll link it for ya.

p.s. Just so you know Roy Williams is my new favorite player in the NFL. He's made an impression with his decisive and hard hitting blows.

Blake
    Damn you Europeans!!!

*trys to start conversation they would be interested in*
    So...did any of you, erm....check out that...soccer game between....Manchis....te...r.....Uni...ted..and um that other team in Europe? Yea.....that was a great game.

Veteran
    Lol, Yea I saw that! So far I think mosts of the members are non American, but just give it a few weeks... The forums will soon be jam-packed with burger eating Americans. :P

Master Poster
    I wish I still could watch american football.... ever since I moved to the UK ive been deprived of that luxary.
    Co-Founder: PSU | Playfire

Blake
    I look forward to the day morpheus.

rebonuk, I suggest getting a satelite. Two words....NFL Network, well actually that's just an abbreviation and a word but yea.

I myself dont have a satelite. My mom would rather pursue getting DSL right now then a sattelite. Which either would be fine with me.

Master Guru

Interview with Remedy Studios

OH YEAH BABY!!!!!

I just got an email back from Remedy Studios, "Thansk Justin,
    Thanks for your mail and interest. We are focusing on the game and will keep our nose to the grind. We will be glad to answer any of your questions on our next gen title Alan Wake. Just send us an email with your word document attached.

Best,
    Matias"

So Interview for ALan Wake in the near future......
    If you have any good questions that I can ask them post them here. I will type the interview tonight!!!!!

Congrats! Alan Wake is looking to be one of the promising next-gen titles.

Consider asking these questions:
    -When will it be released? (You probably won't get an answer to this one)
    -Has there been any interested publishers yet?
    -How is Alan Wake compared to Max Payne? Max Payne had bullet-time, will there be any ground-breaking feature in Alan Wake?
    -How much of an influence did Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and other scary games have on Alan Wake?
    -Does the weather system affect gameplay?
    -Is the PS3 easier to develop for than Xbox 360? Are there things that can be done on one system thta can't be done on the other?

That's all I could think of off-hand.

Master Guru

Good Questions.....I am going to wait a little longer before i type up the interview I think.....I would like to hear more from everyone else first. So any more good questions to ask them?

Master Poster
    Whitereflection hit most of mine! Maybe ask if they know a rough, predicted price tag for the game?
    Co-Founder: PSU | Playfire

Thread Information