Latest PSU headlines:

Dedicated Member

The guitar hero euphoria!

Just thought i would share this video, im sure some of you have heard of the game Guitar Hero and maybe even own it. Easily one of the most fun and interactive, not to mention addictive games out there, yet i cant even get my hands on a copy due to its ridiculous demand.

Take a look at this guy who has seriously laid down and mastered the songs, good stuff.

Apprentice
    OMG!! I love guitar hero, it's sooo addicting. I can't believe how good that guy is. CBFH and Bark at the Moon on expert i can seriously only get like 10% - 20% completed. That guy is INSANE. Props to him.

Yeah, i was one of the lucky ones to snag one from a GameStop in the $80 bundle. Great game to say the least.
    Knowledge is Power. Arm Yourself.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/6381050/petition.html --Petition to bring back Old Nickelodeon Shows.

Nintendo Fanboy: 28%
    Sony Fanboy: 61%
    Microsoft Fanboy: 11%

Apprentice
    That's pretty sick. lol

I play the piano a bit, so I could probably get a good feel for that 'guitar'.

Are there any more of this 'Hero Vids' on the net. They be funny to watch.
    My parents are NOT buying my PS3 for me. They also do NOT pay my rent, my car payment, or my insurance. They don't pay other small bills for my cell phone, PC, or other goods I've purchased. The next kid who lives at home, for FREE, and works part-time, that says it's 'easy' to save the money for the PS3 can kiss the empty wallet that's against my ***.

Elite Guru
    This guy is sick, he is like the Van Halen of guitar hero.

Master Guru
    That guy's pretty good, I haven't played Guitar Hero in a few weeks (been working with the real thing mostly), but I'm just starting Expert difficulty. It would be pretty cool if we could get enough interest to start a thread for posting videos of us playing GH though, but there probably aren't enough people who have it on this site.

Thread Information