Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 919
    Super Elite
    Items Atari
    If anyone wants to play inter-forum games in this, I'm ready to go.
    During E3 I check out the booth babes, and if that's wrong...then maybe I'm missing the point of E3

Elite Guru

Quote Originally Posted by UCONN for life
    If anyone wants to play inter-forum games in this, I'm ready to go.
    i'll get my online adapter soon (i hope)

it was a long time ago i played killzone... played it through 20 times (not kidding) then stopped.. I'll see how the online play is

I am thinking about buying Killzone does anyone have some selling points or good features of Killzone. And what is with the guy that has a oxygen mask or something on?

Veteran
    I am thinking about buying Killzone does anyone have some selling points or good features of Killzone. And what is with the guy that has a oxygen mask or something on?
    Ok definately buy this game. Killzone arrghhh i don't know how to discribe it. It's a very good game. It's just got this thing about it that makes it different from any other FPs i've played before. The guy in the mask is a halgast (your enemy) he's from a world that has a different atmosphere so he needs the mask to breathe on human worlds.

I's a poor man's Halo...

The game is really just another FPS, it's quite good actually and I would give it about 7/10 but it is nowhere near Halo.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.

Table Tennis, 2006 Fifa World Cup, GRAW, COD 2, Geometry Wars, UNO

id rather think unreal tournament 2007 is the halo killer

I agree with dangerous dave Unreal tournament is one of the games that will give PS3 a competitive edge

Sig made by "the house"

Thread Information