Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast
    Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Affinity
    You can order a replacment one from sony, thats the simple answer.

You can buy one from buy.com (again, im not sure how secure or reliable this site is)

http://www.buy.com/prod/Psp_Battery_...202088355.html

You can buy a new official one from about any games store in the world, just shop around for one, they are about $40 or around 30 quid depending on where you live, just get the shop to order one.

Also without it the madcatz one will only be a normal battery, because it just boosts the original so there is no way of configuring it without a good PSP OS knowledge.

EDIT: Also you really should have waited, there is a new official sony power pack that either doubles or triples your battery coming out in feburary, it would have been worth the wait.
    Quick question. Is this the battery that you are saying is going to be released, or is there another that's being released that I'm not aware of?

Affinity
    Its probably the one you have shown, however there is one listed on GAME http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.asp...mid=327671that called OB psp battery pack, its beeing released in feburary over here in the UK, but it may already be out in the States.

Sorry ozone, but how do you get the url in the word, i still can't work it out?

Superior Member
    Its probably the one you have shown, however there is one listed on GAME http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.asp...mid=327671that called OB psp battery pack, its beeing released in feburary over here in the UK, but it may already be out in the States.

Sorry ozone, but how do you get the url in the word, i still can't work it out?
    All you have to do is type: [ url=ps3forums.com ] (or whatever URL it is that you want the "text link" to redirect to) then some text that you want to become a link, then finish off with [ /url ]. Remember that those tags go without the spaces in between the tag itself and the parentheses, I just did it so I could explain. Test it out.

Affinity
    Thank you, so back on topic, anyone need any help with their PSP's?

Apprentice

playstationjunkie wrote:
    hey i had a question about the psp internet browser, i recently went online with my psp for the first time and on almost every page i wanted to access a little box would pop up saying "not enough memory"...i am currently using a 32mb card so could this be why?...

When I have this problem I just click back, then go forward and you shouldn't have any problem.
    You should also go to your tools and delete cookies and what have you. BTW if your dont already know you press the triangle button and roght scroll till you see tools. :s$#@!

Elite Sage
    wow my post just got right out ignored

some of the video files i convert using PSP9 doesn't convert, do you know why?
    Big Boss Emblem FTW!

Affinity
    Wow, sorry steroyd, i thought it was nearly impossible to ignore a forum god, obviously not as hard as it seems .

And im sorry again, i have no idea about PSP9, ill give you a rough estemate of what i think might have gone wrong and then look into it for you.

Well firstly, the obvious one is they are already in the right format, if they are then they will not convert, obviously. The second idea is that PSP9 may only support certain formats, if you have a lesser well known format it may just not recognise it or ignore it.

You may have an earlier version of the software, if you check back to the website there are a number of updates, i would recommend keeping right up to date. The only other thing i can suggest at the moment is contact the official site and ask on their forum: http://www.pspvideo9.com/index.html

Some more details on the video you are trying to convert would be useful as well as the process you are using to convert it.

Apprentice

hey is there a special bit rate or fps or something like that that psp videos must be encoded to to play.
    PS3 Funds: $0
    Samsung 23" LCD TV Funds: $250

Apprentice

Hm not sure but if your using PSP video 9 than any bit rate on that software will suffice, just depends on your preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroyd
    wow my post just got right out ignored

some of the video files i convert using PSP9 doesn't convert, do you know why?
    Some videos cannot trasnscode. These files are either corrupt or illegally downloaded where someone already tried converting it but failed horribly .

Master Guru
    Here's my problem: I tried to put a Resident Evil 4 video with some music, but any time I put it on my PSP, the song doesn't sync with the video. I've tried playing around with the quality of the encoder, and get the same results with every one. One thing I noticed is that the opening credits to the video are 3-4 seconds shorter, and the closing credits are 3-4 seconds longer. Would it be possible to somehow fix this?

Also, I have another video created by the same person, and this video also goes out of sync when I put it on my PSP.

Here's the video for those who are interested.

Master Sage
    Here's my problem: I tried to put a Resident Evil 4 video with some music, but any time I put it on my PSP, the song doesn't sync with the video. I've tried playing around with the quality of the encoder, and get the same results with every one. One thing I noticed is that the opening credits to the video are 3-4 seconds shorter, and the closing credits are 3-4 seconds longer. Would it be possible to somehow fix this?

Also, I have another video created by the same person, and this video also goes out of sync when I put it on my PSP.

are you using a pspvideo9 converter? i used some other kind of converter and the same thing would happen, it converted it to a format not reconized by the psp but the video was and so no sound.

if its just using google, mabe its that but thats what i can think of for now.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!
    The night was never so fearfull....

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier one

are you using a pspvideo9 converter? i used some other kind of converter and the same thing would happen, it converted it to a format not reconized by the psp but the video was and so no sound.

if its just using google, mabe its that but thats what i can think of for now.
    Yeah I'm using PSP Video 9 to convert it, and I've tried many different formats on it (different configurations for SP and AVC). I think I'm gonna download a different program like PSP Video Express and see if I get the same problem.

Master Sage
    Yeah I'm using PSP Video 9 to convert it, and I've tried many different formats on it (different configurations for SP and AVC). I think I'm gonna download a different program like PSP Video Express and see if I get the same problem.
    yea try that but also its coming from google try just not converting at all but the google one. also try gamespot or something with those they work all the time.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!

Master Guru
    The video I was using wasn't from google, I just searched it on google video so you guys could see it. I'll check for another source though, and see if that works. I tried the trial version of ImTOO PSP Video Converter (excellent program, but only 5 minues of each file in the trial version). Same problem with that after putting it on my PSP, but it ran properly after encoding it and previewing it on my PC .

Quote Originally Posted by Lp_Chris12

What's the bit rate?

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokage

What's the bit rate?
    It says it's 64Kbps (which is low I'm assuming). Anyways, I'm talking with the creator of them now on MSN and he'll probably be able to hook me up with a few other sites that are hosting it, so hopefully that'll solve the problem.

P.S. Hokage, be sure to make more than five words per post, it's one of the rules here.

Master Sage
    It says it's 64Kbps (which is low I'm assuming). Anyways, I'm talking with the creator of them now on MSN and he'll probably be able to hook me up with a few other sites that are hosting it, so hopefully that'll solve the problem.
    thats neat if your looking for a site hosting it so you can downlaod the trailer again go to gamespot.com and search for the game. they have great ones and i never have this problem with them.
    P.S. Hokage, be sure to make more than five words per post, it's one of the rules here.
    yea one more word you would of had it.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!

There are three small white spots on my PSP screen. What are they? Are they pernament? How do i get rid of them? Does anyone else have white spot(S) on their PSP screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Hokage

What's the bit rate?

Oh, I'm sorry. Yes that it a very slow bit rate which would probably be the cause of your uncoordinated video.

And chabraham,

Those are dead pixels. These are what make up the PSP's screen. Currently there are no cures for dead pixels, howeve, if there are any pixels that are a different color (blue, red, green) thos are "stuck pixels". These can be fixed by downloading an app to your PSP.

Master Guru
    I suppose there's no way of raising the bit rate at all is there?

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    MavSkipper

i've just downloaded and played it on my PSP and it was alright... probably a few ms unsync. but not noticable

the bitrate is actually 486kbps(AVC)/115kbps(AAC)

if you want to try a diffrent converter, i recommend you get 3GPP and it doesnt consume much system resources like pspvideo9
    check it out here: http://www.nurs.or.jp/~calcium/3gpp/
    scroll down and download "3GP_Converter034.zip"... dont worry it's multilingual
    PSOMGLMAO - Live in your world... bake, kill and play in ours!!! キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ 〜であります

Elite Member
    Well, I have a program that is guaranteed to convert nearly anything perfectly (.avi, mpeg, ect.)

PM me, and I will send it to you over aim.

Elite Member
    Alright, I don't mean to look like I am double posting, but I thought I would share a tidbit I told chris. (My posts are over 10 hours apart)

I will be on aim all of today, just send me a message to pacman32689, and I will send it to you. It's only 5.6mb and everything is included.

I will be playing GTA San Andreas, so keep sending me messages, and I will see you eventually.

Forum Elder
    Could someone send me a link to a site (Peferably British) that sells the official battery pack that came with the psp? Thanks in Advance!
    EssEmmSee

Selling 20gig PS3 Icon.

Thread Information