Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2838

HI. I need help with downloading a game from the psp playstation online store. I bought a game through it, I clicked on download then it would download not even to 3 percent when it would stop and a screen comes up saying your session has timed out.; I kept doing it over to see if it would download the whole thing it finally got to 38% then it stopped again! I will never get to download my game this way. IS there another way I can download my game??? Should I maybe plug the usb into the psp and into the computer so the connection wont be timed out? I wonder if that makes a difference but if that isnt the problem and its the playstation store timing me out then thats f--k'd up. I cant make the download speed up so that I wont be timed out of the playstation store.

damodgod
    sorry man , no can do

How to Merge/combine two rar (isos ) into one?

I've currently downloaded a japanese game which is in 2 rar parts, i've extracted both of them and then i've added them to a new rar file and extracted again, the file was merged but when i've added the game into my psp it wasn't there, it's not even a corrupted data..the game was just not there idk why, can some one tell me what i should do to make this game work? Please...

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    If the RAR is in two parts, you can extract 1 and it will follow on to the next file. Or you downloaded a dud file while trying to get a game for FREE.
    PSP is region free, you can buy games from all over.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Im pretty new to the psp. I wanted to know if it is possible to download a ps1 game and play the same save file on my psp and my ps3? I basically want to be able to play final fantasy vii on my ps3 and pick up where I was when I'm out with my psp

debwin55molly

PSP Go - accessing PS network nightmare!!

Hi there, we're desperate for help. My 9yr old has a PSP Go that he just can't use. We can't get into PS network at all, despite having set up completely new accounts, changed passwords etc. PLEASE can some one help us!

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by debwin55molly View Post
    Hi there, we're desperate for help. My 9yr old has a PSP Go that he just can't use. We can't get into PS network at all, despite having set up completely new accounts, changed passwords etc. PLEASE can some one help us!
    So you have details for an account that you know works, and you are trying to sign in? Is that that issue?

What exactly is the kind of error you are having?

debwin55molly
    to be honest we haven't got a clue - when he got it last christmas he registered it then after all the palava with Sony in the spring we don't seem to be able to get on anymore. We've tried resetting passwords, creating new accounts etc but when he tries to log on it just keeps saying he cannot sign in to a different users account? What we really need is to be able to talk it through step by step with someone at Sony but that doesn't seem to be an option - any advice would be very welcome. Thanks

Could it be...I am sleeping?
    Items Final Fantasy TacticsFinal Fantasy XIIFinal Fantasy XIV OnlineFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV
    Is there a way to transfer my PSP save to the PS3 to continue playing there?
    Who I Am
    _________

Currently Playing: Harvest Moon (3DS)
    Recently Completed: Parasite Eve
    I & II, Wild ARMs, Mario 3D Land, ICO & SoTC HD, Zelda: OoT 3D, VVVVVV, Gravity Rush

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Here's what you'll need to do, and the restrictions.

• Connect the PSP via USB to the PS3
    • Enable the USB connection by selecting SETTINGS > USB
    • From the PS3, go to GAME > Memory Card Utility, select PSP
    • Highlight the data you want to copy and press triangle
    • Select COPY and follow the directions to create a new int. memory card

Here's the restrictions though:
    It doesn't work with all games, so the software must be compatible with both the PS3 and PSP.

I did this from memory, so if at any point it doesn't work, or is different, reply with the info and I'll help you get it sorted.
    Last edited by F34R; 12-14-2011 at 21:28.

11. Likes Aldebaran likes this post
    Could it be...I am sleeping?
    Items Final Fantasy TacticsFinal Fantasy XIIFinal Fantasy XIV OnlineFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV
    I followed your steps but none of my saves files has 'copy' selectable option. There's only 'information' when I press triangle. Most of my saves are PS1 classics, and I'm pretty sure they're PS3/PSP compatible for I have them installed on both systems.

EDIT: NEVER MIND. I was trying to copy the folder of the game save itself. I just had to open the folder and find the actual game saves.

I can now see Aya Brea's huge, pixel-ated boobs on my LCD screen. Happiness.

Thanks F34R. Rep+

Small question: can the operation be reversed, PS3>PSP?
    Last edited by Aldebaran; 12-14-2011 at 22:57.
    Who I Am
    _________

Currently Playing: Harvest Moon (3DS)
    Recently Completed: Parasite Eve
    I & II, Wild ARMs, Mario 3D Land, ICO & SoTC HD, Zelda: OoT 3D, VVVVVV, Gravity Rush

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    I can copy mine, no issues here.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltimas View Post
    I followed your steps but none of my saves files has 'copy' selectable option. There's only 'information' when I press triangle. Most of my saves are PS1 classics, and I'm pretty sure they're PS3/PSP compatible for I have them installed on both systems.

EDIT: NEVER MIND. I was trying to copy the folder of the game save itself. I just had to open the folder and find the actual game saves.

I can now see Aya Brea's huge, pixel-ated boobs on my LCD screen. Happiness.

Thanks F34R. Rep+

Small question: can the operation be reversed, PS3>PSP?
    As far as I can remember, the process is the same, reversed...

Thread Information