Page 3 of 334 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    gizzoidafcb
    I dunno what to watch. Gunners or United, I might have to watch half of each.

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneyps3 View Post
    I dunno what to watch. Gunners or United, I might have to watch half of each.
    You can't go wrong with either game Arsenal and Man Utd are both very pleasant to watch.

Superior Member
    I was watching Barcelona - Celtic match and its ended 3-2 for Barcelona and with this score Barca are talking a big step 2 the next stage.

Phading Reality
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeDevil View Post
    Glad to see everyone's getting behind the English teams. No matter who you support, you should always back the English teams in Europe - well that's my belief anyway.
    Why? I hope Liverpool completely and utterly fail miserably. It would amuse me. .

It's like saying that because i'm British i should support every other British team in the Nationals apart from where i live, but i don't.

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeDevil View Post
    Glad to see everyone's getting behind the English teams. No matter who you support, you should always back the English teams in Europe - well that's my belief anyway.
    I support every English team except Man United.

Superior Member
    i want to see Barcelona vs Man Utd or Real Madrid vs Man Utd in the quarter final

Tuffy_UK
    I made this just a few days ago, if anyone wants to use it feel free

Elite Guru
    Losing to Barnsley and beating Inter? By using warped logic doesn't that mean Barnsley are better than all of Serie A?

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_From_Space View Post
    Losing to Barnsley and beating Inter? By using warped logic doesn't that mean Barnsley are better than all of Serie A?
    Not really its the LFC way in 2005 we lost to Burnley then won CL.

Elite Guru
    Oh yeah, I was at that game (The burnley game) . A team of reserves and under 21's playing half heartedly against a lowly club. All the bigger clubs seem to have lost intrest in the FA Cup .

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_From_Space View Post
    Oh yeah, I was at that game (The burnley game) . A team of reserves and under 21's playing half heartedly against a lowly club. All the bigger clubs seem to have lost intrest in the FA Cup .
    Only too true arsenal don't care look at what happened at OT the big teams play lip service to the f.a cup.

Master Poster
    A nice 3-2 victory for us except Torres and Mascherano everyone else played **** but there's always a diamond in a sack of **** in a Fernando Torres HATRICK!!!

Elite Member
    nice to see liverpool fans chatting together and not inviting Arsenal supporter(me) to make the thread interesting. loool just messing around ,it the EPL spirit

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
    nice to see liverpool fans chatting together and not inviting Arsenal supporter(me) to make the thread interesting. loool just messing around ,it the EPL spirit
    I have no problem with arsenal supporters although Man united supporters with their arrogant comments are not welcome
    On another note well done to spurs it was worth watching to see the look on terry's face what a bunch of bad losers

Phading Reality
    Quote Originally Posted by EVILPS3 View Post
    I have no problem with arsenal supporters although Man united supporters with their arrogant comments are not welcome
    On another note well done to spurs it was worth watching to see the look on terry's face what a bunch of bad losers
    United fans with our arrogant comments?... yeah so an yway.

Anybody else see that Eduardo injury, one of the worst i've ever seen, hope he recovers soon because that's going to be difficult to get back from.

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by EVILPS3 View Post
    Hey! Arrogance just comes naturally to us. It's the amount of trophies we win.

Master Poster
    Items LiverpoolModern Warfare 3
    ^^ So!!

Anyhooo I'M glad Chelscum got beat today the bunch of To**ers They wont win anything this season. I guess the fans will be going to Upton park next week to watch west ham hahahah bad loosers!!

"Raise your weapon, one word and it's over"

Superior Member

Fernando Torres 1st Goal click here

Fernando Torres 2nd Goal click here

Fernando Torres 3rd Goal click here

Master Poster
    Items LiverpoolModern Warfare 3
    Well done Torres will soon be the best striker in the world in the next 2 years.

"Raise your weapon, one word and it's over"

Master Poster
    Carlos Tevez (Man Utd)
    Premiership Goals: 11
    Wayne Rooney (Man Utd)
    Premiership Goals: 8

Fernando Torres (Liverpool)
    Premiership Goals: 15

Torres has scored only 4 less league goals than rooney and tevez together and cost less than both of them.

Phading Reality
    At least Tevez and Rooney have scored against teams that are half decent. The only decent team Torres has scored past is Chelsea, but let's face it he was facing off against Ben Haim. But i actually like Torres I do think he is a good player. In all honestly were would you say your team would be at this point in the season had Torres not of joined you.

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaded View Post
    At least Tevez and Rooney have scored against teams that are half decent. The only decent team Torres has scored past is Chelsea, but let's face it he was facing off against Ben Haim. But i actually like Torres I do think he is a good player. In all honestly were would you say your team would be at this point in the season had Torres not of joined you.
    I dont know a bit lower but where would united be without Rooney correct me if im wrong but all the games you have lost Rooney wasn't playing. Also a man united striker will score more goals because man united always create more chances irrelevant on the strikers ability. If Torres was at man u or arsenal he would have 20 goals at least he gets fed scraps at the moment. Also Ronaldo go's awol in most big league games i heard in the last 24 or something league games against the other big 3 he has only scored once.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaded View Post
    how do U want him to score against Man U with Ferdinand infront of his face???!
    but Torres used to play better with Atl Madrid than he do now, he also used 2 be a nightmare for the other clubs specially Barcelona, still wanna see more of Torres even though i think Spanish players don't achive very much in the premier league anyway goodluck for him and for Liverpool

Phading Reality
    You have a point, that's one of the reasons I still don't think Ronaldo is the "best player in the world" yet. Kaka single handedly took us down in both legs in the Champions League, one of the reasons i think he deserves that title.

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando9 View Post
    I don't, but it's exactly my point.

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando9 View Post
    but Torres used to play better with Atl Madrid than he do now, he also used 2 be a nightmare for the other clubs specially Barcelona, still wanna see more of Torres even though i think Spanish players don't achive very much in the premier league anyway goodluck for him and for Liverpool
    Im sorry but that dont add up at Atletico Madrid he scored 91 goals in 243 appearances. At Liverpool he has scored 21 goals in 31 appearances. Anyway this is his first season and he has achieved more than Henry and Drogba in their first seasons and has yet to hit his prime i see very good things for Torres in the future.

Thread Information