Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 7
    Superior Member
    Items Vita
    OP Here: To those who are wondering, I've finally finished the game. It was around 80 hours ( since you can't save, I can't tell you exactly ) I loved the ending. To anyone that's wondering if they should finish, it's worth it. Thanks for everyone that's posted!
    Professional assassination. It's the highest form of public service. - Chiun

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Beat it awhile ago. Think I had around 140 to 150 hours of gametime in. One of the few FF games I finished, along with FFX.

Master Guru

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 rocks View Post
    Considering the marks can get over 1,000,000 Hp in the end of the game 10k-60k seems pretty insignificant. I don't even use them, my basch hits 9999 everytime and when he's beserked he does 100,000 damge very fast.
    Ya but while he is doing that 9999 dmg, he can get hit.

Basically every single boss fight in the game except maybe the third version of the final fight can be killed without them getting a SINGLE hit on you. For this reason alone I didnt use them.

I did however very much enjoy the 7 hour fight I had with the 51 million dragon, that was fun, especially near the end when I had to change my strategy a few times as he started going crazy.

Thread Information