Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1005 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 99510051015 ... LastLast
Results 25,101 to 25,125 of 30702
    Master Poster
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    Balotelli was celebrating in front of United fans though. Evra celebrating with his fans. He didn't do anything to wind up others, just enjoyed the moment with the United support.

Earthbound
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Doesn't matter where he was celebrating. Fact is, United can dish it out as good as they take it. The picture speaks for itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

Master Poster
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    Doesn't matter where he was celebrating. Fact is, United can dish it out as good as they take it. The picture speaks for itself.
    Yeah because he went straight to the United fans to wind them up, not his own. Evra was just celebrating like someone would celebrate a goal.

Ultimate Veteran
    That's BS. Mario intentionally tried to irritate the United fans by, quite clearly, choosing to celebrate in front of them. Evra, in his house mind you, was jumping around celebrating and thanking the teams fans. That's different. Evra had every right. Mario had none.

Earthbound
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Well I think he can celebrate at Wembley after beating United to reach the final. Like Neville said today, footballers are human and they have emotion. Yes, not the wisest thing to do celebrating infront of rival fans but does that give the 4 United players we see there the right to man handle him?

No.

All I'm saying is, it's not a big deal how a small handful of Liverpool players reacted today. United can't complain about it, because they do it themselves at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

Ultimate Veteran
    I'm saying they had no right to react. Evra wasn't doing anything wrong. If Evra had celebrated in front of the away fans that would have been wrong but he didn't. The Liverpool players should just have gone down the tunnel and contemplated why they are such a $#@! team instead of acting up.

Master Poster
    Well I think he can celebrate at Wembley after beating United to reach the final. Like Neville said today, footballers are human and they have emotion. Yes, not the wisest thing to do celebrating infront of rival fans but does that give the 4 United players we see there the right to man handle him?

No.

All I'm saying is, it's not a big deal how a small handful of Liverpool players reacted today. United can't complain about it, because they do it themselves at times.
    That's like saying people can't complain about decisions going against them because sometimes they get decisions in their favour. People still complain though.

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    If you're trying to say him running right in front of Suarez and jumping around had nothing behind it, then that is hilarious. Whether it was deserved or not has nothing to do with it. It was as obvious as a wind up can be and nothing wrong with the reaction.

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    If you're trying to say him running right in front of Suarez and jumping around had nothing behind it, then that is hilarious.
    Innocent until proven guilty.

Ultimate Veteran
    If you're trying to say him running right in front of Suarez and jumping around had nothing behind it, then that is hilarious. Whether it was deserved or not has nothing to do with it. It was as obvious as a wind up can be and nothing wrong with the reaction.
    Lol. He started celebrating before Suarez was close to him.... Think.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by santinomarella View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty.

Tell that to the FA re: Terry

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    Lol. He started celebrating before Suarez was close to him.... Think.
    Yeah he was already celebrating. And THEN he made the deliberate decision to go and continue his celebrate in that specific position, right in front of Suarez. ....Think.

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Yeah he was already celebrating. And THEN he made the deliberate decision to go and continue his celebrate in that specific position, right in front of Suarez. ....Think.
    People have speculated that he didn't even notice Suarez (Apparently the Sky cameras made it look like he did) however I don't know.

Also I don't care, Suarez deserved it, especially after refusing to shake Evra's hand.

To quote your manager... it's all banter

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    People have speculated that he didn't even notice Suarez (Apparently the Sky cameras made it look like he did) however I don't know.

Also I don't care, Suarez deserved it, especially after refusing to shake Evra's hand.

To quote your manager... it's all banter
    Oh I don't blame him for doing it. I'm just calling bull$#@! on the claims that it wasn't an intentional wind up and players had no reason to react to it, just like you would call bull$#@! on potential claims that Suarez saw Evra's hand down and looking away from him and thought he was being snubbed so he moved on. The believability of both is on par.

Veteran
    Pretty pedantic argument saying Evra's hand was to low to be honest

Veteran
    lol like i said, the believability of both is on par. it's clutching at straws.

Ultimate Veteran
    So what you're saying is that Evra shouldn't have celebrated in that position since Suarez was there? Who the $#@! is Suarez? The sheik of Araby? Evra clearly wanted to celebrate with all fans.

Let's not forget Suarez is the one to blame for all of this, he made the racist remarks and he refused to shake Evra's hand.

Liverpool supporters acting like Evra did a single thing wrong are deluded idiots.
    Other opinions are available.

Veteran
    So what you're saying is that Evra shouldn't have celebrated in that position since Suarez was there? Who the $#@! is Suarez? The sheik of Araby? Evra clearly wanted to celebrate with all fans.

Let's not forget Suarez is the one to blame for all of this, he probably made the racist remarks and he refused to shake Evra's hand.

Liverpool supporters acting like Evra did a single thing wrong are deluded idiots.
    read a few posts up. i said i dont blame him for doing it. but United supporters claiming he didn't deliberately do it to wind up Suarez are the deluded ones.

also, fixed it for you.

Ultimate Veteran
    read a few posts up. i said i dont blame him for doing it. but United supporters claiming he didn't deliberately do it to wind up Suarez are the deluded ones.

also, fixed it for you.
    Bull$#@!. Evra isn't a $#@! like Suarez if he wanted to wind him up he'd done it more visibly.

Also you fixed $#@!. For the thousand time, Suarez admitted to USING the remarks he got suspended for. His defense was that he did not mean it in an offensive manner. Learn to comprehend a situation if you are going to go around "fixing" posts...

Master Poster
    I can't wait until this entire thing has blown over. Too little is said about our performance in the game. I'm sick and tired of this entire Evra - Suarez saga. Anyway, I hope Villa do us favour tomorrow. Poor side this season but still a tricky game at their place.

21. Likes John25 , Shibby likes this post
    Veteran

If you ask me Evra didn't go far enough with the celebrations, something like this would have been more appropriate.

23. Likes Nitey likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    Racism is the type of thing that never can blow over. Just like Nazi's we must constantly fight their agenda and make sure their values are never incorporated into society. If we forget history we are doomed to repeat it.

Veteran
    Bull$#@!. Evra isn't a $#@! like Suarez if he wanted to wind him up he'd done it more visibly.

Also you fixed $#@!. For the thousand time, Suarez admitted to USING the remarks he got suspended for. His defense was that he did not mean it in an offensive manner. Learn to comprehend a situation if you are going to go around "fixing" posts...
    he DID do it visibly. the official even stepped it to stop him. it was as clear as a wind up could be.

the report literally used the word "probably" so i don't see anything wrong with the fix. he admitted to using it once in a not deliberately racist way (which I admit is wrong regardless), he was punished for "probably" using it multiple times in a deliberately racist way.

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Warrior View Post
    I can't wait until this entire thing has blown over. Too little is said about our performance in the game. I'm sick and tired of this entire Evra - Suarez saga. Anyway, I hope Villa do us favour tomorrow. Poor side this season but still a tricky game at their place.
    Problem is, it won't for a while because of Suarez today. He had the opportunity to end all of this but made things worse and kept him in the spotlight. United and Liverpool fans still involved in heated discussions over the incident. Could have been as good as over today but Suarez keeps the discussion alive.

All over the internet now is one of the most in depth reviews of a handshake ever with Liverpool fans obsessing over pictures trying to claim Evra withdrew his hand.

If you ask me Evra didn't go far enough with the celebrations, something like this would have been more appropriate.

LMAO! Would if been the greatest thing ever if the United players did that. The player being wheeled away on a stretcher while they were dancing made it even better.
    Last edited by santinomarella; 02-11-2012 at 18:25.

Ultimate Veteran
    he DID do it visibly. the official even stepped it to stop him. it was as clear as a wind up could be.
    Your (flawed) proposition is that the purpose of Evra's celebrations was to wind Suarez up. Mine is that it was to celebrate with the United fans. People can judge by themselves what they think is likely. I, personally, don't think Evra cares enough about, born simply because his dad forgot a condom, Suarez enough as you think he does.

the report literally used the word "probably" so i don't see anything wrong with the fix. he admitted to using it once in a not deliberately racist way (which I admit is wrong regardless), he was punished for "probably" using it multiple times in a deliberately racist way.
    Once is enough isn't it? If you've done it once chances are you've done it more times. By any standard if you have admitted to a crime once and you have a witness saying you did it more than once you're going down for it. That's life.

Thread Information