Page 1057 of 1230 FirstFirst ... 104710571067 ... LastLast
Results 26,401 to 26,425 of 30742
    Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    SAF made some random substitutions just for the sake of change.What i know is when you are losing and wants to score you raise the forwards number,not lower them.He pulled 2 strikers for the sake of $#@!ty one.Also Cleverley should have been instead of Giggs not Young.I don't really understand what he was thinking.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Earthbound
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by manutdfan View Post
    357 million.
    Nah. Not even Messi is worth that amount of money.

Quote Originally Posted by manutdfan View Post
    Twenty20.
    You've not won it yet! YET! Complacency, did it creep in to the United team tonight?
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    Nah. Not even Messi is worth that amount of money.

You've not won it yet! YET! Complacency, did it creep in to the United team tonight?
    I think it did, City have no pressure now, no one thinks they are going to win it now. I was gonna put a cheeky bet on a Wigan win, but can't bet against United.

There's an idiot on my psn with his comment as Champ20ns, just msged him to tell him to stop jinxing us, he's a massive numpty anyway but this makes me want to delete him.

The title is still young in my eyes.

Ultimate Veteran
    You win some, you lose some. That's the story of tonight in my book. Some players, Scholes, Rooney and Evans comes to mind, we're worse for wear. It happens. We lost a game, now for the first time in 14 games the team knows how that feels. Big deal, go out and do a better job on Sunday. Don't dwell on it. That would be my message to the players after the game.
    Other opinions are available.

Earthbound
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX

CR7 again.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

Veteran
    Apparently Ronnies 2nd goal was very good too?

EDIT: Thanks.

A random rant for you all

..Fifa...$#@! off and die!

I swear to God when things go bad for you on it, it all goes to $#@!ing $#@!, the amount of times I get butt raped by $#@!ing Ronaldo, you know when you get these players who all they $#@!ing do is lobbed balls over the top to Ronaldo, every $#@!ing time? I get raped by them all the time, always undeserved too, I create so manyt $#@!ing chances, always, always have more of the ball. Take this one for instance. I lead 1-0 into the dying mins against FC Ronaldo, (After Jones gets unjustly sent off) Ronaldo 100,000 yards out curls it into my top corner; and off course I have to watch the replay 6 times.

Think I should sue EA for the damage they have done to my wash hamper.

Ultimate Veteran
    Speaking of Ronaldo, I disagree he wasn't in his prime when we sold him. I believe he was, or very close. He had two record breaking seasons before being sold. I believe the only three things holding the price down was;
    1. There was a recession.
    2. He wanted to move.
    3. He was unproven in the Spanish league.

The reason he seems better now is because the Spanish league isn't as competitive across the table as the EPL. He has also matured a bit and that has helped him elevate his game some.
    Last edited by Tutankhamun; 04-11-2012 at 22:37.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post

I swear to God when things go bad for you on it, it all goes to $#@!ing $#@!, the amount of times I get butt raped by $#@!ing Ronaldo, you know when you get these players who all they $#@!ing do is lobbed balls over the top to Ronaldo, every $#@!ing time? I get raped by them all the time, always undeserved too, I create so manyt $#@!ing chances, always, always have more of the ball. Take this one for instance. I lead 1-0 into the dying mins against FC Ronaldo, (After Jones gets unjustly sent off) Ronaldo 100,000 yards out curls it into my top corner; and off course I have to watch the replay 6 times.

I almost broke my controller just now,This guy is ruining the game.I don't want to get relegated to division 5 again.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    I caught the 2nd half of the Madrid derby and Ronaldo was immense! Sick goals. 7th hat-trick of the season, apparently

Ronaldo = beast. Easily worth 100+ in the football market, considering players like Carroll are worth 35m (apparently)

Master Poster
    We'll still be champions but there was no need for this rubbish. If there's one thing you can count on it's that we always find ways to make it harder than necessary. A lethargic display from a team playing like they expected the win would just follow automatically. A reminder you have to work each and every game. We'll win our next 2 games.

11. Likes 33x likes this post
    Master Sage
    Items Firefox LogoBruce LeeArsenal
    If you want to see a whole bunch of Liverpool fans sending death threats you can see here: https://twitter.com/#!/alandavies1

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    WAAAAY to early. We will lose to wigan later now!
    what did i say?!

Despite our run, our CM is still awful. one shot on target last night?! $#@! that!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox View Post
    If you want to see a whole bunch of Liverpool fans sending death threats you can see here: https://twitter.com/#!/alandavies1
    What's all that about? Scousers are normally a relaxed bunch.

I avoided all the results, so I could enjoy watching MOTD last night. But just from the highlights that must be the worst performance of the season. One shot on goal against mighty Wigan?

The only bright spot with the result last night, dc has come home to his beloved thread.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Sports
    Pogba has two choices - agent

Raiola claims Pogba, who has made seven appearances as a substitute for the Red Devils this season, is yet to make up his mind.

He told Sky Sport Italia: "He can remain at Manchester United or go to Juventus.
    "It's a tough decision to be taken by the boy, thinking of his career. Both possibilities present some chances.

"It's a choice that should be made quietly.

"United count on him and want to extend his contract. His future will depend very much on the will of the boy."
    Sky Sports

I wish he had two agents. One of them might be smarter than that one.

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    Sky Sports

I wish he had two agents. One of them might be smarter than that one.
    I love this part.

And then comes out blabbin about his client? He sounds more of an auctioneer, than an agent.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LC77 View Post
    I love this part.

And then comes out blabbin about his client? He sounds more of an auctioneer, than an agent.
    Yeah. Studying his some of his other clients such as Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Mario B - I'd say it's safe to conclude he's more worried about this provision than his clients.

Veteran
    Yeah. Studying his some of his other clients such as Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Mario B - I'd say it's safe to conclude he's more worried about this provision than his clients.
    Pogba can go $#@! himself, hurry up and make a choice, he's been on the bench loads lately, so he must know he is on the cusp of the first team, if he wants to be an absolute douche and go, then just hurry up and leave. If he wants to stay then great, I just want to know one way or another.

Master Poster
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    I don't get what is taking him so long to decide. Do you want to keep playing for United or don't you!? If it's taking him this long to decide I don't think he really wants to be here.

You can vote for player of the year now: http://www.manutd.com/awards

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by santinomarella View Post
    I don't get what is taking him so long to decide. Do you want to keep playing for United or don't you!? If it's taking him this long to decide I don't think he really wants to be here.

You can vote for player of the year now: http://www.manutd.com/awards
    Nice! Got my vote in for the obvious choice...

Berba boy

Just kidding Carrick it is

Master Poster
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    I went with Carrick too.

This is what Pogba could be going too.

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/italy/99355/default.aspx

Serie A leaders Juventus have been fined 30,000 euros and warned about the future conduct of their fans after they made racist chants during Wednesday's 2-1 win at home to Lazio.
    Chants were heard on five occasions during the match but the club and other supporters tried to silence the offenders, Serie A said in a statement.Juve were forced to play a game behind closed doors three years ago after then-Inter Milan player Mario Balotelli was racially abused.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat

CR7. Was 80M too cheap?
    wow

CR7 again.
    wow

Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post

messi is worse, you sometimes have to tackle him 3 times to actually retain posession of the ball. to top it off, there have been times when we (me and my mate who play each other a lot when at uni) have actively tried to miss by blasting it full power over the bar. Perfectly position THUNDERBOLT into the top corner results.

Quote Originally Posted by LC77 View Post
    What's all that about? Scousers are normally a relaxed bunch.
    they wont play chelsea on the aniversary of hillsborough, so the game has to be moved (also to a latish kick off) which means we have less than 3 days between that and the barca game. Alan davies said it seemed ridiculous to him that they wont play it and now they want him dead.
    Last edited by squirrelbo1; 04-12-2012 at 22:17.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Sports
    Utd coach confirms Hazard chase

"The manager wanted to see (Eden) Hazard by himself. That's a sign he thinks it's an interesting player. We talked a lot about him," Meulensteen told Voetbal International.

[.]

"Ferguson wants to know the character of the player. Because of that he's going to look himself for players. Hazard is 'the man' at Lille. Ferguson wanted to see if that had an influence on him."
    Sky Sports

Meulensteen has been speaking a lot about transfers recently. Wonder if it is on orders from SAF and Gill or his own initiative? Don't know if I like it, can't help to think about this idiom: "Isn't it funny, a ship that leaks from the top".

Veteran
    Sky Sports

Meulensteen has been speaking a lot about transfers recently. Wonder if it is on orders from SAF and Gill or his own initiative? Don't know if I like it, can't help to think about this idiom: "Isn't it funny, a ship that leaks from the top".
    He spoke about Steklenberg and Sneijder - 2 players we didn't sign. Maybe he is a decoy to try and get City to pay extra for players? since they just try and sign who ever we want.

Veteran

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...re-normal.html

According to the telegraph these are the top teams net spend recently.

Master Poster
    A bit as you'd expect really. One year isn't enough to show a trend or draw conclusions, but I feel it reflects the quality of the best 2 managers in the league. Fergie on title course with a very low net spend and Wenger on a mission impossible to keep his Arsenal afloat while not actually spending at all, and actually succeeding by some margin. I wonder where they'd be with Fabregas and Nasri still in the side. I think they're a key signing in both defence and attack away from challenging for the league again. That's if RVP stays.

Thread Information