Page 1090 of 1230 FirstFirst ... 108010901100 ... LastLast
Results 27,226 to 27,250 of 30727
    Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    Need them in before the Euro's.
    When does that start?

Maybe we'll sign an RB too. Depends on how comfortable SAF is playing Smalling and Jones in that position.
    Last edited by Tutankhamun; 05-13-2012 at 22:47.

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Around 10th of June usually it starts.

I think we will be in the market for a LB, CM (Only 1 as Pogba needs an incentive to stay.) and whatever it is that Kagawa does

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Around 10th of June usually it starts.

I think we will be in the market for a LB, CM (Only 1 as Pogba needs an incentive to stay.) and whatever it is that Kagawa does
    The way i see it we need one top class CM. and one good striker preferably tall one to make use of the crosses especially that Berba and Owen will go. and any one else should be fine,i don't believe we need LB at least right now,Evra is great and played almost the whole season in every competition,and with Fabio going for loan he will be good for next season.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Elite Member
    Eden Hazard to wear a blue - wonder who he sign's for?

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Eden Hazard to wear a blue - wonder who he sign's for?
    Inter.
    Other opinions are available.

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    Inter.
    Nah Everton are getting him on Layaway :P

Master Guru
    LB could be an interesting one no one springs to mind.

John do you think Rodwell is still a top prospect?

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    When does that start?
    Friday June 8th seems to ring a bell

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Bottom line, although we finished with the same points as them , they were the better team overall and we blew it. still couldn't believe it when they scored twice, but hey ho. just hope chelski dont win the champs league and ill be ok.

Time to shop in the tescos, while city shop in harrods! It will be a straight fight for 2nd place now with us and arsenal and chelski next season.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Bottom line, although we finished with the same points as them , they were the better team overall and we blew it. still couldn't believe it when they scored twice, but hey ho. just hope chelski dont win the champs league and ill be ok.

Time to shop in the tescos, while city shop in harrods! It will be a straight fight for 2nd place now with us and arsenal and chelski next season.
    Come on we finished 19 points ahead of the closest one to us out of them. City could well win it again but we will challenge, that I promise you! We had a ludicrous amount of injuries this season and surely we won't get that again, City had a ludicrous amount of players not injured and hopefully there is some sort of karmaic (is that a word?) trade where they get our injury list and we get theirs

We will compete, and we will strengthen in the summer.

United will never die!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Come on we finished 19 points ahead of the closest one to us out of them. City could well win it again but we will challenge, that I promise you! We had a ludicrous amount of injuries this season and surely we won't get that again, City had a ludicrous amount of players not injured and hopefully there is some sort of karmaic (is that a word?) trade where they get our injury list and we get theirs

We will compete, and we will strengthen in the summer.

United will never die!
    I know we pushed them as close as can be, with no vida, fletcher and a old $#@! CM, but they will go and get more WC players and strengthen and we will get adequate players and use our youth, just dont see how we can compete going forward.

im being pessimistic i know, if darren can come back or we can get a mini yaya, we should be ok......

btw, who is following me on twitter now? Tut included us in a thanks last night and i dunno who is who?!

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Sports
    United keen on Lewandowski

Robert Lewandowski's agent has confirmed Manchester United's interest in his charge.

Sir Alex Ferguson and Mike Phelan were both in Germany on Saturday to watch Borussia Dortmund's cup final triumph over Bayern Munich.

Midfielder Shinji Kagawa has long been on United's radar, but German sources claim that defender Mats Hummels and Polish striker Lewandowski were also coming under Ferguson's scrutiny.

And now Lewandowski's agent Maik Barthel has confirmed that his client has snubbed Dortmund's offer of a new contract whilst also revealing United's interest.

"I can confirm that the (new contract) offer of Borussia Dortmund is insufficient," Maik Barthel told Bild.

"I am also able to confirm an interest of Manchester United in the services of Robert Lewandowski."

News of Lewandowski shunning new terms will be a blow to Dortmund, but they have already insisted in the past couple of weeks that they would not contemplate selling the 23-year-old.

Lewandowski has emerged as Dortmund's main striker this season, hitting 22 goals for the German double winners.
    Sky Sports

Maybe we'll try a packet deal for them all?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    I know we pushed them as close as can be, with no vida, fletcher and a old $#@! CM, but they will go and get more WC players and strengthen and we will get adequate players and use our youth, just dont see how we can compete going forward.

im being pessimistic i know, if darren can come back or we can get a mini yaya, we should be ok......

btw, who is following me on twitter now? Tut included us in a thanks last night and i dunno who is who?!
    I will follow you until the very end! (yeah it's me..)

I think it's great that we don't have really any (Maybe par Rooney and Vida) out and out world class players, we are a unit not a bunch of individuals. When have we ever gone out and signed a world class player? The last was probably Veron? (He would be an excellent signing in todays game may I add.)

We will be ok, apparently that Kagawa is excellent and we are bound to get a few others. We don't need that many, only a couple changes.

Master Guru
    Yeah there's no need to panic, we'll bring in a few additions and be challenging again next season.

Kagawa sounds like its a done deal, good to get players in early for pre season tour.

Veteran

Sorry LFC fans but I have to cheer us all up

16. Likes Nitey , santinomarella likes this post
    young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by manutdfan View Post
    Yeah there's no need to panic, we'll bring in a few additions and be challenging again next season.

Kagawa sounds like its a done deal, good to get players in early for pre season tour.
    Yeah very good player. Not entirely sure where he would fit in your set up, could see him somewhere like arsenal more than you lot bit hey I'm sure Ferguson has a place

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Veteran
    RVN retires from football, bad few days

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    sad. legend. ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud

gary neville is now part of roys england back room staff?!

Dedicated Member

Sorry LFC fans but I have to cheer us all up
    Just saw a stat on Sky. Downing had the most shots in the PL without a goal.... looks like a certain starter for Engerrland.

My radio is about to go through the window thanks to Mark Radcliffe.

Watching the City fans on the news last night, I thought I was watching a casting call for Shameless.

Is that true about Neville? I never thought the FA would let Red Nev anywhere near the Engerland players again.

Master Poster
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    Hopefully Neville will take his SkyPad to the Euro's then England should win it!

Sad that RVN has retired, one of my favourite United players, maybe he will come and do some coaching with United! He's a first team coach for me on FM12 lol.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!!

Dedicated Member

Does this mean Fergie has no cash to spend?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ane-to-promote

Those lads that are now staying, were going out on loan last week.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LC77 View Post
    Does this mean Fergie has no cash to spend?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ane-to-promote

Those lads that are now staying, were going out on loan last week.
    I think he means that they'll join the team for pre-season and he'll take it from there. I think that's fair. They've been good enough to earn the right to fight for a spot. Rather have Will Keane in the squad than Owen and Berba tbh.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Sky Sports
    United keen on Lewandowski

Robert Lewandowski's agent has confirmed Manchester United's interest in his charge.

Sir Alex Ferguson and Mike Phelan were both in Germany on Saturday to watch Borussia Dortmund's cup final triumph over Bayern Munich.

Midfielder Shinji Kagawa has long been on United's radar, but German sources claim that defender Mats Hummels and Polish striker Lewandowski were also coming under Ferguson's scrutiny.

And now Lewandowski's agent Maik Barthel has confirmed that his client has snubbed Dortmund's offer of a new contract whilst also revealing United's interest.

"I can confirm that the (new contract) offer of Borussia Dortmund is insufficient," Maik Barthel told Bild.

"I am also able to confirm an interest of Manchester United in the services of Robert Lewandowski."

News of Lewandowski shunning new terms will be a blow to Dortmund, but they have already insisted in the past couple of weeks that they would not contemplate selling the 23-year-old.

Lewandowski has emerged as Dortmund's main striker this season, hitting 22 goals for the German double winners.

Maybe we'll try a packet deal for them all?
    That would be one fantastic deal,If only they can let their most important players leave all together with reasonable price. Don't forget they ( Dortmund ) want to leave a mark on Champions league next season.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Master Guru
    Will be good to see what Tuncliffe is all about.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Sports
    Foxes move for United pair

Sky Sports understands Leicester City are closing in on the signings of Manchester United duo Ritchie De Laet and Matty James.

Leicester boss Nigel Pearson is keen to reshape his squad after missing out on promotion this season and he has lined up deals for defender De Laet and midfielder James.

United are ready to let the duo move on as they are well down the pecking order in Sir Alex Ferguson's first-team plans.

De Laet joined United from Stoke in January 2009 and has had loan spells at Sheffield United, Preston, Portsmouth and Norwich since, while starting only three league games for the Red Devils.

Highly-rated midfielder James has come through the United ranks, but failed to break into the first-team at Old Trafford.
    The duo have been given permission to hold talks with Leicester as Pearson looks to persuade them to move to the King Power Stadium.
    Sky Sports

I was actually wondering the other day what would happen to De Laet.

Thread Information