Page 11 of 1230 FirstFirst ... 1121 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    take it easy you guys, no need to get angry....THE BOTTOM LINE IS ARSENAL WILL DOMENATE THE WORLD starting next season. lol

have fun quoting me....

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedRoadRed View Post
    So, what did you win last season? Oh, that's it. Nothing.

How can we be hypocrites? You bang on about 18 & 5 then get all uppity when we mention the Intercontinental Cup. Pot kettle black fella
    Please find a post when I bang on about 18+5 otherwise dont bother trying to pass the buck...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by EVILPS3 View Post
    Please find a post when I bang on about 18+5 otherwise dont bother trying to pass the buck...
    Find a post where I bang on about 10 Prem titles. All Liverpool fans can do after we're celebrating this year is live in the past and harp on about 18 & 5. Or claim that next year is their year.

Master Poster
    Find a post where I bang on about 10 Prem titles. All Liverpool fans can do after we're celebrating this year is live in the past and harp on about 18 & 5. Or claim that next year is their year.
    Irrelevant crap coming out of a mancs mouth.... what a suprise... you stated that I bang on about 18 and 5 yet find no proof in my previous posts so then you try to defend yourself about your non existent posts. Do you stereotype alot of people?.... all the Pool fans I know do not state the ''next year is our year'' you sir have been sucked in by the media and generalisations.

On another note I'm going to leave this thread I try to get on with people and all I get is ''Liverpool are ****'' ''we are better than you'' ''all you pool fans go on about is your history''.
    A load of generalised **** had enough of it.

Apprentice
    Irrelevant crap coming out of a mancs mouth.... what a suprise... you stated that I bang on about 18 and 5 yet find no proof in my previous posts so then you try to defend yourself about your non existent posts. Do you stereotype alot of people?.... all the Pool fans I know do not state the ''next year is our year'' you sir have been sucked in by the media and generalisations.

On another note I'm going to leave this thread I try to get on with people and all I get is ''Liverpool are ****'' ''we are better than you'' ''all you pool fans go on about is your history''.
    A load of generalised **** had enough of it.
    Obviously you don't visit other forums then.

Plenty of scousers banging on about next year (like they did last summer about the season just gone). If you're not obsessed, what about the banners at Anfailed?

Phading Reality
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VII
    Some good news, looks a real talent.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pa...newsid=6610831

Ramsey fee agreed

United have agreed a fee with Cardiff City to bring talented teenager Aaron Ramsey to Old Trafford.

The 17-year-old left-sided midfielder has yet to agree personal terms and must also pass a medical before any deal can be completed.

A club spokesperson told ManUtd.com: "Manchester United is delighted to announce it has agreed terms with Cardiff City for the transfer of Aaron Ramsey subject to contract terms being agreed and the player passing a medical."

But the Reds aren't the only club in for the teenager. Cardiff have confirmed that "three top Premier League teams" have made bids, with two given permission to speak to the Wales starlet.

Ramsey, who has attracted plenty of interest from the best clubs in England, is considered one of his country's brightest prospects in recent years and follows in an impressive line of left-sided Welsh players, including Gareth Bale and his idol Ryan Giggs.

He earned rave reviews following his performance in Cardiff's 2-0 FA Cup quarter-final win over Middlesbrough and played in their final defeat to Portsmouth at Wembley.

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaded View Post

Good news, Giggs is really getting on in age and Man Utd is in need of another outside middy. Ronaldo, Nani and Giggs aren't a deep enough rotation IMO. Playing so much is what gets many players injured. Young talent will work in well with this squad.

Elite Member

He is a great alright but dont forget that the race isnt over, and their is a big chance for arsenal to win him in our side.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ty/7433277.stm

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
    He is a great alright but dont forget that the race isnt over, and their is a big chance for arsenal to win him in our side.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ty/7433277.stm
    ya but United has more popularity and money than u do

Phading Reality
    Not to mention Ryan Giggs is his hero. But i'm not ruling out him moving to Arsenal just yet. I really want to see him at United but I wish the lad good luck either way cos he's a real talent and I know he can make it in the Premier League.

Master Poster
    RONALDO TO STAR IN REMAKE OF 'ROOTS'

FOOTBALLER Cristiano Ronaldo is being lined up to star in a multi-million dollar remake of the epic TV series Roots.

Ronaldo has demanded 3.5m per episodeProducers say the star's treatment at the hands of Manchester United make him the perfect choice to portray the young African slave who is beaten by his brutal masters.

The Portuguese winger said he had been traumatised by 'outrageous' demands that he honour the 125,000 a week, legally-binding contract, which has brought him only, misery, adulation and Gemma Atkinson.

Speaking from the titanium gazebo in the rose garden of his 31-room mansion, Ronaldo said: "I feel I can relate to the suffering of African slaves.

"If anything, it is worse, because footballers cannot sing while we work, whereas they had time to develop gospel music during their 16-hours shifts before dropping dead from exhaustion."

In the series a young African boy is dragged from his homeland and shipped to America where he is forced to work in the fields by a cruel and violent plantation owner.

"The similarities are uncanny, though admittedly, the Lear Jet that flew me from Lisbon to Manchester wasn't packed with 150 other players sleeping head-to-toe."

Ronaldo also conceded that, while the slave-master in Roots administered brutal beatings, Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson had nurtured his talent, lavished him with praise and turned him into one of the best footballers in the world.

"But without the freedom to do whatever I want, wherever I want, for whatever fee I want, I am exactly the same as a cotton picker forced to live in a shed, dying at the age of 32."

He added: "I know the people will love my acting. Already, in the streets, I hear many of them calling me 'Kunta'."
    http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-...--200807111089/

I'm suprised no one posts in this thread no more.

Phading Reality
    Because apart from Calderon making a *** out of himself in the Ronaldo saga we've got jack **** going on in the transfer market, whilst every other team is signing players.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando9 View Post
    ya but United has more popularity and money than u do

Guess he didnt care about that. I heard Gary N gave him a tour around Old Trafford whereas Wenger brang him to the Euros.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    First trophy of the season eh?

Started where we finished, but with a much less nerve-wracking penalty shoot out.

Fergie on the trail of a striker - claims in the Mail on Sunday of one from left field, none other than Thierry Henry!
    Can't see it happening but it would piss the gooners and scousers off no end.

-PuReOwNaGe1994
    If Pompey could hit a penalty it would of went there.

Youre a vile club.

Its the community shield.

Not a cup a shield.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by -PuReOwNaGe1994 View Post

Youre a vile club.

Not a cup a shield.
    Sorry, who do you support?

I said it was a trophy, not a cup.

Why are we a vile club?

Phading Reality

Started where we finished, but with a much less nerve-wracking penalty shoot out.

Fergie on the trail of a striker - claims in the Mail on Sunday of one from left field, none other than Thierry Henry!
    Not for 20mill. At this point it will either be Berbatov or Huntelaar, we all know Ferguson wan'ts Berbatov but if we are priced out of a move expect somebody like Huntelaar to turn up, which I would be happier with.

Quote Originally Posted by -PuReOwNaGe1994 View Post

Youre a vile club.

Not a cup a shield.
    Sais you, your from Scotland so either Rangers or Celtic. Though I hope it's Rangers so I can mock the humiliation you suffered the other day.

Apprentice
    Sais you, your from Scotland so either Rangers or Celtic. Though I hope it's Rangers so I can mock the humiliation you suffered the other day.
    Rangers are doing their bit for the environment - think of all the extra travelling that they have cut out on.

Master Poster

I would piss myself laughing if you spent the reported 20m on a 31 year old.

Apprentice
    Indeed.
    Given that they only paid 16.1m for him and he hasn't delivered by his own high standards, then something around the 10-12m would be more realistic. The 20m probably includes the wages wrapped up in a 3-4 year contract, as per the reported 32m for Tevez

Phading Reality
    You spend 20.3 on a 28 year old, not that much of a difference. Besides it won't ever happen, it will be Berbatov or Huntelaar by the end of the week.

BUT please GOD don't let it be Michael Owen, i'd rather buy Voronin..

Master Poster
    You spend 20.3 on a 28 year old, not that much of a difference. Besides it won't ever happen, it will be Berbatov or Huntelaar by the end of the week.

BUT please GOD don't let it be Michael Owen, i'd rather buy Voronin..
    No we spent 19m on a 28 year old who just turned 28 and a decent player at it with at least 4 years left in him.
    You can have Voronin.

Phading Reality
    No we spent 19m on a 28 year old who just turned 28 and a decent player at it with at least 4 years left in him.
    You can have Voronin.
    Well technically Henry isn't even 31 yet, he will have at least 4 years left in him. All a moot point though cos he won't be coming here, especially not for that silly money. But Ramos has now come out and said he wants Berbatov to stay so it's unlikely we will get him now.

HUNTELAAR PLEASE!.

-PuReOwNaGe1994
    Sorry, who do you support?

I said it was a trophy, not a cup.

Why are we a vile club?

Tottenham & Aberdeen.

I dont care.

Because you are you are a tourist attraction not a club.

Thread Information