Page 1107 of 1230 FirstFirst ... 109711071117 ... LastLast
Results 27,651 to 27,675 of 30742
    Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by R3D D3V!L View Post
    Remember back in 2003 when it looked like Ronaldinho was sure to sign for us. He then signed for Barcelona and everyone wondering WTF was going on? Then people went WTF again when we signed an unknown teenager, what was his name again?
    Yeah worked out well that time but then 2010 we didn't sign David Silva or Ozil, but we signed Bebe

Master Poster
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by manutdfan View Post
    Yeah worked out well that time but then 2010 we didn't sign David Silva or Ozil, but we signed Bebe
    And won the league.

Dedicated Member

Lost interest in where he will end up to be honest.

Judging by his demands, playing time and what position he plays. Maybe he's told Roman who he wants as Chelsea manager as well.

Master Guru
    Nows the time to invest improve the squad. We need a few additions.

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Rumour has it he will be the next Liverpool manager.

Master Poster
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by manutdfan View Post
    Nows the time to invest improve the squad. We need a few additions.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by santinomarella View Post

Master Guru
    Dodgy gif mor!!

If we don't end up getting Hazard, hope we $#@!ing get Kagawa!!

Veteran
    Apparently it might be any minute now ...

or next month...

Master Guru
    All Bull$#@! a side Hazard would be a great signing!

Veteran
    I'm not bullshitting he wrote on his facebook 30 mins or so ago saying we will all know soon or some BS.

He is such a troll

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    I don't care if we get Hazard to be honest. He's a good player but he's not the only one who could be signed.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    What? I am just stating that people (aka you) will be moaning the second we don't get Hazard.
    What do you care if I moan anyway? and people means more than one person, I was the only one having a "moan" so why did you use people and not person?

Here we have a classic moan, lots of question marks that represent the anger of the poster
    Again what the $#@! is it to you if I moan? I have supported united for nearly 22 years of my life, when we cant sign the best of players I think im intitled to a moan, it creates an uncertainty that we might not be able to compete at the top with chelsea and city's finances. I am not going to apologise for giving a $#@! about my team. (don't reply that you never ask me to apologise because I know you didn't)

Here we have someone making a point, and then in jest mentioning another player with a cheeky winky smiley
    You were not making a point, you were complaining err moaning about me moaning and stating false crap that he has joined Chelsea, (please provide proof)

Please don't take this post seriously
    Please do take this post seriously, I am really starting to not like you (like you care)

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

14. Likes yourmumsface17 likes this post
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    What do you care if I moan anyway? and people means more than one person, I was the only one having a "moan" so why did you use people and not person?

Again what the $#@! is it to you if I moan? I have supported united for nearly 22 years of my life, when we cant sign the best of players I think im intitled to a moan, it creates an uncertainty that we might not be able to compete at the top with chelsea and city's finances. I am not going to apologise for giving a $#@! about my team. (don't reply that you never ask me to apologise because I know you didn't)

You were not making a point, you were complaining err moaning about me moaning and stating false crap that he has joined Chelsea, (please provide proof)

Please do take this post seriously, I am really starting to not like you (like you care)

Wow that's quite a hissy fit.. I can actually picture you typing that out in an absolute rage, all because I made a little joke and disagreed with you, you don't like it when people disagree with you, do you?

Why the hostility, I generally consider us all friends here and we are here to debate Man United, I don't understand what I have said to get your lil panties all bunched together.

Ok lets get into this post shall we.

Jesus Christ, how was I moaning I was just pointing out that people will cry if we don't sign him (and they are all over my twitter also, not just yourself).

What is it to me if you moan? Dude this is a message board, you came in here to make your point, the point of a message board is to have a conversation, or a debate, I simply made a point that everyone will cry because Hazard probably won't sign (3x will have a good moan love you 3x ) also enough of this "I've supported United for 22 years" crap you keep spouting, no one cares, it is not relevant in the slightest.

In regards to the Chelsea link

It's everywhere that he is joining Chelsea Chelsea are the heavy favourites (I hope it's wrong though, since he is supposed to be an excellent player)

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...26prmd%3Dimvns

And to the last parts of your post, to be fair you are right, I couldn't care less what some guy on the internet thinks of me, why should I?
    Starhawk? I see why you don't like me, it's because I disagreed with you on something, I see, so that makes me an enemy.

Madam? Jesus Christ Those 2 spoilered comments are something my 12 year old sister would say to me in an attempt to "annoy me"

Ok ... Have a nice day... my lady...
    Last edited by yourmumsface17; 05-28-2012 at 20:08.

16. Likes Nitey likes this post
    Master Sage
    Items Firefox LogoBruce LeeArsenal
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Team YMF vs. Team Mankind. I'm on Team YMF! <3

Eden Hazard in a nutshell.. I have a feeling the English media will have a field day with him while he's here.

“Its my dream to play for Arsenal or Real Madrid.” – 2009-2010
    “I think the time is right for me to leave Lille” – June 2011
    “I had always decided to continue playing for Lille for AT LEAST two more years” – August 2011
    “I might leave in Jan transfer window. I have done all I can for Lille” – Jan 2012
    “I have decided to stay at Lille” – A week after the above statement
    “I will play in manchester next season”
    “Chelsea is an ‘interesting’ option” – 2 days after CL final.

Last edited by Firefox; 05-28-2012 at 19:55.

18. Likes Nitey , Sleepy, yourmumsface17 likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    So indecisive, like a female.

20. Likes Nitey , Firefox likes this post
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox View Post
    Team YMF vs. Team Mankind. I'm on Team YMF! <3

Eden Hazard in a nutshell.. I have a feeling the English media will have a field day with him while he's here.
    Yeeeah!! the official team YMF t shirt is in the post unfortunately I am staying out tonight so won't have access to a PC so when Mankind gives me a 2 page essay about how much he hates me and how much he loves Man United I won't be able to reply for a while

Yeah he seems to talk about other clubs alot. You do get the impression he would be off to Madrid in 2-3 seasons regardless, unfortunately.

EDIT: I criticise him, but I confess, I would cheer like a $#@! if he did sign (yep I am being a huge hypocrite lol).

However I do like what I have seen of Kagawa, he looks like a really great footballer and he has more goals and assists than Hazard this season, in arguablly a more difficult league.
    Last edited by yourmumsface17; 05-28-2012 at 20:00.

Ultimate Veteran
    All this talk that he's off to Chelsea is just speculation. That came from one dude on Twitter and one French paper saying that's what they thought. Nobody knows where Hazard is going, apparently not even himself. The bookies have changed their odds a dozen times already, they don't know either. No need to moan or complain about people moaning before anything is official... People should just calm the $#@! down in regards to Hazard.

If he comes to United, great hope he does well. If not, there's many other players out there that could help our team. It has been widely reported that all three clubs have reached agreements with Hazard and he was to decide which club to sign for. So no matter what happens - this should be proof we do have money to compete for signings since we've apparently made him a bid he accepted.

23. Likes yourmumsface17 likes this post
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    All this talk that he's off to Chelsea is just speculation. That came from one dude on Twitter and one French paper saying that's what they thought. Nobody knows where Hazard is going, apparently not even himself. The bookies have changed their odds a dozen times already, they don't know either. No need to moan or complain about people moaning before anything is official... People should just calm the $#@! down in regards to Hazard.

If he comes to United, great hope he does well. If not, there's many other players out there that could help our team. It has been widely reported that all three clubs have reached agreements with Hazard and he was to decide which club to sign for. So no matter what happens - this should be proof we do have money to compete for signings since we've apparently made him a bid he accepted.
    Today it does seem like he is going to Chelsea, there were tons of sources (If I could be bothered to find them I would) stating that he is going to them and I find it hard to believe they are all wrong, however like you said, they seem very baseless and it seems that he could go anywhere. He has however tweeted that he has made a decision, just waiting for the announcement now.

Master Poster
    There's no need to moan or argue about transfer rumours, if we did that for every rumour out there we would probably all be insane by now.

Last few weeks there have been rumours that he is definitely going to all 3 clubs, so someone's going to be wrong, so there is no point worrying over it.

Transfer window isn't even open yet and we're already worrying about our abilities to sign top class players!?! No one has a clue where Hazard is going next, so lets just wait and see, if we sign him then fantastic!! If we don't there are other quality players out there we can sign.

The time to worry and complain is when the transfer window closes and we have signed no one.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    Today it does seem like he is going to Chelsea, there were tons of sources (If I could be bothered to find them I would) stating that he is going to them and I find it hard to believe they are all wrong, however like you said, they seem very baseless and it seems that he could go anywhere. He has however tweeted that he has made a decision, just waiting for the announcement now.
    Yes, a lot of people reporting Chelsea. All based on two things; One Twitter account from some dude following Lile. And the French paper L'espc (or whatever the $#@! they are called).

Seriously, if anyone knew where Hazard we're signing - would it not be Sky Sports or BBC? They pay a $#@! LOAD of money to get this type of information just half an hour before it is official. Some random $#@!sucker on Twitter won't know before them.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Am i seeing beef in here lads???

You know i will allow certain things, but please dont rule break beyond the point where you are mugging me as a mod off....love you all

As for hazard, i want him so bad, but i dont see us letting him so all this whoring, so as per the rumours, he is joining chelski
    Last edited by 33x; 05-28-2012 at 20:30.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    lol.

if we lose out on him, thats ANOTHER very good player we cant attract, i dont want another $#@! cheap player at my club!

everyone is waiting for him to update his twitter, but apparently he has been told that the club will make the annoucement
    Last edited by 33x; 05-28-2012 at 20:48.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Dedicated Member
    Is he really that lame that he wants to post his decision via twitter?

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    Apparently there will be no announcement for 10 days, as Eden has to explain his choice to his new employers. If true, that is crazy trolling. But it increases the chance of him signing for United

Thread Information