Page 1111 of 1230 FirstFirst ... 110111111121 ... LastLast
Results 27,751 to 27,775 of 30742
    Master Poster
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    because thats were we are heading in transfers, we can not compete with wages, chelsea might even get Hulk. The glazers wont sell untill Sir Alex retires, thats when we wont be able to compete for the league no more.
    Well let's not forget that we spent 50 million last summer, it might have not been on a world class player but it was still 50 million Sir Alex had to spend. We might have a similar amount to spend this summer. We could have offered similar wages for Hazard as City and Chelsea but they are also the European Champions and English Champions. All we can do is make assumptions as to what happened. I remember reading many assumptions about our finances in the past and then we spent 50 million.

And so what if we sign Powell and Clyne, 2 players with a lot of potential. As long as we get the quality players we need all will be good! Getting established and youth players is what all clubs should be after. If at the end of the transfer window we haven't got the players we need we will all rage! but it's only May and there is plenty of time to get deals done.

2. Likes berts08 likes this post
    young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Warrior View Post
    We don't need Bale, would be silly to pay a gazillion pounds for him. If Chelsea do get Modric as well though, that's just taking the piss. So much for FFP.
    We won FA cup and champions league. Vast income there. Infact our yearly income may have been close to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by santinomarella View Post
    I'm disappointed we missed out on a very talented player. But it's annoying that some are acting as if today is deadline day and right at midnight Hazard rejected us and left us with no one. It's May and there is still plenty of time to sign quality players. Everyone saying how we have to add players to the squad as if we have missed out on the chance to add players, we haven't!

Let's not forget he also rejected City. Chelsea must have some kind of mega deal to tempt him there, maybe Abramovich gave him his yacht.
    Probably told him he would play most weeks. Not the case at city. Even a $#@!y bastard like hazard would know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Warrior View Post
    Why are some of you (not everyone) so dismissive of Kagawa? Hazard looks a greater talent, but Kagawa is no mug. He has been instrumental in Dortmund's domestic double this season, scoring 17 goals and providing another 13. Good stats for an attacking midfielder and he's very highly rated in Germany. At the start of these transfer rumours I thought we couldn't go wrong with either, and that's what I still think. He'd be a fine addition to our squad.
    $#@!ing this. He's bloody good. He's quite and effective. It's just like hazard without the attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    If United is sold to a sugar daddy, I'll be more sad than I'll ever be over a player not signing or leaving. Those type of owners that Chelsea and City have will ultimately lead to the demise of those clubs. I don't want that for United.
    Your owned by rich owners who don't give a $#@! now. Abramovich bloody loves football and I can't speak for the city owner but hes there most weeks.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Quote Originally Posted by santinomarella View Post
    Well let's not forget that we spent 50 million last summer, it might have not been on a world class player but it was still 50 million Sir Alex had to spend. We might have a similar amount to spend this summer. We could have offered similar wages for Hazard as City and Chelsea but they are also the European Champions and English Champions. All we can do is make assumptions as to what happened. I remember reading many assumptions about our finances in the past and then we spent 50 million.

And so what if we sign Powell and Clyne, 2 players with a lot of potential. As long as we get the quality players we need all will be good! Getting established and youth players is what all clubs should be after. If at the end of the transfer window we haven't got the players we need we will all rage! but it's only May and there is plenty of time to get deals done.

Fair enough.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbo1 View Post
    Your owned by rich owners who don't give a $#@! now. Abramovich bloody loves football and I can't speak for the city owner but hes there most weeks.
    But we're not in a bubble. United, as Metal pointed out, is still in the green. We have our own money. Abramovich may love Chelsea and football, I don't doubt that. But someday, might not be tomorrow or in 10 years, he'll be gone. That's a fact of life. It is a dangerous game to play having private owners.

Chelsea and City are in their bubbles where life is grand but someday that bubble will roll over a spike and the fallout will be nasty. We've seen this in other businesses.

Football clubs should not have a majority owner, I firmly believe that. If someone super rich out there loves United, buy it, pay off the debt and turn the club private meaning nobody owns it.

Football clubs should be like traditional companies, think of it like a black box. Revenue goes into the box, something happens in the box (product) and out comes profit. The profit is what you spend.
    Last edited by Tutankhamun; 05-28-2012 at 22:46.

Master Guru
    We don't know what went down wouldn't surprise me if we pulled out of the bidding when it went to 20 million.

We didn't win the league or get no where near as far in the CL this season as well so I doubt there's 50 mil to spend this season. Some of the earnings have to go on the debt payments.

Master Sage
    Items Firefox LogoBruce LeeArsenal
    General football news.. Ljajic dropped from Serbian squad because he refused to sing anthem. (apparenlty he's not ethnically a Serbian) Quite sad that they would drop a play based on nationalism/politics... football is meant to bring people together.

Master Guru
    Changing the subject are you.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Now i can criticise Hazard all i want.He wanted the Number 10 ?! Get out of here,I think that's why he rejected United.Yeah we will make Rooney give him his number.I already feel sorry for the guy.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdou23 View Post
    Now i can criticise Hazard all i want.He wanted the Number 10 ?! Get out of here,I think that's why he rejected United.Yeah we will make Rooney give him his number.I already feel sorry for the guy.
    I'm quite certain that wasn't the reason and also that he won't get the number 10 at Chelsea. What are they going to tell Mata? "You're last season's news son, step aside for our newer young star."

Elite Member
    Items Tommy VercettiGameboy PurpleNintendoThe X-Files
    Kicker says the Kagawa deal is done, just need to put pen to paper. €15m + add-ons - http://www.redcafe.net/f9/shinji-kag...l#post11723660

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Quote Originally Posted by StaticAge View Post
    Kicker says the Kagawa deal is done, just need to put pen to paper. €15m + add-ons - http://www.redcafe.net/f9/shinji-kag...l#post11723660
    Finally some good news.Kagawa will do just fine in our midfield.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Master Sage
    Items Firefox LogoBruce LeeArsenal
    Stay Home. Stay Safe. If you know ANYONE travelling there, tell them to re-consider.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXY4oa5cNAg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxmU29KJo_E

Last edited by Firefox; 05-29-2012 at 08:24.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    i cant believe this has only been brought to light, as soon as it was announced that the euros would be held there, i said wtf? they are some of the most violent and racists people ever and thats where FIFA wanna hold it?

Idiots.

Country doesn't deserve a chance.

As a black man, i wouldn't even go there on holiday

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Master Guru
    Great news if true that we've got Kagawa, softens the blow of losing out on Hazard.

I still think we could do with another centre mid a box to box player. Not sure who that will be Javi Martinez, Garcia from Benfica. A replacement for Hargreaves, Fletcher. Then a left back and squad is looking strong.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items New User Title
    well, is poland any better? this pathetic racism has really put a downer on my summer, was going to go and live like kings for a week with a few mates

but alas, im brown and better of staying, ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Coke isn't really that hardcore a drug.

17. Likes 33x likes this post
    overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    It's ok if you're a liverpool fan

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Ultimate Veteran
    Items New User Title
    someone get me a suarez top so i can go undercover

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Coke isn't really that hardcore a drug.

Dedicated Member
    In 2-3 years, Man Utd will be the new Arsenal

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by nofear01 View Post
    In 2-3 years, Man Utd will be the new Arsenal
    Atleast we won't be Liverpool... phew!

Dedicated Member

Loving the angry posts.

But, no one has mentioned the rumoured £6 million the agent is getting. If that was the fee, BOTH Manchester clubs will have told Hazard to do one. I'm sure the clubs stated they would no longer pay over the odds for agent fees. £6 million buys Nick Powell by the way.

Not too fussed to be honest, I'd never heard of Hazard until he started flogging himself on twitter.

United should chuck in a cheeky bid for Muniain or Iniesta, yeah I know it would never happen, but you never know. Iniesta might fancy a new challenge.

If they sign Kagawa(I hope they do) no doubt they will get the transfer fee back in days with shirt sales in Japan alone. I hear gingham is big in Japan.

And what's with the Jones bashing. He chose United over Arsenal for less money, yet Hazard would have been the greatest thing since... well Hazard. I'd rather have 11 Jones' in my team, than 11 Hazards'.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    gizzoidafcb
    6 million agent and wages of around 170k a week.......top tier football has gone way beyond stupid.

Master Guru
    Thank you for being an Official Member. Renewal invitations for 2012/13 will be out soon. Please call 0161 868 8000 if you don't receive yours by 15 Jun.

Had that text yesterday I replied with why didn't you buy Hazard.

25. Likes 33x likes this post
    Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    They will text you back a photo of Kagawa

Master Guru
    I hope they do, still think he'd be a great signing. He also gets goals, plus his marketing would be a great addition.

They need to announce it soon to appease the fans and sell season tickets.

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by manutdfan View Post
    I hope they do, still think he'd be a great signing. He also gets goals, plus his marketing would be a great addition.

They need to announce it soon to appease the fans and sell season tickets.
    Appease the fans or appease twitter?

I swear with each passing year, patience is getting shorter and shorter. There are only a couple of months left, of a transfer window that hasn't actually opened yet.

Thread Information