Page 1164 of 1230 FirstFirst ... 115411641174 ... LastLast
Results 29,076 to 29,100 of 30742
    Master Sage
    Items Firefox LogoBruce LeeArsenal
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    We have the rep button back? Finally! Who do I have to thank for this?

Whoever got rid of it..

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Surebrec
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Hole? what hole, im right here pal and stand by my post. If other members misinterprted what i meant, THEN OH WELL!!

Couldnt care less if any of you here dislike me, im here to do a job 1st and have banter 2nd. So........carry on. Im here to enforce the rules
    the hole you are already in.

let me refresh your memory:

the discussion in general was about the hillsborough disaster, to which you replied:

no offence, but i couldnt give two $#@!s about what happened.
    to me that says you were referring to the event itself (if you meant anything else, you should have been more specific), and if any doubt was evident, your reply to the following question that was asked of you:

Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    Surely you can empathise with them? We have had our own tragedy.

to which you replied:

NOPE. waffle waffle waffle
    I couldn't care less what excuses you give after that, but what you typed was in reference to the whole tragedy, no excuses whatsoever could rescue from what you typed before.

I'm disappointed that you hold any position of authority on these message boards after what you have typed, I really am. and from the messages I have received since, I'm not alone.

this is not a slight to all the united fans on these forums, I know the majority of you are honest good natured fans, as are most of my friends, but it irks me to see comments like this from anyone who considers themselves to be a fan of any team, in any form of sport.

I'm speaking from a position of impartiality here (not entirely), I don't support either team, but my own team has suffered disaster in the past, and it pisses me off that some fanboy with a chip on his shoulder, who hasn't got a clue should come out with comment like that, should in any way be taken lightly.

I'd just like to hope that all the honest, decent supporters of all the teams, of this game would choose to distance themselves from this soft of bull$#@!, it's alright to have a crack once in a while in the name or rivalry, but when fatalities occur, partisan feelings should take a back seat!!!

grow the $#@! up!
    Don't waste your words I don't need anything from you.
    I don't care where you've been or what you plan to do.
    I am the resurrection and I am the light.
    I couldn't ever bring myself to hate you as I'd like.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Surebrec
    Quote Originally Posted by bewaresuckers View Post
    Who the $#@! do you think you are passing judgement on how other people feel? If you disagree with him then shut he $#@! up and don't make a song and dance about it, you've said your piece now move the $#@! on. Not everybody thinks alike and if you expect that then be prepared for a tough time in the real world. I hate all things scouse related, keep that $#@! in the scouse forum, tragedy or not.
    need I say more?

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Surebrec
    Quote Originally Posted by Surebrec View Post
    need I say more?
    Quote Originally Posted by bewaresuckers View Post
    No, and you can $#@! off with your holier than thou bull$#@!.
    didn't think so.

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    33x I'm disappointed dude, thought you had a bit more class mate.

And how is this suckers dude still allowed on this forum??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    the hole you are already in.

let me refresh your memory:

the discussion in general was about the hillsborough disaster, to which you replied:

to me that says you were referring to the event itself (if you meant anything else, you should have been more specific), and if any doubt was evident, your reply to the following question that was asked of you:

to which you replied:

I couldn't care less what excuses you give after that, but what you typed was in reference to the whole tragedy, no excuses whatsoever could rescue from what you typed before.

I'm disappointed that you hold any position of authority on these message boards after what you have typed, I really am. and from the messages I have received since, I'm not alone.

this is not a slight to all the united fans on these forums, I know the majority of you are honest good natured fans, as are most of my friends, but it irks me to see comments like this from anyone who considers themselves to be a fan of any team, in any form of sport.

I'm speaking from a position of impartiality here (not entirely), I don't support either team, but my own team has suffered disaster in the past, and it pisses me off that some fanboy with a chip on his shoulder, who hasn't got a clue should come out with comment like that, should in any way be taken lightly.

I'd just like to hope that all the honest, decent supporters of all the teams, of this game would choose to distance themselves from this soft of bull$#@!, it's alright to have a crack once in a while in the name or rivalry, but when fatalities occur, partisan feelings should take a back seat!!!

grow the $#@! up!
    Omg, do you fancy me or summit? Must you suck off every post i type where you dont agree? Ive never seen you post in this thread so why are you here now? I may just give up my job here so i can verbally end your pathetic ass!!

You seem to think your so superior. Your not, Your just a guy. So step off and stop "harassing me", yes, what you do to me with every F1 post and now in here. Cos im a huge fan of Lewis Hamilton and dont like Jenson Button, you seem to think you can go to war with me all the time? Your such as santicimounous tool. TBH, i didnt break no rules or insult anyone, so my staff position isnt in question.

I will state for the last time so EVERYONE IS CLEAR, I HATE ALL THINGS LFC RELATED, WHILST I DONT GIVE A $#@! ABOUT LFC, MY EARLIER POSTS WERE NOT ABOUT HILLS, BUT ABOUT THE CHANTING BOTH SETS OF FANS.......MOST SPECIFCALLY, ALWAYS THE VICTIM ONE.

Keeo all your little 33x is a idiot crap to PM, make a lil group about it, burn effegys of me, i dont care, but im not discussing this anymore. This thread is for man utd stuff only and other football related stuff. If you wanna talk about Hills, then go to the LFC thread. If anyone has anything else to say to me, then PM me. Or go to Cuguy or any of the Admins if you think im so terrible,

I see anymore pot shots at me in here, then i WILL do my job or leave other members of staff to take action.

Topgun, mate, i wasnt referencing hills, im sorry you think that.
    Last edited by 33x; 09-16-2012 at 09:55.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Forum Sage
    Items Legend of ZeldaHalf-Life 2Nintendo3DSFinal Fantasy VII
    I fancy you and I want everyone to know.

Master Guru
    IMO 3times you should step down as a mod you got a nasty terrible attitude.

9. Likes Nitey , John25 , Surebrec likes this post
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Surebrec
    Omg, do you fancy me or summit? Must you suck off every post i type where you dont agree? Ive never seen you post in this thread so why are you here now? I may just give up my job here so i can verbally end your pathetic ass!!

You seem to think your so superior. Your not, Your just a guy. So step off and stop "harassing me", yes, what you do to me with every F1 post and now in here. Cos im a huge fan of Lewis Hamilton and dont like Jenson Button, you seem to think you can go to war with me all the time? Your such as santicimounous tool. TBH, i didnt break no rules or insult anyone, so my staff position isnt in question.

I will state for the last time so EVERYONE IS CLEAR, I HATE ALL THINGS LFC RELATED, WHILST I DONT GIVE A $#@! ABOUT LFC, MY EARLIER POSTS WERE NOT ABOUT HILLS, BUT ABOUT THE CHANTING BOTH SETS OF FANS.......MOST SPECIFCALLY, ALWAYS THE VICTIM ONE.

Keeo all your little 33x is a idiot crap to PM, make a lil group about it, burn effegys of me, i dont care, but im not discussing this anymore. This thread is for man utd stuff only and other football related stuff. If you wanna talk about Hills, then go to the LFC thread. If anyone has anything else to say to me, then PM me. Or go to Cuguy or any of the Admins if you think im so terrible,

I see anymore pot shots at me in here, then i WILL do my job or leave other members of staff to take action.

Topgun, mate, i wasnt referencing hills, im sorry you think that.

like I said, grow the $#@! up.

Master Guru
    Yeah he's a middle aged man with children he needs to grow up, it's embarrassing. Terrible attitude he has.

We don't always see eye to eye on this thread, but decent humans felt sympathy and still do now for what happened at Hillsborough, I'm glad they finally got justice for what happened.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by manutdfan View Post
    IMO 3times you should step down as a mod you got a nasty terrible attitude.
    That wont be happening, go speak to Cuguy or an Admin, id love to see what your reason is as no rules have been broken by me.

Erm, pot kettle black. How many times have i let you get away with your crap in here and now you stab me in the back?

Ok. Alright

Like i said, get your head outta ass, stop addressing me. I have nothing to say to you. Take heed of my post.

Off topic posts are going to now get deleted.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Surebrec
    That wont be happening, go speak to Cuguy or an Admin, id love to see what your reason is as no rules have been broken by me.

Erm, pot kettle black. How many times have i let you get away with your crap in here and now you stab me in the back?

Ok. Alright

Like i said, get your head outta ass, stop addressing me. I have nothing to say to you. Take heed of my post.

yes sir mr boss man sir!!!!

oh and for the record, all the posts I have made since your thoughtless comment have been on topic

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Surebrec
    Quote Originally Posted by manutdfan View Post
    Yeah he's a middle aged man with children he needs to grow up, it's embarrassing. Terrible attitude he has.

We don't always see eye to eye on this thread, but decent humans felt sympathy and still do now for what happened at Hillsborough, I'm glad they finally got justice for what happened.
    amen to that

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style

Master Guru

Ok. Alright

Nope it's not stabbing you in the back, I'm not going to support your childish, disrespectful, I don't give a $#@! about anything comments. You need to grow up and lose the bad ass attitude, get that chip from off your shoulder.

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Seriously though guys, this conversation has reached its peak and it will only lead to negativity, everyone had their say, lets move on.

Buttner looked good yesterday, do we start him or Evra and Anfield? Evra will get a horrible reception at Anfield and I don't know if that'd effect him.

Are we away midweek to Galatasray? Hopefully we are at home, don't wanna be travelling to Greece and back then go to Anfield.

18. Likes 33x , DarkVincent07 likes this post
    Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Everyone, can we drop all the garbage and just continue on with regular discussion please?

If I see one more attack on any member from ANYONE. I'm going to have to start handing out warnings and/or infractions.

The crap ends NOW.

20. Likes yourmumsface17 likes this post
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Surebrec
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    Seriously though guys, this conversation has reached its peak and it will only lead to negativity, everyone had their say, lets move on.

Buttner looked good yesterday, do we start him or Evra and Anfield? Evra will get a horrible reception at Anfield and I don't know if that'd effect him.

Are we away midweek to Galatasray? Hopefully we are at home, don't wanna be travelling to Greece and back then go to Anfield.
    fair point

Master Guru
    Buttner looked good going forward, good debut. But he wasn't tested defensively could be a risk starting him at Anfield. Galatasaray game is home.

Master Poster
    Items LiverpoolModern Warfare 3

"Raise your weapon, one word and it's over"

Master Poster
    ^^Why is this thunder$#@! still here?

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Surebrec
    maybe certain people are turning a selective blind eye

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Surebrec
    thanks for the advice kid

Master Poster
    Classy Man Utd fan as per.

Master Poster
    Sound.

Aren't you supposed to conduct yourself in a manner that makes mufc look good? Not just some keyboard worrior that has probably never been to Old Trafford in his life.

Thread Information