Page 1166 of 1230 FirstFirst ... 115611661176 ... LastLast
Results 29,126 to 29,150 of 30728
  1. #29126
    Veteran
    Shibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,154
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    14,541 (0 Banked)
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    No, that's not all you were saying. Not even close.

    Only thing getting old is your ignorance. It was actually fairly amusing about 5 bans ago.

    Also, in case you missed it, your club released a statement essentially disowning fans like you. Must feel great to be unwanted by your own club.
    Last edited by Shibby; 09-17-2012 at 04:24.


  2. #29127
    Master Sage
    Firefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,371
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    10,524 (0 Banked)
    Items Firefox LogoBruce LeeArsenal
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

  3. #29128
    Veteran
    yourmumsface17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,596
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    14,867 (0 Banked)
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Right, $#@! it, not gonna post here for a while. See you guys soon.

    Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

  4. #29129
    Master Guru
    manutdfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Port
    Posts
    6,607
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    33,739 (0 Banked)
    Everyone take heed of the great mans words.
    20...

  5. #29130
    Ultimate Veteran
    Tutankhamun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    21,503
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    2,334 (16,356 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox View Post
    I hate this thread being off-topic.. but I have to comment. (assuming you are referring to Liverpool fans when you say "They") They didn't come to stir "$#@!" up.. they only came in to praise Manchester United fans in relation to Ferguson's comments.. you need to read everything again. Why tell them "$#@! off" when they did nothing wrong and in fact were praising your fans.

    The person "stirring $#@! up" is already in the thread. (bewaresuckers) Ever notice how whenever he posts.. an argument follows then he gets banned? Only to return once again of course.

    This thread is usually great.. threats of heavier moderation are only going to ruin it.. why do it?
    I'm not going to mention any names. Last time I called out a troll I got a ban. But rest assured I wasn't talking about the Liverpool fans. Everyone can see that some people post here seldom and when they do - they only post to argue.

    I'm not making a threat, I'm stating a fact. Right now, I'm the thread owner and if things continue I'll request heavier moderation. If the majority doesn't agree I'm more than happy having a vote of confidence and if needed leave the thread to someone else.

    I'm going to go thermonuclear if I have to, I'll have the thread locked for a brief period if the insults continue because that's not what this thread is about.
    Other opinions are available.

  6. #29131
    Earthbound
    dc89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Taking my seat at the Fancy Pets Council
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,674
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    2,210 (72 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    OMFG Champions League tomorrow!!

    Also you have to give it to the City away fans, they have a sense of humour that others don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

  7. #29132
    Ultimate Veteran
    Tutankhamun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    21,503
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    2,334 (16,356 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Looking forward to the CL campaign this year. From our point of view, you'd expect a reaction. Last year we we're under the grass in Europe, can't let that happen again. I think we have a good chance this year of winning it.
    Other opinions are available.

  8. #29133
    Earthbound
    dc89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Taking my seat at the Fancy Pets Council
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,674
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    2,210 (72 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    If the thread goes a bit wacky, I.E - posts move pages, I'm just eradicating any evidence of that moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

  9. Likes John25 likes this post
  10. #29134
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,099
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    6,374 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If the thread goes a bit wacky, I.E - posts move pages, I'm just eradicating any evidence of that moron.
    Why do you hate me so much?

    Great goal by Powell at the weekend.

  11. Likes dc89 likes this post
  12. #29135
    Earthbound
    dc89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Taking my seat at the Fancy Pets Council
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,674
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    2,210 (72 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by LC77 View Post
    Why do you hate me so much?

    Great goal by Powell at the weekend.
    xD
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

  13. #29136
    Master Guru
    manutdfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Port
    Posts
    6,607
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    33,739 (0 Banked)
    Yeah I always look forward to the CL games

    CL on Wednesday and I'll watch City v Madrid Tuesday. Then a proper super Sunday Liverpool v United then City v Arsenal great week of sport!!
    20...

  14. #29137
    overstepping the mark
    -Shafty-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,412
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    37,910 (10,700 Banked)
    Items User name style
    has the tv schedule been changed this year in the UK? ie itv now showing the CL games on tuesdays insted of wednesdays?


    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

  15. #29138
    Master Guru
    manutdfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Port
    Posts
    6,607
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    33,739 (0 Banked)
    I think it was like that last year as well, itv losing there grip on the CL
    20...

  16. #29139
    Ultimate Veteran
    Tutankhamun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    21,503
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    2,334 (16,356 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Got to love Ronaldo.
    Other opinions are available.

  17. Likes 33x likes this post
  18. #29140
    Veteran
    Shibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,154
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    14,541 (0 Banked)
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Need a gif of Mourinho's celebration after the Ronaldo goal haha.


  19. #29141
    Master Sage
    Firefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,371
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    10,524 (0 Banked)
    Items Firefox LogoBruce LeeArsenal
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Last edited by Firefox; 09-19-2012 at 05:31.

  20. #29142
    Earthbound
    dc89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Taking my seat at the Fancy Pets Council
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,674
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    2,210 (72 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    $#@!, City got so close to beating the biggest club in the world. 14 years ago today we played Chesterfield in the lowest tier of English football.

    Yesterday we almost best Real Madrid, on their own patch. Immensely proud.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

  21. #29143
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,541
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    6,221 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    $#@!, City got so close to beating the biggest club in the world. 14 years ago today we played Chesterfield in the lowest tier of English football.

    Yesterday we almost best Real Madrid, on their own patch. Immensely proud.
    I know. But for pesky ronaldo. Tut. I thought city were excellent.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

  22. #29144
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,435
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    31,282 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    $#@!, City got so close to beating the biggest club in the world. 14 years ago today we played Chesterfield in the lowest tier of English football.

    Yesterday we almost best Real Madrid, on their own patch. Immensely proud.
    Proud of what? U didn't even deserve to win let alone get a draw, they pimped you for 70mins till you got a fortunate 1st goal and then a lucky 2nd.

    Granted you attacked in the last 20mins and came very close, but like the great man (jose) said, Real desereved to win!

    had to laugh at your fans mugging off Roy keane though!

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  23. Likes gangsta_795 likes this post
  24. #29145
    Master Guru
    manutdfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Port
    Posts
    6,607
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    33,739 (0 Banked)
    City came close to getting a famous draw at Real, but Real did deserve to win.

    How do you think we'll line up tonight? Just RVP up top or Welbeck or Chicho with him?
    20...

  25. #29146
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,435
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    31,282 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Rvp
    Nani - Kagawa - Tony
    Scholes/Clevz - Carrick
    Usual back 4
    DDG

    hoping to see darren on the bench, what has happened to Ando, he hasnt even been on the bench the last 2 games?!

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  26. #29147
    Ultimate Veteran
    Tutankhamun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    21,503
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    2,334 (16,356 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I think Hernandez may get the nod as well.

    I'm not confident that Evra will start though, but if I were a betting man it would be my bet nonetheless.
    Other opinions are available.

  27. #29148
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,435
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    31,282 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Hernadez? nah, he wont play 442 unless we need to for the win.

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  28. #29149
    Ultimate Veteran
    Tutankhamun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    21,503
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    2,334 (16,356 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I really think whomever starts in goal should also play at Anfield. You want a confident goalie with a game to his boots there.
    Other opinions are available.

  29. #29150
    Master Guru
    manutdfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Port
    Posts
    6,607
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    33,739 (0 Banked)
    Lindergaard
    Rafa vidic ferdy buttner
    Nani Kagawa Scholes Carrick Valencia
    RVP

    I'm not sure if who plays tonight will play at anfield Fergie isn't afraid to rotate his keepers.
    Last edited by manutdfan; 09-19-2012 at 12:03.
    20...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.