Page 1183 of 1230 FirstFirst ... 117311831193 ... LastLast
Results 29,551 to 29,575 of 30740
  1. #29551
    Master Poster
    Metal Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,034
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    10,094 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Why do i keep reading $#@! about us trying to sell DDG? aint gonna happen! If there is one player we (the fans) are hugely supportive of, its him!
    Yeah the papers have really created an alternate universe for themselves with this story. Some reports were even saying the home crowd at Old Trafford were getting on De Gea's back. Where do they get that $#@!? He's going nowhere.

  2. #29552
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,463
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    31,884 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Warrior View Post
    Yeah the papers have really created an alternate universe for themselves with this story. Some reports were even saying the home crowd at Old Trafford were getting on De Gea's back. Where do they get that $#@!? He's going nowhere.
    It was jeff stelling who said that on sky sports a couple of saturdays ago, i couldnt belive what i was hearing, all cos he punched a ball and it skinned off his fist....the crowd did NOT groan, we PROPER love DDG and will give him every chance to shine as we know how good he is and will be. Paul merson that same programme said we should sign shay given!!!

    hahahahahahahah

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  3. #29553
    Ultimate Veteran
    Tutankhamun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    21,503
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    2,334 (16,356 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The question the media should be asking themselves is - Is there a better GK out there to buy right now for us? Unless we can trade De Gea for Casillas (with Real Madrid rumored to be after DDG) we can't afford to sell De Gea. If that deal is on the table we would take it and rightly so. I like De Gea (I wanted him long before we bought him) but that would be too good to turn down, even though we'd have to put some money on the table as well.

  4. #29554
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,463
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    31,884 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    no we do not sell DDG ever. simple!

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  5. #29555
    Master Poster
    Metal Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,034
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    10,094 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    It was jeff stelling who said that on sky sports a couple of saturdays ago, i couldnt belive what i was hearing, all cos he punched a ball and it skinned off his fist....the crowd did NOT groan, we PROPER love DDG and will give him every chance to shine as we know how good he is and will be. Paul merson that same programme said we should sign shay given!!!

    hahahahahahahah
    They also said Ben Foster was more reliable... They've either had some funny medicines or it's mass hysteria, how else can you explain such behaviour?

  6. #29556
    Ultimate Veteran
    Tutankhamun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    21,503
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    2,334 (16,356 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    no we do not sell DDG ever. simple!
    Only deal I would make involving DDG would be for Casillas. Otherwise there wouldn't be a deal. Casillas have roughly 10 years left so that'd be too good to turn down: But it would never happen, Jose would be run out of town if he tried to sell Casillas.
    Other opinions are available.

  7. #29557
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,463
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    31,884 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    Only deal I would make involving DDG would be for Casillas. Otherwise there wouldn't be a deal. Casillas have roughly 10 years left so that'd be too good to turn down: But it would never happen, Jose would be run out of town if he tried to sell Casillas.
    jose has run himself outta town, he wont be there in the summer!

    Iker has another 10, ddg has another 20!

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  8. #29558
    Master Poster
    Metal Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,034
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    10,094 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    Only deal I would make involving DDG would be for Casillas. Otherwise there wouldn't be a deal. Casillas have roughly 10 years left so that'd be too good to turn down: But it would never happen, Jose would be run out of town if he tried to sell Casillas.
    I don't see how Casillas has 10 years left at the top level. He'd be 41. Only the greatest, most commanding and complete keepers stay at the top for so long. Casillas is still very much a reflex keeper, in that he's no different from De Gea. Casillas isn't someone who can organize defences and dominate aerially like van der Sar, which were exactly the qualities that allowed the latter to achieve his longevity. I'd say that if you'd put Casillas in the Premier League, he'd struggle initially just like De Gea.

    I don't see any gain in such a move. De Gea is about 10 years younger, no less talented I'd say and similar in style.

  9. Likes 33x likes this post
  10. #29559
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,463
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    31,884 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Warrior View Post
    I don't see how Casillas has 10 years left at the top level. He'd be 41. Only the greatest, most commanding and complete keepers stay at the top for so long. Casillas is still very much a reflex keeper, in that he's no different from De Gea. Casillas isn't someone who can organize defences and dominate aerially like van der Sar, which were exactly the qualities that allowed the latter to achieve his longevity. I'd say that if you'd put Casillas in the Premier League, he'd struggle initially just like De Gea.

    I don't see any gain in such a move. De Gea is about 10 years younger, no less talented I'd say and similar in style.
    #

    Its like you see into my mind and see what wanna say but do it so much better than me! punk!

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  11. #29560
    Ultimate Veteran
    Tutankhamun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    21,503
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    2,334 (16,356 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'd say Casillas would be a better GK in the PL right now. He's been an elite GK in Spain and on an international level for several years. That brings an experience DDG doesn't have yet.

    Don't get me wrong, I wanted DDG when VDS retired and I said we should get him long before anyone else in this thread. And I think he's going to be a top three GK in the world in 2-3 years but I think Casillas will continue to be number one for the better part of 10 years.

    But it's a moot point anyway, Casillas is Real Madrid and he won't be going anywhere.

    But that's my own personal opinion and as I say in my signature - other opinions are available.
    Last edited by Tutankhamun; 01-07-2013 at 16:18.
    Other opinions are available.

  12. #29561
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,463
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    31,884 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    I'd say Casillas would be a better GK in the PL right now. He's been an elite GK in Spain and on an international level for several years. That brings an experience DDG doesn't have yet.

    Don't get me wrong, I wanted DDG when VDS retired and I said we should get him long before anyone else in this thread. And I think he's going to be a top three GK in the world in 2-3 years but I think Casillas will continue to be number one for the better part of 10 years.

    But it's a moot point anyway, Casillas is Real Madrid and he won't be going anywhere.

    But that's my own personal opinion and as I say in my signature - other opinions are available.
    Dan

    $#@! yo opinions yo!!!

    (luv you!)

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  13. #29562
    Ultimate Veteran
    Tutankhamun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    21,503
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    2,334 (16,356 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Glory Glory Man Utd!!! So $#@!ing nice getting the double on Liverpool!
    Other opinions are available.

  14. #29563
    Veteran
    Shibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,154
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    14,687 (0 Banked)
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Meh. Good game. Should have taken our chances in the second half. Can't just show up for the second half and expect anything from the match.

    Sturridge looks like what we've been missing for a while though.


  15. #29564
    Ultimate Veteran
    Tutankhamun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    21,503
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    2,334 (16,356 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    We should have scored three more goals in the first half. We we're a bit sloppy in our attack which is unusual. Lost our tempo in the second half but it was enough to see it through.

    Liverpool probably need 2-3 years still to get to a top level.
    Other opinions are available.

  16. #29565
    Master Poster
    santinomarella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,485
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    7,163 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    Great win! Nervy at the end though. 10 points clear for the time being!!

    Have to laugh at the delusional, bitter Jamie Redknapp.


  17. #29566
    Ultimate Veteran
    Tutankhamun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    21,503
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    2,334 (16,356 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Must have been hard on Redknapp. He said before kickoff he had a feeling Liverpool would get something from the game. It's not easy getting your feelings hurt.

    Wonder if that feeling was rooted in Liverpool's brilliant season thus far.
    Other opinions are available.

  18. Likes santinomarella likes this post
  19. #29567
    Veteran
    Shibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,154
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    14,687 (0 Banked)
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Season's sucked but we've won 7 of the last 9 before the match, not exactly unreasonable to think we might have gotten something. Maybe would have if we weren't so unbelievably $#@! in the first half.


  20. #29568
    Elite Guru
    berts08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    N.Ireland
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,607
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    7,991 (4,000 Banked)
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Glad united won, liverpool played well in the second half. Another huge decision never went our way, Wisdom pushed kagawa and it should of been a penalty.


    “Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke


    PSN ID: berts08



  21. #29569
    Ultimate Veteran
    Tutankhamun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    21,503
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    2,334 (16,356 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWK Meltdown
    (Man Utd v Liverpool) If you ignore the first half performance and forget their 2 goals, we were arguably the better side.
    @RAWK_Meltdown

    Too good not to post.
    Other opinions are available.

  22. #29570
    Elite Sage
    John25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,666
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    3,751 (331,762 Banked)
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    @RAWK_Meltdown

    Too good not to post.
    lol Why stop there .if we take away their 2 goals .& Score 1 we win!!!! :P

  23. Likes Tutankhamun likes this post
  24. #29571
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,102
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    6,469 (0 Banked)

  25. #29572
    Dedicated Member
    Sleepy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,442
    Rep Power
    42
    Points
    14,989 (0 Banked)

  26. #29573
    Veteran
    yourmumsface17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,596
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    14,867 (0 Banked)
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Shame he isnt playing lol

    Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

  27. #29574
    Dedicated Member
    Sleepy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,442
    Rep Power
    42
    Points
    14,989 (0 Banked)
    Link?

  28. #29575
    Ultimate Veteran
    Tutankhamun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    21,503
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    2,334 (16,356 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boy From School View Post
    Link?
    http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?...22&part=sports

    Glory Glory Man United!!
    Other opinions are available.

  29. Likes Sleepy likes this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.