Page 1197 of 1230 FirstFirst ... 118711971207 ... LastLast
Results 29,901 to 29,925 of 30742
    Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    I've been saying for the past 2 seasons that Welbeck is no Man Utd quality,Young too, Moyes is 80% responsible for that humiliating defeat. he should have played Cleverley & Carrick With Fillaini above them, This could have made retrieving the ball much easier, Kagawa in the left side, Valencia in the right Rooney up fprward and with Fellaini and Celverley coming up this should have made us gain more possession and create more chances.

Right now i'm not that upset about the defeat, but unless Moyes make some changes and start giving more time for the likes of Kagawa & Chicharito then we would really have a problem. All we can hope is that Moyes learns from his mistakes.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    u misinterpreted me, he was the only one who showed fight and commimentment and played better than the rest of the $#@!ers
    Yep, can't argue with that. But the media really are blowing smoke up the arse of Rooney.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-stuff-2294076

And if Rooney continues to play with the heart, the style and the invention that pumped through him yesterday, it will be like having a new superstar signing.
    I saw neither style or invention from him, he spent more time picking up his headband.

All yesterday proved is United have become a one man team, and sadly he was injured.
    Last edited by LC77; 09-23-2013 at 17:35.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    RVP wouldve made no difference sunday, where moyes went wrong was not playing a 3 man CM and picking $#@!ing ashley $#@!ing young
    Last edited by 33x; 09-24-2013 at 11:46.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    RVP wouldve made no difference yesterday, where moyes went wrong was not playing a 3 man CM and picking $#@!ing ashley $#@!ing young
    It's a good job you are not from Manchester dude, the $#@! your boys are getting from City fans is epic!

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by -Shafty- View Post
    It's a good job you are not from Manchester dude, the $#@! your boys are getting from City fans is epic!
    Erm, im from Salford son!

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by -Shafty- View Post
    It's a lot worse if you happen to be a United fan living in Stockport. Luckily I don't.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Luckily, most city fans who live in salford are thick as $#@! so nobodys said f**k all to me haha.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Robin's out tomorrow, too. And Chompy McChomperson returns. Kagawa pls. Januzaj pls.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave View Post
    Robin's out tomorrow, too. And Chompy McChomperson returns. Kagawa pls. Januzaj pls.
    I don't think he will start with Januzaj ( by the why how do you pronounce it ?! ) but if so i think he should play in the right side not the left.
    But if Chicha & Kagawa don't start then there is something seriously wrong with Moyes.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdou23 View Post
    I don't think he will start with Januzaj ( by the why how do you pronounce it ?! ) but if so i think he should play in the right side not the left.
    But if Chicha & Kagawa don't start then there is something seriously wrong with Moyes.
    It's pronounced, ''Ya-new-zay''. I think anyway. I'd play him right, too. Valencia was horrid. Kagawa/Rooney/Januzaj behind Chicha.

But yeah, I'd definitely settle for both Chicha and Kagawa, it's necessary - honestly think they can make the difference. Both, matched with Rooney's grit and ferocity can get us a result. 'Pool's defense is good but has mistakes in 'em!
    Last edited by Shockwave; 09-24-2013 at 21:56.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    I don't know whats wrong with me but I'm not enjoying this united side at all, I don't look forward to matches no more and the city game I turned it off when we went one down. It was boring watching them play. Please cure me, I will watch the match tonight but I wont care if we lose.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by berts08 View Post
    I don't know whats wrong with me but I'm not enjoying this united side at all, I don't look forward to matches no more and the city game I turned it off when we went one down. It was boring watching them play. Please cure me, I will watch the match tonight but I wont care if we lose.
    In fairness to Moyes, the football from United over the last few years has not been the most entertaining. I've not enjoyed watching United since the days of Roy Keane.

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    We were entertaining between 06 and 08 for sure

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    We were entertaining between 06 and 08 for sure

The peak of Ronaldo - Rooney - Vidic - Rio, Man Utd indeed were the strongest team in Europe 07-08

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Ratings:

De Gea: 9/10
    Wasn't really tested except for a header at the end.
    Rafael: 7/10
    Wasn't a huge threat Offensively but did a good job defensively.
    Smalling: 8/10
    Was really surprised by his performance, wasn't his usual self, hope he continues like that.
    Evans : 7/10
    Good,Good,Good,Miss,Good,Good,Good,Miss. > and so on...
    Buttner: 7/10
    From the first time i saw him last season in this very same competition i strongly believed that he has huge potential, he defends well, he controls the ball well and can be scary for the opposition. He just needs more playing time and Moyes should really stop talking about bringing LB in.
    Nani: 6/10
    Have great ability but often tends to be more showy which comes in favour of the opponent. He needs to make more useful football.
    Jones: 7/10
    Great physical ability and great effort all around, but once he gets possession he doesn't know what exactly to do with it. He also needs to have more confidence and be more calm.
    Giggs: 6/10
    He should be focusing more in his Coaching career now that he turned 40, can only play against small teams for nothing more than 20 minutes.
    Kagawa: 7/10
    Was often a threat, as i said before he has great ability, killer passes, great movement, but once he gets in touch with any defender he instantly falls, need t obe stronger.
    Rooney: 10/10
    All i can say is that every club in the world wishes they have someone like him. The only real spirit of MAN UTD. Hope he ends his career here.
    Chicharito: 8/10
    Also needs more playing time , when he dropped to the midfield he was good but problem is no one else was there to replace him in the Penalty area. which was on of the reasons why we didn't have more chances.
    =====
    Carrick: -
    Januzaj:-
    Both didn't have enough time to make a recognisable impact.

Welbeck:-
    Should be sold.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    People forget that smalling is a very good CB, probably our next best CB, would rather him play alongside vida more

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    It's all about Evans for me! Hes old enough ans ugly enough to play week in and out now, best passing defender we have and possibly the perfect player to go next to vidic

Wait, did I just see someone say welbeck should be sold?! The hell?!

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Didn't get to watch the match but so glad with the win, though. Never really envisaged Smalling as a right-back and am always anxious if he's placed there, great to see him in a more natural area. Sometimes a young players' versatility can be of detriment to their hopes of nailing a regular place in their preferring position, they're shipped to wherever they're needed and don't get the valuable time on the pitch where they'd actually want to play.

Dedicated Member
    United ain't making top 4 this season.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    You guys think The Management would actually start thinking of sacking Moys ?! Would Ferguson be involvedd n such desicion ?!

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Abdou23 View Post
    You guys think The Management would actually start thinking of sacking Moys ?! Would Ferguson be involvedd n such desicion ?!
    Nope, they will say he needs time and nothing has changed.

I didn't see the game, but were United really as bad as some are claiming?

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Quote Originally Posted by LC77 View Post
    Nope, they will say he needs time and nothing has changed.

I didn't see the game, but were United really as bad as some are claiming?
    You know, the usual performance of this season, but some questionable substitutions from moyes.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Very questionable subs, starting Ferdinand, no impetus. Starting to get a little worried now, at least others are dropping points so no one's running away just yet. Needs to improve.

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    It's not the end of the world. Still too early to say who will come away with the title. You can't expect your team to win the title every year. If they did, what kind of league would that be? This is what makes the NFL football so exciting. You hardly ever see teams repeating year after year SB wins, even when they have the big money to spend.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    It's not the end of the world. Still too early to say who will come away with the title. You can't expect your team to win the title every year. If they did, what kind of league would that be? This is what makes the NFL football so exciting. You hardly ever see teams repeating year after year SB wins, even when they have the big money to spend.
    Not just talking about winning the title, we are worrid that continuing like this we won't even be able to finish second, not to mention UCL.

Thread Information